Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

05.05.2019 02:26
eeds to do so." Cooper apologized profusel Antworten

PHILADELPHIA -- The Philadelphia Eagles are setting up Riley Cooper with sensitivity training after the wide receiver was caught on video making a racial slur. "In meeting with Riley yesterday, we decided together that his next step will be to seek outside assistance to help him fully understand the impact of his words and actions," the team said in a statement Thursday. "He needs to reflect. As an organization, we will provide the resources he needs to do so." Cooper apologized profusely Wednesday after a video of him using the N-word at a Kenny Chesney concert last month surfaced on the Internet. The Eagles immediately fined him, and the league plans no further discipline. "I know Riley made a heinous mistake," coach Chip Kelly said. "I was appalled by it. I was actually shocked by it because since Ive been here since April, thats not the Riley Cooper I know. He accepted responsibility for it and he has to live with it, but I hope at some point in time well have a chance to move on from it. "But right now I dont think its going to be something thats going to go away very quickly." Cooper, who grew up in Clearwater, Fla., was selected in the fifth round of the 2010 draft by the Eagles out of the University of Florida. He has just 46 catches and five touchdowns in three years with the Eagles, but has been practicing with the starters since Jeremy Maclins season-ending injury last week. Teammates Michael Vick, Jason Avant and others expressed forgiveness for Cooper. LeSean McCoy also said he forgives Cooper, but he doesnt view him the same anymore. "Just on a friendship level, and as a person, I cant really respect somebody like that," McCoy said. "I think as a team, we need to move past it. There are some things that are going to be hard to work with, to be honest." Cooper spoke to the media again after practice Thursday, telling them his meeting with teammates a night earlier was "extremely emotional." "Theres been no friction," Cooper told reporters. "I respect a lot of the guys that came up to me yesterday and today. Numerous, numerous, numerous players said, Coop, we know thats not the type of person you are. We respect you, and were behind you, and if you need anything, call me, text me, you know Im there for you. That definitely felt good." Cooper could have trouble outside the locker room when hes on the field. Defenders may go after him even harder than usual now. "You dont want to see that, but somebody is," Dallas Cowboys safety Will Allen said. "Somebody is going to be mad and perpetuate the negativity. I dont think thats something we should do, but I am sure it will happen." Hydro Flask China Wholesale . The Celtics closed out their first preseason under Stevens on Wednesday night with a 101-97 victory over the Brooklyn Nets, who rested a lot of their lineup including former Celtics Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. Hydro Flask Sale . The Redskins announced Monday that the quarterback who led the team to the Super Bowl championship in the 1987 season will serve as a personnel executive. http://www.hydroflaskcheap.us/ . -- There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Hydro Flask Clearance . Oaklands loss to Seattle clinched the ALs best record for the Red Sox with one day to spare in the regular season. "I think everybody was kind of watching," catcher David Ross said. "Demp (Ryan Dempster) came out before he went to the bullpen and was just yelling that they lost. Hydro Flask Cheap . General manager Jarmo Kekalainen told Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch on Friday that he wants to see Gaboriks contributions go beyond the scoresheet before considering a long-term deal for the soon-to-be unrestricted free agent. ARLINGTON, Texas -- The Toronto Blue Jays have opted for eight relief pitchers on their AL Division Series roster.Toronto made room for extra relief on the 25-man active roster by making outfielder Dalton Pompey and infielder Ryan Goins inactive for the series against the Texas Rangers that begins Thursday. Marco Estrada starts for the Blue Jays.R.A. Dickey, the 41-year-old Toronto knuckleballer who began his career in Texas, was left off the playoff roster.The Blue Jays reactivated sttarters J.ddddddddddddA. Happ and Aaron Sanchez, who were left off the roster for the AL wild-card game. Left-hander Happ is scheduled to start Game 2 on Friday and will be followed by Sanchez in Game 3 on Sunday.An eighth reliever provides manager John Gibbons an additional option after closer Roberto Osuna left the wild-card game with shoulder tightness. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz