Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 121 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

04.05.2019 07:53
Leslie Frazier announcing Wednesday that the Antworten

CLEVELAND -- The Cleveland Indians took advantage of a controversial bases-loaded wild pitch in their 10-7 victory over the Houston Astros on Thursday.The Indians scored a pair of runs on the play in the third inning that led to the ejection of Houston manager A.J. Hinch.Replays showed Clevelands Lonnie Chisenhall fouled off the pitch from David Paulino, but plate umpire and crew chief Jim Joyce stood by his ruling of a wild pitch and Cleveland took a 4-1 lead.Joyce told a pool reporter he didnt see or hear the ball hit the bat and whether Chisenhall made contact wasnt a reviewable play.We did not have the ball hitting the bat, Joyce said. Me originally, and then I went to each crew member and asked them the same thing. If any of them had it hitting the bat, I would have turned around and called a foul ball. My partners couldnt help me on it.Hinch had an opposing view.I think everybody in the ballpark saw the play the way it happened except for the four guys on the field, he said.Cleveland led 2-1 when Chisenhall attempted to check his swing on a pitch in the dirt. The ball bounced away from catcher Jason Castro and rolled toward the on-deck circle near the Indians dugout.Play was allowed to continue and all three runners -- Francisco Lindor, Mike Napoli and Jose Ramirez -- crossed the plate.Hinch protested the ruling and was ejected by Joyce. After a video review, Lindor and Napoli were allowed to score and Ramirez was placed at second.Chisenhall was unavailable for comment but Castro, who didnt run after the ball, also disagreed with the call.I thought it was pretty obvious it was a foul ball, he said. (Joyce) just said he didnt have the ball hitting the bat. The initial reaction is the biggest indicator, and you saw what happened. It was a pretty disappointing call for us.Lindor was on third base and immediately headed home when the ball rolled away.I heard a noise, but I dont know if it hit the bat or hit the (catchers) mask, he said.Indians manager Terry Francona wasnt sure initially what happened.We have the ability to go to replay, which they dont, he said. Nobody ever wants to have a call go against them.Joyce explained he called time because he was discussing the play with Castro and wanted to stop the action on the field.I have not seen the play yet, Joyce said. I will be looking at it tonight, you can bank on that.In game interrupted by a 55-minute rain delay in the middle of the sixth, Carlos Santana hit a two-run homer -- his 30th of the season. Lindor had three RBI and Abraham Almonte hit a two-run triple.Cleveland split the four-game series, opened a six-game lead over second-place Detroit in the AL Central and finished 8-2 on its homestand.Trevor Bauer (11-6) allowed five runs and seven hits in five innings. Cody Allen, Clevelands fifth reliever, struck out two in a perfect ninth for his 26th save in 29 chances and second in as many nights.Making his first major league start, Paulino (0-1) gave up four runs and four hits in three innings.Colby Rasmus and Yulieski Gurriel homered, and Alex Bregman had three RBI for the Astros, who trail Baltimore by 2 1/2 games for the second AL wild card.LONG DRIVENapoli pulled a pitch from Paulino that cleared the home run porch in left field and bounced onto the plaza located between the ballpark and Quicken Loans Arena. A fan ran after the foul ball, which traveled an estimated 464 feet.TRAINERS ROOMAstros: Hinch hopes SS Carlos Correa (inflammation in left shoulder) will be available for the three-game series against the Chicago Cubs that begins Friday.UP NEXTAstros: RHP Joe Musgrove (2-3) opens a three-game home series Friday against the Chicago Cubs and Jon Lester (15-4).Indians: RHP Danny Salazar (11-6) begins a three-game series at Minnesota and Tyler Duffey (8-10). Salazar is 6-4 with a 3.38 ERA in 12 road starts this year. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys . Louis. To which I would say two things: 1. Where there is smoke, there is or perhaps has been a little fire. Or, in other words, the two teams would appear to have at least spoken. And spoken is defined as one calling the other to inquire, no more, no less. Cheap Authentic Jerseys . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say. http://www.authenticnfljerseys.net/ .com) - Christian Ponder will get another chance to prove himself for the Minnesota Vikings, with head coach Leslie Frazier announcing Wednesday that the struggling quarterback will start this weekends game against the Green Bay Packers. Cheap Jerseys Paypal .4 million title. Ryan Riess emerged with the title after a session in which he started behind, but used expert skill to gather the chips to his side amid the unpredictability of no-limit Texas Hold em. Riess put his final opponent Jay Farber all-in with an Ace-King. China NFL Jerseys . In the lead up - which seemed to begin the moment Mike Geiger blew the whistle in Houston last Thursday night - the Impact rumour mill went into overdrive. The speculation went into meltdown mode, of the golden nugget variety. With the NFL in Mexico City for Texans-Raiders on Monday Night Football, the league had local artists reimagine every helmet. The results are below.For more coverage on the game -- and the pageantry around it -- check out this link.?All images are?courtesy of Facebook/NFL.Arizona CardinalsAtlanta FalconsBaltimore RavensBuffalo BillsCarolina PanthersChicago BearsCincinnati BengalsCleveland BrownsDallas CowboysDenver BroncosDetroit LionsGreen Bay PackersHouston TexansIndianapolis ColtsJacksonville JaguarsKansas City ChiefsLos Angeles RamsMiami DolphinsMinnesota VikingsNew England PatriotsNew Orleans SaintsNew York GiantsNew York JetsOakland RaidersPhiladelphia EaglesPittsburgh SteelersSan Diego ChargersSan Francisco 49ersSeattle SeahawksTampa Bay BuccaneersTennessee TitansWashington Redskins ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz