Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 136 mal aufgerufen
 News
ylq Offline

22.05.2019 10:46
I was born with a dis Antworten

I was born with a disability, I can eat and sleep, I have dreams to do, and I have to talk for a long time. Many things have been in my heart for a long time, and may be somewhat obsolete, but it is still strong, power is still, passion. It��s been two or three years since I graduated. The road ahead is still a mystery. I know my future and my dreams. Innumerable nights, I don��t know how many more in the future, and the complex emotions of sleeplessness and venting are solved with fists. A punch and a punch on the wall hurts a lot, but it makes me feel, at least like it looks. So I often tell myself in such a way that I am almost self-harming, I am still alive. I am drinking, fighting, crazy hysteria is just, this still can not restrain my despair of life, and even think of going to death, standing on the top of the 100-meter-high building, standing next to the strong ropes with high concentrations of pesticides... Every time I made a big decision, but every time I ended up failing, frankly, I didn��t have the courage. Perhaps desperation is relative to death. It��s still a little worse, or maybe other Schopenhauer said. "The existence of life is a mistake in itself." I very much agree with his definition of the nature of life. Because of the long river of history, it is pain and boring. The whole life of human beings is going back and forth between such two poles, but they can never find a relatively balanced point and escape such a long-lasting curse. There was a time when it seemed that I had found a speculative technique and way to escape from it and escape the worldly - really cut off all connections with the world. I study and sever the communication with others. I am proud to think that everything is so stupid, rude, and ignorant in my eyes, despising the shallowness of their thoughts, suffering in the lack of space, continuing the spiritual emptiness in the boredom and shining on the gourd. It is my current state of life. But I forgot, I am just a mortal, a mortal who needs to maintain his basic survival, intelligence and desire rise in parallel, and how to learn is just a scoop usa-cigarette.com. Later, I realized that we didn��t have the talent for happiness Newport Cigarettes Coupons. No one can understand myself better and more clearly. I realized this, so I thought about my life, not betraying my nature, not changing my nature. . All the unhappiness of people is a process of forcing to change oneself and change each other, in love, in marriage, in interpersonal relationships. Like the porcupines who warm each other in the winter in the forest, they have thorns on their bodies, but they must be crowded together to survive the winter. Their winter is the time limit for people's suffering. When life is over, everything can be freed for a few years. Because of age, marriage is the most troublesome problem in this age group. Honestly, I am afraid of getting married. I have seen contradictions and quarrels. This is inevitable. Therefore, I choose never to marry, but the memorial has not yet been presented to my mother. It has been forced to plunder for many times, and we have suffered. Combat, emotional trauma, those irrelevant comforts can not alleviate and alleviate suffering, especially in terms of feelings, so I always say to my friends: "Affectionate things, besides yourself, who can help you in fact, in life All the sorrows and sorrows and pains are caused by themselves. The so-called ringing of the bells is also to let us understand that we can only rely on our own power table to let ourselves have the power to pull ourselves out of the black hole of human nature Cigarettes Online. My high school graduate asked me how to choose a professional and future direction. I told him that everything follows his own nature, at least on the road of choice. Because no one knows his personality better than himself, those days. I also said these things to my boss. He agreed with my answer and told me that everyone needs to be brave enough to accept themselves on the basis of understanding. Maybe God has set so much pain for us. The purpose is to let us accept that we are always living in the world of others, to observe and see, the reputation of fame and fortune is not from the mouth of others. We are always very very concerned about the evaluation of others. Valued, we have tried our best to become such a person in the eyes of others, so we change ourselves to grievance and fulfill ourselves. And all these attributions are that we have not really accepted ourselves. "I am me, It��s a different kind of fireworks.�� This is my favorite, so learning to accept is really our life's homework, but there is a problem. I have lived between my own life and I really did my best. There is a difference. The former is more objective and the latter is purely subjective. The structure of life is dense and complex. The most important factor is the crowd, which is composed of many single special individuals. The old saying goes, "I don��t want to be in the rivers and lakes Marlboro Cigarettes." "The true portrayal of formal life. Everyone is advertised as living for themselves. It is a lack of understanding of life. It seems to be narrow." There are many shortcomings in life. Although there are many shortcomings Cigarettes For Sale, everyone must have at least one kind of force that you are willing to pay for it, or even die for it, so that life will be full, just a few decades. Time will not have too much regret. Although life is not living, pain and emptiness are filled with it, and the end point is nothingness, but because of despair, we can concentrate on the process and realize the beauty and tragic life process. The line between the beginning and the end of life must be the place where we build a gorgeous life movement. The universe is fair. We and the world are both broken. Because of the incompleteness, we have goals and hopes. Only then can we have unlimited exploration of life. And eager. What we have to do is to accept ourselves and live for others, but not to live in the world of others.

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz