Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 85 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

12.05.2019 03:02
"Its a little frustrating, I know the players Antworten

Paul Gallen will play on for an 18th NRL season with Cronulla next year after re-signing with the Sharks on Wednesday.Skipper Gallen has signed a new one-year deal with the Sharks ahead of Fridays preliminary final against North Queensland.Gallen debuted for Cronulla in 2001 and has played 277 NRL games with the club. Wholesale Air Max 270 Nz . The Vikings announced Thursday that Priefer will be one of seven holdovers from the previous staff, along with offensive line coach Jeff Davidson, wide receivers coach George Stewart and others. Norv Turner will mark his 30th year of coaching in the NFL as the offensive co-ordinator, as widely reported for weeks, and George Edwards will be the defensive co-ordinator. Discount Air Max 270 . Louis. To which I would say two things: 1. Where there is smoke, there is or perhaps has been a little fire. Or, in other words, the two teams would appear to have at least spoken. And spoken is defined as one calling the other to inquire, no more, no less. http://www.wholesaleairmax270nz.com/ . The 28-year-old from Calgary matched his career best after missing just one shot in his two rounds of shooting in the mens 10-kilometre sprint competition. Smith finished in 23 minutes 15. Buy Air Max 270 Nz . -- Anaheim Ducks defenceman Luca Sbisa will be out at least six weeks with a torn tendon in his right hand. Air Max 270 Cheap . Its the second straight game Bell has scored in extra time for Kelowna, which beat the Brandon Wheat Kings 6-5 on Friday, and he now has four game-winning goals on the season.Following his teams fourth straight MLS defeat, Toronto FC president and general manager Kevin Payne maintained he has confidence in the ability of the club to make a playoff push and said fans can expect "several acquisitions" who will be "among the best players in the league" around the July 15 summer transfer window. Speaking Monday on TSN Drive with Dave Naylor, Payne said his squad has been competitive in every MLS game – just like he said it would be upon his arrival -- but has made simple mistakes at pivotal moments that have resulted in lost points. "We have been in every single game in MLS," Payne said. "We have managed to find a unique series of ways to shoot ourselves in the foot, but I actually dont think weve been outplayed in a game yet this year." Payne said he understands the frustration of the teams supporters, who have yet to witness a home win at BMO Field this season, but said he thinks the club is close to turning things around. "I understand that theres frustration, I dont blame them for being frustrated. Our fans deserve better than this. I do think our fans, while theyre very frustrated this year with the group, I do think they recognize the improvements that have been made in the attitude, in the cohesiveness of the group, the fact that weve been competitive." Despite sitting 11 points outside of a playoff spot, Payne is confident his team will find a way to battle for a post-season position. "I do believe by the end of the season we will be in the conversation for the playoffs," he said. "Wevve dug ourselves a bit of a hole, but I think that we will with a win or two well be able to crawl out of that hole rather quickly," With just one win in its last 25 MLS matches, Payne admitted there is a confidence issue within the team and said management is conducting an ongoing evaluation of the team to find out which players from the previous regime will remain with the club.dddddddddddd Despite undergoing a massive off-season overhaul which included more than half the 29-man roster being overhauled, more changes are in the offing. "We have to get some better players," Payne said. "This team for the prior two years was not good at all and part of the reason for that was that it didnt have the right players." According to Payne, the top priority will be an attacking midfielder, "someone in the middle of the park to pull the strings for us." Besides someone in the middle of the filed who can create offensive opportunities for both himself and others, Payne mentioned he would also like to add an attacking player out wide and a defender. He said the lack of results have been discouraging, but he is encouraged by how the players have bought into Ryan Nelsons philosophy and followed the instructions of the coaching staff. "Its a little frustrating, I know the players are frustrated, but Im more heartened than disheartened by how theyve responded to the things weve asked them to do." Next up for Toronto FC is a visit to New England to take on the Revolution, the team they currently sit directly behind in the Eastern Conference. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz