Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

12.05.2019 03:02
and to go after it.U.S. Womens Open Antworten

Netherlands and Spain both booked their places in the Euro U-21 Championship semi-finals with Group B victories on Sunday. The two teams will decide the Group winner when they meet in their final round-robin match on Wednesday. Germany fought hard to keep their hopes of advancing alive against defending champion Spain, but conceded a late marker that led to their elimination from the tournament. Spanish substitute forward Alvaro Morata entered the game in place of Rodrigo in the 73rd minute and scored the only goal of the match past German keeper Bernd Leno in the 86th minute, sending his side into the second round. Spains David De Gea, first choice keeper for Manchester United, has yet to allow a goal in the tournament. In contrast to the tight, low scoring affair between Spain and Germany, the Netherlands advanced into the knockout stage with an impressive blowout victory over a 10-man Russian side. Georginio Wijnaldum was the first to mark for the Netherlands, who are now first in Group B with a superior goal differential over Spain as both teams are tied on six points. Already chasing the game, Russia was reduced to 10-men when Nikita Chicherin was sent off in the 50th minute for a foul on Adam Maher of the Netherlands. Luuk de Jong then doubled the Dutch advantage, before Russias Denis Cheryshev got his team back into the game. Unfortunately thats as close as they would get as Ola John, Danny Hoesen and Leroy Fer would all find the target to seal the game for the Netherlands and confirm their place in the next round. Netherland and Spain will meet on Wednesday in the final day of Group B play, to decide who will be the Group champion. The Spanish side will need a victory to take first place away from the Netherlands who can secure first with a draw. Russia and Germany will close out their tournament play with a battle for third in the Group. Nike Air Max 90 New Zealand .S. -- Nikolaj Ehlers registered a hat trick for the third straight game and Jonathan Drouin had a goal and five assists as the Halifax Mooseheads hammered the host Cape Breton Screaming Eagles 10-1 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Nike Air Max 90 Cheap Wholesale . - Connor McDavid scored 53 seconds into overtime as the Erie Otters came from behind to defeat the visiting Guelph Storm 4-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.wholesaleairmax90nz.com/ . -- PGA TOUR Canada member Steve Saunders took a three-stroke lead Saturday in the Web. Buy Air Max 90 Online NZ . Pirlo limped out of Sundays 1-0 win over Udinese after just 13 minutes. Juventus says Pirlo underwent tests on Monday which revealed he has "a second-degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee. Air Max 90 NZ Sale . The phone hearing is scheduled for 4:30pm et/1:30pm pt. Winchester, who was not penalized for the hit, appeared to make contact with Kellys head early in the first period of Thursdays game in Boston. CAMBRIDGE, Ontario -- Ariya Jutanugarn is trying to complete another hat trick -- and shes giving a misbehaving old friend another chance.Jutanugarn said she will use a driver in the LPGA Manulife Classic, the first time she has put the wild, but long club in play since winning the Kingsmill Championship in May for the second of three straight victories.Hammering 2-iron and 3-wood on the driving holes, she started another streak at the Womens British Open, then rebounded from a knee injury that forced her to withdraw during the Rio Olympics to run away with the Canadian Pacific Womens Open last week in Alberta.Actually, I try to bring it out every week, but some [courses] I cant hit my driver, the 20-year-old Thai player said Wednesday, the day before the start of play at Whistle Bear. But this course, I feel like its wide enough to hit driver. My distance, Im not going ... to have a problem. All the trouble is not in my driver this week.The second-ranked Jutanugarn will play alongside 18-year-old Canadian star Brooke Henderson and American Cristie Kerr in the first two rounds.[Im] really happy to play golf right now and really enjoy it, Jutanugarn said. I cant wait for tomorrow to tee off with Brooke Henderson. I know were going to have fun on the course.Henderson, from Smith Falls in southeastern Ontario, tied for 14th last week outside Calgary. She beat Lydia Ko in a playoff in June in the KPMG Womens PGA Championship for her first major title and successfully defended her Cambia Portland Classic title in early July.Its so exciting to be back here really close to home, Henderson said. Its like four or five hours from Smiths Falls. Hoping some family and friends will make it up to the weekend.The top-ranked Ko will tee off in the group behind Jutanugarn, with the 19-year-old New Zealander playing alongside defending champion Suzann Pettersen of Norway and American Stacy Lewis. Ko welcomed the warm weather after playing Sunday in Alberta in chilly conditions.Its nice to be here where itss really warm, said Ko, a four-time winner this year.dddddddddddd Last week, I expected the cold a little bit, but I guess when youre in that part of Calgary, towards the mountains, you could expect a little bit cooler weather. But nice to be back here in Waterloo.Pettersen beat American Brittany Lang by a stroke last year.Its always great to come back to places youve done well on, Pettersen said. Played really good here last year, had a nice battle coming down the stretch there. I like the course. The course is in great shape again this year, so excited to get started.Pettersen won at 22 under in the competitions first year at Whistle Bear after three years at Grey Silo.I think scores shouldnt be quite as low this year, Lewis said. Its playing a little tougher, being a little bit softer, so its playing longer, and then the rough is up, as well.Lewis is winless in 57 starts since June 2014. She has 11 runner-up finishes during the drought.Canadas Alena Sharp is coming off a career-best fourth-place finish in Alberta. From Hamilton, the 35-year-old Sharp credits Henderson and Canadian national team coach Tristan Mullally for her resurgence.Seeing her do well, it inspires all of us, not just me but all of us Canadians -- knowing that Brooke is doing it, why cant we? Sharp said of Henderson. I think shes raised the bar, and shes positive, aggressive. I love being around her. Just very infectious attitude, and I think its helped me kind of try and be an 18-year-old again and not be afraid of things and to go after it.U.S. Womens Open champion Lang won in 2012 at Grey Silo.I played great the inaugural year with the win at Grey Silo, which I liked that course, and then I like this course, as well, Lang said. Weve always had housing and nice friends to stay with. Its a really comfortable week. ... Ive just felt really comfortable. I like coming back here. Its pretty. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz