Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

05.05.2019 02:25
tances and was suspended in late April. Gordon Antworten

Jeet Ravals match-aggregate of 91 in a low-scorer has made him a possible solution to New Zealands opening woes, but he is a player that had piqued the selectors interest for some time, coach Mike Hesson said. One of the steadier hands in domestic cricket, Raval has averaged less than 40 in only one of the past eight first-class seasons. A correct batsman who favours the leg-side, Raval was an assured presence on debut, both with bat in hand, and in the slip cordon.For Jeet to make his debut in conditions like this where hes performed in over the last few years, was great, Hesson said. I thought his decision-making throughout was exceptional, especially around whether to leave or to defend. He stuck to his game plan - hes very disciplined and knows what that is. He was challenged over, and around the wicket. He was tested with short balls and swing. He stood up to all of them. I thought against Yasir Shah he showed he could come down the wicket, pick off his pads, and lap. He never went outside his plan even when he was challenged, which is a great sign.New Zealands other debutant, Colin de Grandhomme, had also been in the selectors sights for years. He earned his place in the Test squad after hitting a 144 not out off 147 balls, in an extraordinary chase of 373 in a first-class match, on November 1.Colin has been a talented player for a long time, but weve sort of been waiting for something to click - for him to show that hes worked out how to play at first-class level first, Hesson said. In the last six months weve seen some good signs of that, with bat and ball. It was just a matter of time really, whether it be short-form or long-form. He needed to work out his own game plan. People do mature at different stages. In this instance Colin is probably slightly a late maturer, but hes got plenty of years left in him.Though de Grandhomme himself admitted batting was his foremost suit, it was with the ball that he made the biggest impression, taking 7 for 64 in the Test, and sparking Pakistans second-day collapse which allowed New Zealand to take control of the match. New Zealand had a more experienced allrounder in James Neesham in their squad, but had surprisingly opted for de Grandhomme instead.No one thought Colin was playing a couple of days out, Hesson said. But he was presented with a surface that suited his skill set. Hes been doing that in first class cricket for years, on that type of wicket. Weve got scouts and selectors all around the country who watch a lot of cricket.The teams now head to Hamilton, where New Zealand have the opportunity to defeat Pakistan in a Test series for the first time since 1985 - though, said Hesson, the chance to alter that particular record doesnt necessarily motivate his side.Weve had a lot of series recently where if you do this, or if you do that, you could create something. Well wait and see. Weve got to enjoy the last three days which have been an incredibly good performance. Well enjoy and suck that up for a little bit. When we get to Hamilton well think about Hamilton.Both teams are scheduled to travel on Tuesday. Cheap Air Max Plus Clearance . Peter Gammons, an analyst for Major League Baseballs network and website, drew the ire of hockey fans on Sunday when he criticized the two NHL teams on Twitter for their physical game the night before. Nike Vapormax Discount . -- Nathan Pancel scored twice as the Sudbury Wolves defeated the North Bay Battalion 4-2 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.cheapairmaxplusclearance.com/cheap-air-vapormax-plus.html . Canada is now down to its 22-player limit, although but players wont be registered until Christmas Day. Changes could still be made as a result of a suspension or injury. Cheap Air Max Plus . How great will be revealed in the next couple of days at the board of governors meeting in Pebble Beach, Calif. Cheap Nike Shoes From China . -- There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. MIAMI -- Marlins second baseman Dee Gordon issued an apology addressed primarily to his young fans as he returned from an 80-game suspension for a positive drug test.I know I let you down, and Im sorry, Gordon said in a video from the UNINTERRUPTED, a multimedia platform for athletes. Complacency led me to this, and Im hurt. I urge you guys to be more responsible than I am about what goes into your body. I wouldnt wish this on anyone.Gordon, who won the National League batting and stolen base titles last year, was reinstated before Thursdays game against St. Louis. Batting leadoff, he went 0-for-4 in a 5-4 loss to the Cardinals.Gordons hitless effort Thursday dropped his season average to .255.I thought he seemed a little quiet and probably a little nervous, Marlins manager Don Mattingly said. As the game went on, he seemed more like himself.Gordon tested positive for two performance-enhancing substances and was suspended in late April. Gordon acknowledged in April that he unknowingly took the banned substances.Marlins president David Samson said then that the second baseman had betrayed the team and its fans. On Wednesday, Samson said the Marlins are glad to have Gorrdon back.ddddddddddddI believe that America and our fans and our players and us, were a pretty forgiving society, Samson said. Its important Dee ask for that forgiveness, and he has, and hell receive that. Hes got to continue to work to get himself back in with his teammates and the fans and my son.In his video, Gordon said he learned from his mistake.I thought being the smallest guy I would never fail a drug test, said Gordon, who is 5-foot-11, 170 pounds. I didnt pay attention at all and I didnt meet the standards. Thats my fault and no one elses. But dont give up on me.To make room on the roster for Gordon, the Marlins designated for assignment infielder Don Kelly, who had two triples in Wednesdays victory. Even without Gordon, the Marlins have remained in contention for their first playoff berth since 2003.Last year, Gordon batted .333, stole 58 bases, became an All-Star for the second time and won his first Gold Glove. The season earned him a $50 million, five-year contract in January.The Associated Press contributed to this report. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz