Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

16.04.2019 04:25
r Drew Butera to a $3.8 million, two-year contract Friday, keeping him as the primary backup to four-time All-Star Salvador Pere Antworten

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The Royals signed veteran catcher Drew Butera to a $3.8 million, two-year contract Friday, keeping him as the primary backup to four-time All-Star Salvador Perez.Butera will make $1.5 million this season and $2.3 million next season.The 33-year-old Butera appeared in 56 games last season, setting career-bests with a .285 average, four homers and a .480 slugging percentage. He was at his best down the stretch, when the Royals were out of the playoff hunt, hitting .355 in the final 12 games of September and October.He also can play first base and made two pitching appearances last season.In other moves, left-handed reliever Tim Collins elected free agency rather than accept an outright assignment to Triple-A Omaha. Collins missed the entire season after Tommy John surgery.The Royals also purchased the contracts of pitchers Andrew Edwards and Jake Junis from Omaha and catcher Cam Gallagher and first baseman Samir Duenez from Double-A Northwest Arkansas, protecting them from the Rule 5 draft.The Royals cleared roster space by designating catcher Tony Cruz for assignment. Evgenii Dadonov Jersey . Giroud, who wasnt in the starting lineup for two matches after allegations about his private life and a decline in form, scored twice in the first half. Tomas Rosickys chip made it 3-0 before half time at Emirates Stadium, while defender Laurent Koscielny scored an unmarked header in the second half. Custom Florida Panthers Jerseys . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose. http://www.hockeypanthersofficialonline.com/ . Down by seven with 90 seconds left in regulation, thats where they looked comfortable. Vincent Trocheck Jersey .S. Open champion Justin Rose birdied the first hole with a blind shot he hit to a foot of the pin, and he stayed in front Tuesday until he completed a 4-under 67 for a two-shot lead over Jason Dufner in PGA Grand Slam of Golf. Aleksander Barkov Jersey .Y. -- Sabres defenceman Tyler Myers had no intention of changing his hard-hitting style before taking part in a disciplinary hearing for his illegal check to New Jersey forward Dainius Zubrus head. DALLAS -- Rick Nash and Henrik Lundqvist returned to the New York Rangers lineup and were instrumental in their 2-0 shutout of the Dallas Stars on Thursday night.Nash, who had missed four games with a groin injury, scored an unassisted goal with his team short-handed to snap a scoreless tie in the third period.Lundqvist, who hadnt started since a 4-2 loss to the Islanders on Dec. 6, left briefly after getting bowled over behind the net and combined with Antti Raanta for the shutout. Raanta had won three of the previous four games.I went out there with a lot of desperation, said Lundqvist, who has won at least 30 games in 10 of his 11 seasons. I felt like it was an important game for me to just feel good. My game hasnt changed over a week, but my mindset has changed.It is a new experience for me, he added.Nash broke up a pass by Jamie Benn near the Rangers blue line, skated down the ice and put a snap shot past Dallas goalie Antti Niemi at 7:08.Nash said he benefited from watching teammate Chris Kreiders unsuccessful breakaway in the second period.After watching Chris try it on his breakaway, I thought (Niemi) was kind of cheating the deke, and thought I could kind of catch him off guard, Nash said.Mats Zuccarello added an empty-net goal.Lundqvist actually returned twice on Thursday. Raanta replaced him for 5:31 of the first period after Dallas Cody Eakin plowed into Lundqvist behind the net, knocking off his mask as the goalie played the puck along the end boards.Eakin received a major penalty for charging and a game misconduct.The league better do something about that hit, Rangers coach Alain Vigneault said. Its everything that you want to take away from the game. A hit to the head, forward motion and its a goaltender on top.Stars coach Lindy Ruff defended Eakin.I understand the call. As a penalty killer, hes trying to gain speed so he can get back. I know it doesnt look that way, but there was no intent on his part, Ruff said.Lundqvist said he didnt see Eakin coming at him before he was knocked to the ice. He stayed down for a bit and left the ggame for 5 1/2 minutes.dddddddddddd.(The trainer) came out and told me, `You have to leave right away. Did a quick test and tried to rush to come back out there, because I really wanted to play.Lundqvist finished with all 27 saves for New York, including 18 in the second period.Niemi made 28 saves for Dallas.The Rangers have won four of five. The Stars missed a chance to match their longest winning streak this season at two games.Niemi made five saves during a first-period power play that lasted 6:09. His best stop was a sprawling save on a snap shot by Brandon Pirri at 10:32.The first 51 seconds of that power play were 5-on-3 after Eakins penalties. Dallas has escaped three 5-on-3s without a goal in the last two games, though Anaheim scored 5-on-4 just 5 seconds after the first penalty expired Tuesday night.Dallas entered Thursday ranked 28th in the NHL on the penalty kill.About 5 minutes into the second period, Kreider had a breakaway but sent a backhand wide right. The Stars Jason Spezza hit the right post on a power play 6 minutes later.During Dallas second power play of the period, Lundqvist stopped wrist shots by Devin Shore and Esa Lindell.The Stars were 0 for 5 on the power play.Game notes Nash scored the 15th short-handed goal of his career and first since Feb. 2, 2015, vs. Florida. ... Nash took a run at Eakin after his penalties, but no penalty was called on Nash. ... Dallas C Tyler Seguin left the ice briefly in the third period after being hit in the back of the head by a shot. ... The Rangers are the only team that has held Benn without a point, in 10 career games. Even his brother, defenseman Jordie Benn, despite 411 fewer career points, has one assist in seven games vs. New York.UP NEXTRangers: Complete a two-game trip at Nashville on Saturday.Stars: Host Philadelphia on Saturday afternoon in the third game of a five-game homestand. The Flyers will arrive with a 10-game winning streak and two days rest. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz