Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

04.05.2019 07:53
after his final round. I really enjoyed it s Antworten

Dont expect major changes in the South Africa XI when they play their first day-night Test in Adelaide in a weeks time. Early indications show they are not looking to shake up the batting line-up but there may be a spot for chinaman bowler Tabraiz Shamsi, who was seen practising alone with the pink ball in the indoor nets in Hobart during the second Test.I dont think we are going to change much. Its important that we maintain the stability of the squad and the structure of the starting XI, Linda Zondi, South Africas convener of selectors, said. Weve picked the squad based on what we feel will be the right combination. We are fortunate that weve got so much variation. If we feel Shamsi will play a role, we will definitely choose him but [Keshav] Maharaj has done well. Its a nice problem to have. It boils down to the case of the decision to be made and we will see the conditions on the day.Statistical evidence does not help Shamsis case either. He only bowled three overs in the pink ball warm-up match in Adelaide and was South Africas most expensive bowler in the next practice game, a regular red-ball fixture. Neither was he part of the South Africa A side that played two unofficial Tests against Australia A in winter. However, evidence from Indias Duleep Trophy shows that wristspinners can have success with the pink ball. Kuldeep Yadav, a chinaman bowler like Shamsi, led the wicket-charts and Yuvraj Singh said he saw batsmen struggle against wristspinners.Australias batsmen had a hard time against Shamsi in the ODI series in South Africa, which Zondi will be aware of. Vernon Philander is nursing a sore shoulder from his collision with Steven Smith, and concerns remain over Morne Morkels match-readiness. With those factors and a ball that wears quickly, South Africa may surprise by picking two spinners in the starting XI.The pink ball could also force a different thought about the composition of the line-up, perhaps with a push for more aggressive players upfront to maximise scoring chances. Quinton de Kock, or even Rilee Rossouw, whose form against Australia in the ODIs earned him a spot in the Test squad, would seem likely candidates given Stephen Cook has yet to find his stride on this tour. Zondi, however, indicated such drastic measures wont be used.You need to back players, its very important. A player shouldnt walk into a match knowing This is the last game that Ill be playing, he said. If you look at Stiaan van Zyl, there was a time when he was really struggling and we needed to back him and we did. You need to give players enough opportunity. Thats something we want to maintain. Yes, there will come a time when youve crossed the line but weve got to be fair in terms of saying weve given a guy enough chances and only then look another way.Van Zyl, a regular middle-order player who has since signed a Kolpak deal and taken himself out of the Test equation, was given the job of opening the batting when Alviro Petersen retired in 2014 but was not able to fit in. In eight innings between January and December 2015, van Zyl managed only 156 runs at 22.28, which included South Africas nightmare tour of India late last year. Yet, the selectors stuck with him for the return series against England at home. He was dropped only after he had failed over a full calendar year and was replaced by the in-form Cook, who scored a century on debut against England in Centurion.Cook has spent more than a decade in the franchise structures and was among the top ten run-scorers for seven seasons before being given an opportunity, and it is expected that his future will not be decided on two poor Tests in Australia, especially as South Africa are strong everywhere else. When you look at the different roles and the structure of the side, weve got enough combinations in the middle order with bowling allrounders as well, so even if the challenge remains upfront, its only fair that we give whoever we pick a good run, Zondi said.Another factor in Cooks favour is that South Africa do not plan on experimenting excessively, despite the series being won. Theyre chasing a whitewash and a consistency to carry into the home summer and the series in New Zealand, as they look to climb the rankings again. From a selection point of view, we try by all means to make sure we sustain and maintain the continuation of the side, Zondi said. Its about guys understanding and having awareness of their roles in the side. The more they understand their roles, the better for the team and the better for us as we are moving forward. Cheap Authentic Nike Shoes Sale . Inter president Erick Thohir says in a club statement on Wednesday that Vidic is "one of the worlds best defenders and his qualities, international pedigree, and charisma will be an asset. Authentic Nike Shoes From China . Note: The Calgary Flames announced Tuesday that Sean Monahan would not be made available to Canadas World Junior team. http://www.cheapauthenticnikeshoes.com/ .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. Authentic Nike Shoes Wholesale China . Giroud, who wasnt in the starting lineup for two matches after allegations about his private life and a decline in form, scored twice in the first half. Tomas Rosickys chip made it 3-0 before half time at Emirates Stadium, while defender Laurent Koscielny scored an unmarked header in the second half. Cheap Authentic Nike Shoes Wholesale . The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the Lions have not announced the hiring, which was first reported by ESPN. Lombardi, the grandson of former Green Bay Hall of Fame coach Vince Lombardi, has been an offensive assistant on Sean Paytons New Orleans staff since 2007.Rory McIlroy has vowed to make the Northern Trust Open a regular event on his schedule, despite a disappointing finish to his Riviera debut. The world No 3 was in contention for a first win of the year when he went in to the final round two strokes adrift of eventual winner Bubba Watson, but ended nine strokes off the pace after a final-round 75.McIlroy followed three rounds in the 60s by beginning Sunday with an eagle-three at the first, only to slide down the leaderboard as the day progressed. Although a tie-for-20th is McIlroys lowest worldwide finish since Octobers season-opening Frys.com Open, the Northern Irishman confirmed he enjoyed his first Riviera appearance enough to make a future return. This is definitely going to be a regular for me on the schedule going forward, McIlroy said after his final round. I really enjoyed it so much and there are so many great things to do. McIlroy ended the week nine strokes adrift of Bubba Watson Theres encouraging signs, but I turned a chance to win in to a top-20 at the end of the day so that wasnt too good.Tee-to-green it felt pretty good, but it was one of those days and I couldnt really get anything going after the good start. McIlroy couldnt follow on from an opening-hole eagle A missed par-save from fewer than five feet at the fourth was the first of three bogeys in a four-hole stretch along the front nine, before a hat-trick of blemishes from the 11th ended any hopes.ddddddddddddAfter carding a seventh dropped shot of the round at the short 16th, McIlroy finished a frustrating final round in style by holing his chip from off the 18th green.I let a few shots slip away, McIlroy added. I was 12 under after the first hole and if you play a solid round of golf after that you have a great chance. A bogey at the 11th was the first of four dropped shots along the back nine The three-putt on four, I put it in the bunker on six and really couldnt get it up-and-down there. There was the three-putt on seven and were mistakes you shouldnt make. Thats what cost me.I felt like I played three solid rounds of golf and didnt make many mistakes. I was very solid in that department, but I just couldnt really get anything going.Rory McIlroy is back in action at this weeks Honda Classic, an event you can watch throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Also See: Watson claims Riviera title Patience key for Bubba win WATCH: Rivieras rich history Golf live on Sky Sports 4 ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz