Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

16.04.2019 04:23
co has lost six straight, with the defense hoping to prevent a 100-yard rusher for the first time since the season opener. The 4 Antworten

SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Ahmad Brooks is no stranger to Saints quarterback Drew Brees. Some of the biggest plays of the 49ers linebackers career have come against the Super Bowl-winning quarterback.Maybe I just have a ray of light over me when I play against them, Brooks said. Ive done an exceptional job against them every time I play against them.Brooks has 5 1.2 sacks and two interceptions, the most against any opponent, in five career games against Brees and the Saints. They visit San Francisco on Sunday looking to build off an impressive home victory against the Seahawks, their third win in four games.The last time the 49ers played New Orleans in 2014, Brooks sacked Brees and forced a fumble in overtime, leading to a game-winning field goal from Phil Dawson.That play avenged a penalty called on Brooks the previous season, when he was given a controversial personal foul for hitting Brees in the neck area on a sack while also forcing a fumble. It was recovered by San Francisco, which had a three-point lead with 3 minutes remaining, in Saints territory.But the flag instead extended New Orleans drive leading to tying field goal. The Saints wound up winning on Garrett Hartleys 31-yard kick as time expired, 23-20.Hes a shorter guy at quarterback, so if we do get a chance to hit him, you got to get him low, said Brooks. He also ducks, so you got to get extra low on him when you can.The 49ers finished that season 12-4, one game behind the division winners Seattle, and were forced to play the Seahawks on the road in the NFC Championship Game, which they lost in heartbreaking fashion, 23-17.I know hes a really good player and hes really good in both the pass rush and in the run, Brees said about Brooks. And whenever he drops into coverage, hes a really athletic guy whos got good ball skills -- and hes picked me off a few times, too.San Francisco has lost six straight, with the defense hoping to prevent a 100-yard rusher for the first time since the season opener. The 49ers have the leagues last-ranked run defense, while New Orleans eclipsed 120 yards rushing for the first time last week.Brees enters the weekend averaging an NFL-best 337.9 yards per game with second-highest completions percentage (69.5) and second most touchdown passes (18).Theyve been in it together for 10 years. So, theres been a lot of continuity there, 49ers defensive coordinator Jim ONeil said about Brees and Saints coach Sean Payton. Theres not too many things that they havent seen as an offensive staff and personnel-wise with those guys. But, youve got to out-execute them.Game notes RB Carlos Hyde returned to practice this week after missing the previous game with a shoulder injury CB Rashard Robinson (knee) and LB Aaron Lynch (ankle) did not practice For New Orleans, T Terron Armstead (knee), LB Dannell Ellerbe (quadricep), LB James Laurinaitis (quadricep) and S Kenny Vaccaro (knee) did not practice. Nike Free Online Sale . The 18th player to shoot 60 on the tour, Jamieson settled for par on the final hole when his 15-foot birdie chip grazed the edge of the hole and stayed out. After opening with rounds of 66 and 73 to make the cut by a stroke, he had 11 birdies in the bogey-free round. Nike Free Discount . McCarthy, a player who played some games in the second tier for Wigan at the start of this season, would go on to shine inside Evertons midfield, outplaying the man he was brought in to replace, on one of the grandest stages in English football. On Saturday, it was fitting that Manchester Uniteds most recent dagger into the chest was delivered by Frenchman Yohan Cabaye, a wonderfully gifted central midfielder who put on an outstanding effort for Newcastle at Old Trafford. http://www.cheapnikefree.us/ . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. Nike Free Shoes Wholesale . White came in fourth place in the event. He was the two-time defending gold medallist. The gold medal went to Swiss snowboarder Iouri Podladtchikov. Nike Free Shoes Sale . -- Running backs Darren McFadden and Rashad Jennings were back at practice for the Oakland Raiders on Wednesday despite being hampered by hamstring injuries. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Adam Krikorian leaned over for a moment, trying desperately to keep his emotions in check. U.S. womens water polo captain Maggie Steffens then walked up, put her hand on his back and offered a consoling smile.Steffens and company were right behind their grieving coach, all day long.Krikorian returned to the pool deck Tuesday for his first game since his brothers sudden death last week, and the U.S. made life easy on him with a dominant 11-4 victory over Spain.Steffens, Courtney Mathewson and Kiley Neushul scored two goals apiece, and Ashleigh Johnson had 11 saves while becoming the first black woman to play water polo for the United States in the Olympics.The victory came on the four-year anniversary of one of the biggest moments of Krikorians coaching career, an 8-5 win for the United States against Spain in the gold-medal match in London. But that joy seemed like a long time ago as Krikorian choked back tears while describing his unexpected trip home to be with his family.Leaving the village was one of the hardest things to do, because you leave your team and your family here, he said. Arriving back at home was probably the hardest thing to do, just to see the family for the first time, and then leaving again, home, where your family is.Blake Krikorian, a Silicon Valley businessman and the co-founder of pioneering video streaming device Slingbox, died last Wednesday at 48. San Mateo County Coroner Robert Foucrault told the San Francisco Chronicle that Krikorian had gone paddle boarding in the San Francisco Bay Area and was found lying next to his car in the parking lot. It appears he died of natural causes.Adam Krikorian met with his team before practice on Thursday morning, and then left for California. He returned in time for practice on Monday morning.When he walked on the pooll deck we were practicing and the minute we saw, like, the top of his head we all just started cheering and waving to him and we were just really excited to have him back, Steffens said.dddddddddddd We didnt miss a beat with him gone, but its always nice to know familys all together and we have our family together now and were ready to play.Krikorian, a former coach and player at UCLA, grew more emotional when asked about the support of his players. The London gold was the first-ever for U.S. womens water polo, and the tight-knit team is favored to win again in Rio de Janeiro.Their smiles and their love for each other and being here and experiencing it has lifted me up, he said.The United States never trailed against Spain, with Neushul scoring the first two goals and Johnson taking over from there in a commanding performance in her Olympic debut. The Princeton goaltender said she was really nervous before the game, but it was hard to tell.I felt good with the defense in front of me, she said. I felt like everyone was really stepping up their game and playing how we wanted to play and set the tone for the tournament.This is only the fifth Olympics for womens water polo, but the significance of breaking the color barrier for the U.S. team was not lost on Johnson.I dont really think about it a lot, but it feels great to be an example for other black people to try the sport and pursue higher levels of the sport, she said.Also Tuesday on the first day for womens water polo, Hungary edged China 13-11, Italy beat Brazil 9-3 and Australia rolled to a 14-4 victory over Russia. It was Brazils Olympic debut in the sport.---Jay Cohen can be reached at http://www.twitter.com/jcohenap ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz