Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

16.04.2019 04:23
eek one of the finals.However under NRL rules, any Sydney team that earns the right to a home final must take the game to one of Antworten

Cronulla veteran Michael Ennis has called for a re-think of the NRLs final stadium policy and for September football to be brought to the Shire.The Sharks are flying high in top spot following 14 straight wins and seemingly headed towards earning a home game in week one of the finals.However under NRL rules, any Sydney team that earns the right to a home final must take the game to one of the NSW capitals big stadiums - either Allianz or ANZ Stadium.Ennis said that was a slap in the face to the Southern Cross Group Stadium faithful who have shown up in their droves to support the joint premiership favourites this year.I think our fans deserve a home semi-final, Ennis said.If we work hard enough and continue to do what were doing at the moment and earn the right to get through this competition, those guys need to be rewarded with a home semi-final.We love playing here and they love coming here.The difference between getting 22,000 or 23,000 at Allianz (Stadium), compared to a full house here at 20,000 - commercially theres not a lot of difference but the atmosphere and everything else that comes with it is what the players deserve.He has taken his case to coach Shane Flanagan and chief executive Lyall Gorman and asked them to lobby the NRL to allow the Sharks - should they finish in the top two - to play a home final at their home ground.He admitted that it is an uphill battle to get the NRL to make an exception but says it is a battle the Sharks need to fight.The Sharks have in years passed taken their home semi-finals to Allianz Stadium at Moore Park.Flanagans side are in first with 34 points, four wins ahead of third-placed North Queensland with seven games to play, putting them in the box seat for a top two finish.Our fans have turned out at every game this year - massive crowds and they really get behind us, Ennis said.Id love those guys have the opportunity to see a semi-final here. Old Skool France . Then the Pacers gave Oladipo and his Orlando teammates the cold shoulder. Paul Georges buzzer-beating 3-pointer at the end of the third quarter spurred a 21-4 run, finally sending Indiana past the Magic 97-87 in a tougher-than-expected opening night matchup. Vans Old Skool Soldes . Gather a group of friends, or find a league to join online, draft your team, set your lineup and compete in a number of different formats. http://www.pascheroldskool.fr/ . Just not the game. Kyle Palmieri scored two straight goals in the third period to rally the Anaheim Ducks past the Philadelphia Flyers 3-2 on Tuesday night. Old Skool Pas Cher . -- Brandon Jennings made the most of his first game with the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. Old Skool Acheter . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- After three days under a cloud of controversy, New York Jets defensive linemen Sheldon Richardson and Muhammad Wilkerson finally addressed their first-quarter benching that took place in Sundays game at Miami.Both acknowledged Wednesday they were disciplined for tardiness, with Wilkerson also confirming he skipped the teams walk-through on Oct. 22 -- the day before the Jets faced the Baltimore Ravens.So began another trying week for the Jets (3-6), who are contending with different forms of adversity.Quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick (sprained knee) practiced on a limited basis, claiming hes definitely optimistic that he will be ready to start Sunday against the Los Angeles Rams. He still hasnt received the go-ahead from coach Todd Bowles, who wants to see how Fitzpatrick progresses throughout the week.Bowles has refused to comment on his rationale for benching Richardson and Wilkerson, repeatedly calling it a coachs decision.The two players, both of whom blew off reporters after Sundays loss to the?Dolphins, stood in front of their lockers on Wednesday to explain what happened, showing varying degrees of remorse.Richardson said he overslept and was 20 minutes late to Fridays team meeting. He refuted a report that noted he is habitually tardy, claiming it was his only lateness this season.I understand it, this is a profession, he said. You have to go to meetings and be on time and be accountable. That was that. I dont mind doing my punishment for my crimes, so thats the way it goes.Richardson said the story was blown way out of proportion. I know me missing the first quarter is not blown out of proportion, but its one meeting. Thats all it is. Thats the way it goes.Most definitely, I learned a hard lesson, a lesson I already kneww.ddddddddddddWilkerson declined to say why he skipped the Oct. 22 walk-through, which happened to be on his 27th birthday. In fact, there were plans to have a cake for him in the defensive meeting room. Wilkerson said he shared with Bowles his reason for not showing up.This is a distraction, clearly, said Wilkerson, who signed a five-year, $86 million contract before training camp. Thats not me, thats not my character, thats not me as a teammate. Moving forward, there wont be no issues from me.I know that, as a leader on this team, I have to show better and do better. Thats something I will do.Because of an ankle injury, Wilkerson didnt play against the Ravens, the day after skipping the walk-through. Curiously, he was back in the lineup the following week against the Cleveland Browns, so he seemingly wasnt punished for the no-show. He declined to say if he was late for a meeting during the run-up to the Miami game.The Jets have been portrayed as dysfunctional, with Bowles under fire.I dont think coach is losing control, Wilkerson said. I take full responsibility. Its not coach that was late. I was late, and I take full responsibility.Meanwhile, Fitzpatrick, battling an MCL sprain, practiced with a brace on his left knee. During the open portion of practice, he showed no residual effects from the injury, which occurred Sunday.He threw the ball around, Bowles said. He didnt run around as much, so we have to get a better gauge. Hes still getting treatment. Hes getting better. We just have to see how much he can tolerate.Bryce Petty, who made his NFL debut last week with four snaps, would start if Fitzpatrick cant play. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz