Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

23.09.2018 01:16
t birdie on every hole coming in, which on this back nine is really hard to do. And I had a legitimate chance, other than 16, on Antworten

CINCINNATI -- The visiting clubhouse at Great American Ball Park will get more crowded on Tuesday, with the New York Mets expected to call up several players now that minor league seasons have ended.On Monday, the Mets recalled infielder Matt Reynolds from Triple-A Las Vegas, and on Tuesday they plan to promote five more players from Vegas.The rosters expanded on Sept. 1, giving the clubs the option to add players. Although manager Terry Collins isnt a fan of adding players just to add them, it will give the Mets some additional options off the bench.Theyre bodies to come and give us options of double switches or pinch runners or pinch hitters, all that stuff, Collins said. It is September. You always have extra people. When youre in the minor leagues, September was kind of a cool month. When youre in the major leagues, it changes the game. Not a big proponent of it, but it is what it is.The Mets should be better rested before facing the Reds on Tuesday night at Great American Ball Park after a brutally short turnaround between Sunday nights game against the Nationals at Citi Field and Mondays series opener in Cincinnati.Right-hander Rafael Montero joined the ball club in Cincinnati on Monday. He will be formally recalled prior to starting Tuesday against the Reds.In his last major-league start on August 29, Montero tossed five scoreless innings but received a no-decision in a 2-1, 10-inning victory over the Miami Marlins. As a starter in the majors, Montero is 1/3 with a 3.69 ERA in 10 career starts.Left-handed Brandon Finnegan, who twice this season has taken a no-hitter into the seventh, will take the mound for Cincinnati. It will be Finnegans second career start against the Mets.In his last three starts, Finnegan limited opponents to a .132 batting average but he lost two of them. Thats been a theme for Finnegan at time this season. Hes been the victim of blown saves four times.On May 23 at Dodger Stadium, Finnegan allowed only a run in eight innings but was outdueled by Clayton Kershaw, who tossed a complete-game shutout in a 1-0 win. Finnegan also started the 16-0 loss on April 21 against the Cubs, a game in which Jake Arrieta tossed his second career no-hitter.The Mets have won 12 straight games against the Reds dating to Sept. 7, 2014, their second-longest streak against any opponent. The club record is 15 straight wins over Pittsburgh from 1986 to 1987.New York is 9-2 in its last 11 games at Great American following Mondays 5-0 series-opening win. The Mets hit two home runs on Monday and now have 18 homers in the past 11 contests in Cincinnati.The Mets plan to recall outfielder Brandon Nimmo, infielder T.J. Rivera, infielder Eric Campbell, left-handed pitcher Josh Edgin and right-hander Erik Goeddel on Tuesday. New York also plans to select the Triple-A contract of infielder Gavin Cecchini and move Neil Walker to the 60-day disabled list. Cheap Red Sox Jerseys . After Gasquet beat fifth-seeded Ivan Dodig of Croatia 7-5, 6-3, Tsonga followed up with a 6-7 (3), 6-2, 6-2 win against sixth-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin in an all-French match. Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Authentic . The nimble-footed quarterback got his wish, dashing through the snow and a weary defence all the way into the NCAA record book. http://www.cheapredsoxjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-steven-wright-jersey . 10 Texas A&Ms offence dominated as usual against SMU. Steve Pearce Jersey . James, who turned 29 on Monday, injured his groin Friday during the Heats overtime loss at Sacramento. He sat out the following game, a 108-107 win Saturday in Portland, before coming back to help send the Nuggets to their seventh consecutive loss. Brock Holt Jersey . Batiste, who briefly signed with the Eskimos in 2006, has spent time with several NFL teams including the Pittsburgh Steelers and Washington Redskins. NEW YORK -- Jordan Spieth never missed so many putts and felt so excited leaving a golf tournament.I hit the ball so good, Spieth said as he signed autographs at Bethpage Black. I was Tiger Woods in 2000.He signed another autograph, looked back and grinned.OK, I was exaggerating a little on that, he said.The Barclays was one of those rare tournaments that Spieth had slightly lower expectations with his putter. His practice in Dallas was limited to a 12-foot strip of artificial turf because the greens where he normally practices were closed.Plus, he is still working on his relationship with poa annua.Im Bermuda, and then Im bent, he said of the grasses on which he putts his best. And then theres probably six other kinds. And then Im poa.The two-time major champion is not hopeless on poa. Spieth missed a playoff by one shot at Riviera, the same course where he helped lead Texas to an NCAA title. He has a pair of top 10s at Pebble Beach and he had the 36-hole lead one year at Torrey Pines.When its softer, I have a harder time trusting the shorter length putts because I know theyre going to hop so I change my stroke, which I probably shouldnt, he said. But its hard for me to trust it. I hit putts where I wanted to, but I either under-read them or over-read them. Just bad timing.He missed six birdies chances from the 10-foot range or closer in the final round. But the fact he had that many chances was good news for him.I knew coming in the putting was going to be down because I hadnt worked on it to the extent I usually do, he said. I told Michael (Greller) on 10 that I wanted to have a good look at birdie on every hole coming in, which on this back nine is really hard to do. And I had a legitimate chance, other than 16, on making birdie on every hole.That he made only one of those didnt bother him.I leave here on a big-time high, Spieth said.He headed to Friars Head for a game with Justin Thomas, Rickie Fowler and Smylie Kaufman on Monday before making his way up to the TPC Boston. Spieth and Brandt Snedeker in 2013 are the only FedEx Cup champions to start the playoffs in the top 5 the following year.Spieth stayed at No. 5 in his bid to become the first repeat winner of the $10 million prize.---OMINOUS WORDS: Adam Scott has thought about winning the FedEx Cup since he won back-to-back in Florida, and his desire has nothing to do with the $10 million bonus. His motivation in golf is beating everyone who enters the tournaments.I try not to play golf thinking about money at all, Scott said. If I did, and you told me 3-foot putts are worth $500,000, I probably wouldnt be able to play. So I try and play golf not thinking about money or having it have any influence on my decisions.Thats a good thing.Because when Scott finished up at The Barclays, he had a 3-foot putt on the final hole for a 70 that would have put him in a tie for second.He missed it.The cost of missing that putt was just over $300,000.---MOVING ON: Ollie Schniederjans, Trey Mullinax and Seamus Power are among the top 25 on the Web.com Tour money list who earned a PGA Tour card for the first time. Martin Flores, Brad Fritsch and Mark Anderson are among those returning.What the Web.com Tour showed this year is that winning a tournament is a big step toward finishing in the top 25. But more is required.Stephan Jaeger (28), Andrew Svoboda (29) and James Driscoll (39) all won on the Web.com Tour thiss year and failed to finish in the top 25 to get a PGA Tour card.dddddddddddd. They will move on to the Web.com Tour Finals, which start next week and determine the other 25 cards.Web.com Tour players and PGA Tour players will play four tournaments with a card on the line.---MCILROYS CLUBS: Rory McIlroy had a new putter for The Barclays. It could take a little longer to figure out what he wants to use through the rest of the bag now that Nike is getting out of the golf equipment business.Im not going to commit to anything, McIlroy said. I wouldnt be surprised to see me not go with a manufacturer for a year or two, just sort of play with what I want to play, what Im comfortable with, and go from there. ... No reason to start changing just because I can.It doesnt sound like hell be switching golf balls anytime soon.I got them to save me three years worth of golf balls, McIlroy said. So at least Ive got a golf ball that I like and that I know I can play well with.---SPIETH AND PIETERS: Jordan Spieth has a strong memory of Thomas Pieters from their amateur days, and not just Pieters winning the NCAA title at Riviera in 2012. Later that summer, the Belgian was playing the European Amateur in Ireland and had to get to Denver for the U.S. Amateur at Cherry Hills.He got there so late that he didnt have time to see the golf course, but he managed to get into a 17-for-14 playoff to advance to match play. Spieth was already in and waited to see who he would get in the opening round of matches.If youre paired against someone in the first round or the final round it doesnt matter, Spieth recalled. But he was someone youd like to wait until later to play.No such luck. He drew Pieters.The first hole can be reached with driver, and Spieth was in good shape in the rough on the left edge of the green.Thomas hooks it off the downslope of the No. 2 tee box into the rough, Spieth said. Then he hits this flop shot that lands next to where my ball is, takes a hop in the rough, rolls down and goes in for a 2. The first hole. One down. Thanks for coming.Pieters ended up winning the match on the 18th hole, and then lost in the next round.---DIVOTS: This years FedEx Cup playoff rotation features for big courses -- Bethpage Black, the TPC Boston, Crooked Stick and East Lake. This rotation last was used in 2012, when the FedEx Cup champion was Brandt Snedeker, who started at No. 19. ... U.S. Amateur runner-up Brad Dalke, Maverick McNealy and Scottie Scheffler have been selected for the U.S. team that will compete Sept. 21-24 at Mayakoba Resort in Mexico. ... Three Americans who were among the top eight in Ryder Cup points going into the 2016 failed to earn an automatic spot on the team -- Rickie Fowler (4), Kevin Kisner (6) and Bubba Watson (7).---STAT OF THE WEEK: Ian Poulter fell to No. 101 in the world ranking, his first time out of the top 100 since May 25, 2003.---FINAL WORD: Great thing about the game of golf is if you dont like where youre at, you can do something about it by simply playing better and shooting lower scores. Theres no judges here that are giving you scores that are subjective. Its all out there. Whatever your number is, just shoot it. Shoot a lower score than the other guy and youll do pretty good. You might win. -- Phil Mickelson. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Stitched Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz