Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

23.09.2018 01:16
3:25.88.Felix had planned to compete in the 200 and 400 in Rio, but a freak ankle injury hampered her training going into the U Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- After a year full of injury and heartbreak, Allyson Felix ended her fourth Olympics like the most decorated woman in U.S. track and field history should: arms raised in triumph, crossing the finish line in first place.Felix anchored the womens 4x400-meter relay to a gold medal Saturday, rebuffing a challenge from Jamaica down the final stretch to win by several yards. It was the ninth medal of Felixs career, including six golds, second only to Carl Lewis 10 medals among American track and field athletes.Its very special to have these records. Im just so grateful, Felix said. Track and field has brought so much joy to my life, to be able to look back over the years at the things Ive been able to accomplish, its a blessing.The U.S. mens 4x400 relay also won gold, avenging a rare loss in the 2012 Olympics.The team of Felix, Courtney Okolo, Natasha Hastings and Phyllis Francis finished in 3:19.06. The U.S. women have now won the 4x400 in six consecutive Olympics, dating to 1996. Jamaica took silver in 3:20.34. Great Britain earned bronze in 3:25.88.Felix had planned to compete in the 200 and 400 in Rio, but a freak ankle injury hampered her training going into the U.S. trials, and she missed qualifying for the 200 by an excruciating .01 seconds. Then, in the Rio individual 400, she lost the gold by .07 seconds when Shaunae Miller of the Bahamas dove at the finish line. The loss was so devastating, Felix was still fighting back tears an hour after the race.In person, Felixs placid demeanor and slender 5-foot-6 frame make her seem almost reticent. On the track, though, she burns with intensity. She rebounded with a gold medal in the 4x100 relay, then ended the last night of track and field competition at Olympic Stadium with the 4x400 victory.It makes it very special, in a very tough year, she said.Felix turns 31 in November. She has been a star since age 18, when she won silver in the 200 at the 2004 Athens Olympics. Shes a champion in distances from 100 to 400 meters. She helped set the 4x100 world record of 40.82 seconds at the 2012 London Olympics.Could she return in 2020, for her fifth Olympics?Im taking it year by year, Im going to see how I feel, she said. If Im still passionate, still enjoying myself, Ill continue on. Right now I dont have any definite answer.Only Lewis and Finlands Paavo Nurmi, who won 12 track and field medals, have won more medals than Felix. She is tied with Jamaicas Merlene Ottey for the most by a woman track athlete. But Felix said those numbers have never been her motivation.For me its if I still want to do this, if I have the love for it, am I competitive enough, she said. At the end of the day you have to have that burning desire to get on the track and compete.The mens 4x400 also won big, with LaShawn Merritt running the anchor to finish in 2:57.30. Jamaica took silver in 2:58.16, and the Bahamas won bronze in 2:58.49.The U.S. men have historically dominated the event but lost to the Bahamas in 2012 when a fill-in replacement faded down the homestretch.On Saturday, Arman Hall led off for the U.S. and was in second place when he passed the baton to Tony McQuay. McQuay seized the lead and passed to Gil Roberts, who held the lead until handing off the Merritt for the anchor.This was about Team USA, a great group of guys I ran with, Merritt said. They made my job easy. We wanted this gold. We didnt get it in the last Olympics.The victory gave Team USA 31 total track and field medals in Rio, more than any other nation, and the highest U.S. total since winning 31 in 1952 and 1956.The Olympics are about representing your country, Merritt said. When I can do that on the track with a group of guys to end the Games, its a great feeling. NGolo Kante Jersey . Ashley Youngs cross was inadvertently headed by Chester into his own net in the 66th minute, allowing United to claim a third straight league win. "We had to dig deep with our fighting spirit and weve done that," United striker Wayne Rooney said. Emerson Jersey .R. Smith realized how easily basketball can be taken from him, and he wasnt going to take his place in the NBA for granted anymore. http://www.chelseafcproshop.com/Kids-Willy-Caballero-Jersey/ . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still looking for his first win this year. He will look to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career. Charly Musonda Jersey . -- Ohio States Urban Meyer has never had any issue acclimating to the biggest stages in college football. David Luiz Jersey . That left plenty of energy for pitching books and swatting away free agency questions. Anthony had 24 points and nine rebounds, and the Knicks avenged an embarrassing home loss with a rout of their own, beating the Boston Celtics 114-88 on Wednesday night for their third straight victory. INDIANAPOLIS -- Anthony Lawrence threw for 326 yard and a score while Jonah Hodges ran for 128 yards and two TDs to lead San Diego past Butler 44-10 on Saturday.The Bulldogs never threatened.San Diego (3-1, 2-0 Pioneer League) took the opening drive 92 yards in 11 plays, and Tevin Heywards 1-yard touchdown run gave the Toreros the lead for good.Just over three minutes later Lawrence completed a 32-yard touchdown pass to Brian Riley for a 14-0 lead.Butlers only touchddown came with 7:34 to go in the game when Will Marty threw a 13-yard pass to Cord Collier to make the score 37-10.dddddddddddd. Marty threw for 177 yards.The Toreros led in overall yardage 526-263 and had a nearly seven minute edge in time of possession.San Diego leads the all-time series record against Butler (2-3, 0-2) by a 17-5 margin. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Stitched Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz