Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

19.04.2019 06:51
reak since the middle of the 2012 season, and they are 43-10 overall since then. Its going to be a tough task.I realize that for Antworten

NORMAN, Okla. -- Oklahoma has rallied to salvage what appeared to be a lost season.The Sooners entered the year with hopes of returning to the College Football Playoff, but they dropped games to Houston and Ohio State early and fell out of the Top 25. Now, No. 9 Oklahoma has won six straight to take control of the Big 12. The Sooners (7-2, 6-0 Big 12, No. 11 CFP) now must defeat their recent nemesis, No. 25 Baylor, to maintain their momentum.Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops said hes impressed that the Sooners have performed so well, given the rough start and a slew of injuries to key players, including star running back Samaje Perine.Weve been resilient, Stoops said. I still think theres more. Hopefully, to finish the season, we can be stronger and better and more consistent. I think we can keep improving. But weve been a resilient, tough-minded team to have handled what we have to this point.Baylor (6-2, 3-2) is coming off a humbling 62-22 loss to TCU , but that doesnt mean much to Stoops. The Bears have the best record in the Big 12 the past three years and have won two conference titles to Oklahomas one.Baylor is trying to overcome outside distractions. Coach Art Briles was fired in May after sexual assault allegations against some of his former players. Still, the Bears still won their first six games under acting head coach Jim Grobe, climbed to No. 8 in the AP poll and appeared to be the conferences best hope for a spot in the playoff.With additional allegations made recently and assistant coaches and staff members supporting Briles on Twitter last Friday, the Bears struggled to focus. They say they are ready for Saturday.Were beaten up, but we are not going to lie down, Baylor quarterback Seth Russell said. We are going to continue to fight.Here are some things to watch Saturday:RARE SKIDThe Bears are trying to avoid their first 3-game losing streak since the middle of the 2012 season, and they are 43-10 overall since then. Its going to be a tough task.I realize that for us to go to Oklahoma and have a chance, we have to play so much better than we have this year, because were playing the most talented football team that weve faced so far, and maybe the best coached, Grobe said.SOONER DOklahomas defense was ripped for 59 points and 854 yards against Texas Tech, but the Sooners bounced back with two of their best performances of the season against Kansas and Iowa State. Baylor is a different level of opponent though -- the Bears rank sixth nationally with 541.8 yards per game.Texas Tech, that was a small bump in the road, and I feel like weve gotten past that, Oklahoma safety Steven Parker said. We play better, we practice better. This game, going into it, feel like were very confident.PERINE POWERPerine is expected to play Saturday after missing three games with a pulled muscle in his right leg. The 235-pound bruiser rumbled for 166 yards and two touchdowns in Oklahomas 44-34 win at Baylor last year. In his past six November games, he has rumbled for 1,220 yards and 14 touchdowns with an average of 8.5 yards per carry.DEEP THREATOklahoma receiver Dede Westbrook has produced one of the best seasons in school history, and hes in the running to be considered for major hardware. In six Big 12 games he has 47 catches for 1,012 yards and 12 touchdowns. He has at least 105 yards and a touchdown in each league game.LINWOOD OUTGrobe suspended running back Shock Linwood for the game, citing attitude issues. Linwood is Baylors all-time rushing leader with 4,056 yards. Terence Williams, Baylors leading rusher this season with 691 yards and eight touchdowns, will have a greater role. Redshirt freshman JaMycal Hasty has posted two 100-yard rushing games.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org---Follow Cliff Brunt on Twitter (at)CliffBruntAP Air Max Plus For Sale Cheap . The Olympic champion curler and TSN curling analyst immediately went online to look at the Halls long list of honoured members. Thats when the enormity of the honour sunk in. Nike Air Max Plus Uk . 8 Iowa State on Saturday, sending the Cyclones to their third consecutive loss. The Longhorns (14-4, 3-2) got their biggest win of the season with their third in the row in the Big 12. http://www.wholesaleairmaxplusuk.com/ . Once again, DeLaet finished tied for second at a PGA Tour stop on the weekend, this time at the Waste Management Phoenix Open. The pride of Weyburn, Sask. Nike Air Max Plus Sale Uk .Y. - General manager Billy King says the Brooklyn Nets are looking to add a big man and confirmed the team worked out centre Jason Collins, who would become the first openly gay active NBA player if signed. Nike Air Max Plus Cheap Uk . Ivanovic was leading 7-5, 1-0 when Hantuchova withdrew after falling 0-40 behind in the second game. The match started slowly for Ivanovic, who surrendered her first two serves as Hantuchova took a 5-3 lead. OAKLAND, Calif. -- Klay Thompson wanted one more quarter. He wanted to score 80, and thinks he absolutely could have.Hard to argue that one: He went off for 60 points in 29 head-shaking, jaw-dropping, defense-breaking minutes.Who knows? I know he would have kept shooting, coach Steve Kerr said. Klays never going to stop shooting.Thompson had an NBA season-high and career-best performance for the highest-scoring output by a Golden State player in more than 42 years, and the Warriors whipped the Indiana Pacers 142-106 on Monday night. At one point, Pacers coach Nate McMillan looked downright speechless during a quiet timeout on his bench.Thompson raised his arms to encourage more of those steady KLAY! KLAY! KLAY! chants then let it fly again and again. He had 60 through three and called it a night, sitting down with 1:22 left in the period as fans jumped to their feet for an extended standing ovation.Its just unfortunate two times I got my career high I didnt get to play the fourth quarter, Thompson said.He scored 40 by halftime in just 18-plus minutes. Nearly two years ago, Thompson had a 37-point quarter on the way to 52 points against Sacramento.Thompson joined Hall of Famers Wilt Chamberlain, Rick Barry and Joe Fulks as the only Warriors to score 60 points. Barry was the last to do so, going off for 64 on March 26, 1974, against Portland.Now, Thompson hopes he gets a chance to go for more.Maybe. I think I could have, maybe one day Ill have the opportunity, he said, But 60 in 29 minutes is not too bad.Thompson shot 21 for 33 and 8 of 14 on 3-pointers -- 15 of 22 with five 3s in the first two quarters -- and converted 10 of 11 free throws in 29 minutes. When he knocked down a turnaround baseline 3 under pressure midway through the second quarter right in front of a resting Curry on the bench, the shot sent the MVP into a tunnel-dashing frenzy of delight.Thats a feat that I put money on will probably never be touched ever again in the history of basketball, Curry said.Previously this season the highest scorers were Oklahoma Citys Russell Westbrook with 51 in an overtime game and Anthony Davis with 50 in regulation for the Pelicans.I felt every shot I took was a good shot, Thompson said.Kevin Durant added 220 points, eight rebounds, four assists and two blocks for Golden State in another display of impressive passing.dddddddddddd The Warriors 15 first-quarter assists matched a franchise record done twice previously and they wound up with 45 total -- two off the franchise record they set Nov. 24 against the Lakers.In one sensational third-quarter play worthy of the highlight reel, Thompson had no part: Off a jump ball, Draymond Green hit Curry with a long heave and Curry made a leaping, one-touch pass to Durant for the dazzling alley-oop. Curry had 13 points and 11 assists.Thompson scored 17 points in just under 9 minutes to begin the game and Golden State had 15 assists on its initial 17 baskets and led 38-27 after the first.A guy like that, the best defense is not to allow him to catch, McMillan said.Paul George had 21 points and 10 rebounds a night after playing nearly 34 minutes and much of that with tissue in his bloody nose.TIP-INSPacers: The Pacers own a 2-7 road record. They have lost eight of 10 on Golden States home floor.Warriors: The Warriors notched their second game with 40 or more assists, the first team since Cleveland in 1992-93 with more than one 40-assist game. ... They recognized the AFC-leading Oakland Raiders, with quarterback Derek Carr and others in attendance. ... Golden State is 6-0 against the Eastern Conference.SELLOUT MILESTONEThe Warriors reached 200 straight sellouts over the regular season and playoffs, to which Warriors coach Steve Kerr joked, If I had to do the math, I havent even been here for half of those.Its long been a daunting road venue for opponents.Youve got to bring your best to play here, Pacers coach Nate McMillan said. Youve got to come here and youve got to hoop. Certainly if you dont, you dont come out of here with a win. Great atmosphere.UP NEXTPacers: Continue their five-game road trip with the second-to-last game Wednesday at Phoenix, where the Pacers have lost eight of the last 11 meetings.Warriors: Begin a five-game road trip over seven days at the Clippers on Wednesday night. Five in seven, thats rough, thats tough, Kerr said. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz