Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

16.04.2019 04:25
the decision from Race Control to start the race behind the Safety Car rather than allow a standing start from the grid. For the Antworten

HOCKENHEIM, Germany -- The Strategy Group has proposed a rethink of F1s start procedures to ensure wet conditions do not lead to races starting behind the Safety Car. ?After a downpour ahead of the start of the British Grand Prix, several drivers complained about the decision from Race Control to start the race behind the Safety Car rather than allow a standing start from the grid. For the future, a compromise has been found whereby cars will complete laps behind the Safety Car to help the track dry before starting the race from the grid to provide the excitement of a standing start.The decision was made at a meeting of F1s Strategy Group on Thursday alongside an agreement to prevent teams working on cars under red flag periods in races. Under the current regulations the teams are allowed to make changes to cars, including tyre changes, when they are brought to a halt in the pit lane under a red flag, but in the future no work will be allowed to be conducted on cars.The changes still need to be approved by the F1 Commission and rubber-stamped by the World Motor Sport Council, but FIA race director Charlie Whiting is confident they will get approval for next year.The controversial issue of track limits was also discussed by the Strategy Group after the last three rounds of the 2016 season have seen the FIA clamp down on drivers attempting to gain an advantage by exiting corners with all four wheels off track. Some members of the Strategy Group proposed getting rid of track limits rules altogether, but the FIAs Charlie Whiting said it was voted down on safety grounds.It was proposed by some that we should take a completely relaxed view on track limits but I felt that was inappropriate and I think we should carry on doing what we do, Whiting said. My principal aim has always been to get the track to enforce the track limits, if you see what I mean. I think by and large we have done that, but there are certain corners on certain tracks that do present us with little problems but we are getting rid of them one by one.Here [in Germany] we have a similar position to Hungary -- Turns 4 and 11 in Hungary -- Turn 1 here appears to be a similar sort of thing, with 93 cars going across there today. So we have to think carefully about what to do for tomorrow. The difficulty of allowing complete freedom and letting them go very wide there and no longer taking any notice of it, is that simply there would be a different track fundamentally and it would be faster and there would be less run-off area - so we couldnt possibly contemplate it. Vente Stan Smith France . In the response filed Wednesday to the complaint by 30-year-old Alexander Bradley, attorneys say the former University of Florida player is invoking his Fifth Amendment right that protects people from incriminating themselves. Stan Smith Solde Pas Cher . Vettel was 0.168 seconds faster than Red Bull teammate Mark Webber around the Suzuka circuit. Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was two tenths of a second off Vettel. "The car balance is decent, but I think we can still improve," Vettel said. http://www.stansmithfrance.fr/ . P.A. Parenteau scored early in the third period to help the Avs edge Toronto 2-1 on Tuesday night. Cory Sarich also scored for Colorado (3-0-0), which is off to its best ever start. Stan Smith Pas Cher France . Speaking Thursday on TSN 1050 Thursday, the Leafs GM also touched on the questions surrounding the teams leadership and the struggles of his big-name free-agent signing. “Its not from lack of effort from the coaching staff. Basket Stan Smith Pas Cher .com) - Yankee Stadium is the home of the Bronx Bombers, but on Sunday afternoon it will open its gates to host the latest addition of the Hudson River Rivalry.SAN FRANCISCO - A missed bunt, a couple of errors and a broken-bat single conspired against the Milwaukee Brewers on Monday night. Tyler Thornburg produced another quality start, but his own missed bunt quelled one scoring rally in the Brewers 4-2 loss to the San Francisco Giants. Thornburg went six innings, allowing an unearned run on seven hits. He walked two and struck out four. Thornburg has allowed one earned run on the road through his first five major-league appearances, a span of 21 innings. Hes mostly upset about missing a squeeze bunt in the third that would have put Milwaukee ahead. "Definitely the bunt," Thornburg said. "Thats something I am going to think about all night even though I will try to flush it. I hit in college and its something I pride myself on to get runs for myself. It was buntable." Scooter Gennett, who had tripled with one out, was an easy out. It appeared as though Thornburg bunted right through the pitch. "Its something I am going to work on in the cage before my next start," Thornburg said. Juan Francisco hit a home run and drove in two for the Brewers, who have lost four of five. Jean Segura and Jonathan Lucroy each had two hits. "We had opportunities and we didnt come through," Brewers manager Ron Roenicke said. "There were a couple of missed calls that hurt us and they got a couple of breaks." Errors by Francisco and Jeff Bianchi allowed the Giants to score three unearned runs on the night. Jeff Francoeurs broken-bat single in the bottom of the eighth inning drove in the go-ahead run. "I dont know how he missed that one," Roenicke said of Gregor Blancos grounder that went under Bianchis glove, allowing two runs to score. "Hes a good fielder and he does make those plays. When it goes bad, it surprises you." John Axford (4-5) took the loss after walking two of the three batters he faced. The only out was a drive by Buster Posey to the deepeest part of the park.dddddddddddd "You never want to put the first runner on in a tight ballgame like that," Axford said. He walked Hunter Pence, who stole second, to start the inning. After Poseys at bat, Axford walked Pablo Sandoval intentionally, throwing wildly on the fourth ball to allow Pence to reach third. "Ive never done that before in my life," Axford said. "The ball, even before I was throwing it, was slipping out of my hand. I tried to compensate some way and I just air mailed it." The Giants had runners in scoring position in each of the first four innings and were 0 for 9 in those situations. They were 1 for 13 overall. In the fourth, Blanco hit a sharp grounder to Francisco at first, who threw the ball into left field trying for the out at second, allowing the first run to score. The Brewers evened things in the seventh, with Franciscos ground-rule double driving in a run. Javier Lopez got pinch hitter Rickie Weeks to ground into a double play with the bases loaded in the seventh to preserve the tie. "I was arguing with him," Weeks said. "I thought I had it. He doesnt mean to miss a call and you cant blame the umpires. There are no excuses in this game." Francisco added a solo shot in the ninth. NOTES: Brewers IF Aramis Ramirez (left patellar tendinitis) ran the bases and will do so again on Wednesday. He will then be reevaluated and could join the team in Seattle this weekend. ... Brewers RHP Yovani Gallardo (left hamstring strain) will play long toss in the next few days after reporting some tightness following his long toss session on Saturday. ... Brewers RHP Brandon Kintzler has not allowed a run in his last 12 outings, a span of 15 innings. ... RHP Wily Peralta (7-11, 4.57) will start for the Brewers on Tuesday. Hes lost his last two starts. ... OF Carlos Gomez was 7 for 10 against the Giants this year before going 0 for 4. Hes hitless in his last 18 at bats. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz