Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

19.04.2019 06:51
o finish five over par and miss the cut by five shots.It was nice to finish with a few birdies and I thought as host they might Antworten

Tournament host Luke Donald crashed out of the British Masters as compatriot Andrew Johnston delighted the home fans by surging into contention for a second win of the season.Donald could only add a second round of 70 to his opening 77 at The Grove to finish five over par and miss the cut by five shots.It was nice to finish with a few birdies and I thought as host they might give me another nine holes to try and make the cut, but it was not to be, Donald joked. Ive seen a different side of what goes on and it has been fun to be a part of. Its tough to juggle but Im not going to make any excuses.At the other end of the leaderboard, Englands Richard Bland carded a flawless 64 late in the day to claim the halfway lead on 11 under par, a shot ahead of Johnston and Noren.Bland has yet to win a European Tour event in almost 400 appearances, but a new aggressive approach has helped the 43-year-old record six top-10 finishes and just two missed cuts in 2016.Its by far the best year of my career and there is so much more still to play for, the world number 127 said. Suddenly you start thinking about your world ranking and the possibility of playing in some majors next year.I want to keep the foot down and make it an unbelievable year and to win here would be a huge honour.Playing partners Johnston and Noren had led for much of the day after matching rounds of 65 which featured a three-shot swing on their final hole as Noren double-bogeyed and Johnston made birdie.Johnston hit the headlines in April by winning his first European Tour title in the Spanish Open and admitting he could not wait to get home afterwards to get hammered with friends and family.The 27-year-old Londoner has since become better known by his nickname Beef and is hugely popular with spectators, revealing he had signed an apple for a young fan and the forehead of a man who was old enough to know better.But the world number 79 also has some serious goals on the course and would love to win the £500,000 first prize on home soil on Sunday.It would be massive, said Johnston, who joked he has yet to tell his sister he plans to live with her in Orlando when he splits his time between the PGA Tour and European Tour next season.I didnt play very well last week and worked really hard Monday to Wednesday because I wanted to come here and do really well.Asked if he had a message for his fans, Johnston added: Make some noise. All I want to hear out there is, Beef. I am loving it. The fans have been amazing so just keep it up. It means the world to me.Scotlands Scott Jamieson and the English pair of Tommy Fleetwood and Anthony Wall were two shots off the lead on nine under, with Chris Wood, Richard Sterne and Dunhill Links winner Tyrrell Hatton another stroke back.Jamieson is currently 117th on the Race to Dubai, with only the top 110 after next weeks Portugal Masters keeping their card for next season, but has been inspired by compatriot Marc Warren, who jumped from 125th to 70th by finishing fifth behind Hatton on Sunday.Its amazing how quickly things can change, Jamieson said after a flawless 65. Marc went from possibly losing his card to maybe playing in all the Final Series events, but I still have two big days ahead of me.Its tough but you have to face it as a challenge. Its obviously not an ideal situation but I just have to trust in my ability and see where it takes me.Wood carded an error-free 66 to boost his chances of joining Seve Ballesteros, Nick Faldo and Colin Montgomerie in winning the BMW PGA Championship and British Masters in the same year.Its beginning to become a target, Wood said. Obviously Im four behind Alex and hes playing great this year. But what a motivation that is, to try to get your name up with those guys.Lee Westwood birdied two of his last three holes to shoot 68 and finish seven under, with defending champion Matt Fitzpatrick on two under. Vans Old Skool Sale . Dukurs winning time was 1 minute, 45.76 seconds, a quarter-second better than Russias Alexander Tretiakov. Lativas Tomass Dukurs was third, 1.41 seconds off the pace. Jon Montgomery of Eckville, Alta. Cheap Old Skool Vans . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. http://www.cheapoldskoolaustralia.com/ . World champions Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov of Russia won the gold medal with 237.71 points, Moore-Towers and Moscovitch followed at 208.45 and Ksenia Stolbova and Fedor Klimov of Russia were third at 187. Vans Australia Sale . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. Wholesale Vans Shoes . Thousands of fans at Mosaic Stadium will be cozying up to each other in an effort to stay warm in chilly temperatures and block the Prairie wind that locals say can knock your socks off.SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- The Sacramento Kings have officially announced the signing of free agent Carl Landry. Landry signed his four-year, $26 million deal Monday. He is the first free agent to sign under new owner Vivek Ranadive, who had held a minority stake in the Golden State Warriors -- where Landry played last season -- until buying the Kings in May. Landry played pparts of the 2009-10 and 2010-11 seasons for Sacramento.dddddddddddd The 29-year-old power forward averaged 10.8 points and six rebounds in 23.2 minutes off the bench to help the Warriors reach the second round of the playoffs last season. He opted out of the final year of his two-year, $8 million deal with Golden State last month to become a free agent. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz