Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

26.05.2019 11:46
the promise with a long TD catch Antworten

HONOLULU -- Jordon Varnado and Wesley Person each scored 14 points and Troy held on for a 65-63 victory over Hawaii on Friday night.Hawaii forward Gibson Johnson had a steal and assisted on Noah Allens fast-break layup to tie it at 60-all. But Alex Hicks hit two free throws to give Troy a 62-60 lead and after Hawaii missed a 3, DeVon Walker was fouled in the backcourt and hit two free throws to extend the lead to 64-60.Johnson was fouled under the basket on an inbound pass with 1:06 left. He missed the second of two free throws, but it went out of bounds off of Troy and his jumper made it 64-63. Kevin Baker made 1 of 2 at the stripe with 4 seconds left and Allens driving attempt was off the mark.Hicks finished with nine points and six rebounds for Troy (3-3), which scored the first 16 points of the game.Jack Purchase led Hawaii (3-3) with a career-high 21 points after making 6 of 11 3-pointers. Custom Basketball Jerseys .H. -- Matt Kenseth made it 2 for 2 in the Chase, holding off teammate Kyle Busch to win Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Cheap Custom Jerseys . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. http://www.customjerseysnearme.com/custom-high-school-jerseys-216h.html . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Custom Baseball Jerseys . -- Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis was charged Thursday with driving while intoxicated, a day after he was suspended for an NFL substance-abuse policy violation. Clearance Custom Jerseys . The Islanders dealt Thomas Vanek to the Montreal Canadiens after less than a year on Long Island. Meanwhile, the Oilers dealt long-time sniper Ales hemsky to the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday for a fifth-round pick in 2014 and a third-rounder in 2015. A look at Fridays NFL preseason matchups:BACK IN CINCYVikings coach Mike Zimmer returns to Cincinnati, where he made his reputation as a defensive coordinator before being hired in Minnesota in 2014. Last season, Zimmer led the Vikings to the NFC North title.It brings back a lot of good memories, Zimmer says. We had a good run. Mike Brown was really good to me and, obviously, Marvin (Lewis) and a lot of the players that I coached. Itll be fun. Itll be fun to bring my team in here, trying to compete with them.Zimmer notes how working for the Bengals prepared him for head coaching.I think (in) a lot of different ways, he says. I got a chance to see how Marvin does things, how he treats people, the way he earns respect. When I left Atlanta -- I was there for three-quarters of a year or whatever -- but, coming (to Cincinnati) and being able to resurrect my career a little bit. I think that helped a lot, (plus) being able to get some good players in here.NO CANCELLATION THIS TIMEGreen Bay was supposed to have already looked at rookies, undrafted players, fringe free agents and other players in last Sundays Hall of Fame game. Then the game was called off because of poor field conditions.Lambeau Field shouldnt have any such issues when the Browns visit the Packers. Indeed, the Packers wont be painting anything in preparation for Clevelands visit, or until they get the iconic stadium ready for the regular season.The Browns will be without at least three of their top four receivers when starting quarterback Robert Griffin III makes his unofficial debut with Cleveland. First-round pick Corey Coleman and veteran Andrew Hawkins will miss the game with hamstring injuries, while recently reinstated receiver Josh Gordon will sit out with an injured quad.Terrelle Pryor may also sit out with a calf injury suffered during practice Wednesday evening.SHOW ME SOME OFFENSENew Dolphins coach Adam Gase, an offensive mastermind, was more than a little disturbed by the ineptitude of his offense in last Saturdays scrimmage. Hes a bit more optimistic about Friday nights visit to the New York Giants after a few days of working on the problems.Yes. I feel light years better, Gase says. We needed to go through that. We needed to see what happens when just about everything possible could have gone wrong. Somebody screwed up on every play. It was like second-and-20 and then we were third-and-17. That probably needed to happen. I think guys just kind of took a step back and realized its about just doing my job and then things will work out. The more guys we have doing that, the bettter chance we have.ddddddddddddCARSONS CARDINALSFresh with a contract extension that should carry him through the rest of his career, 36-year-old QB Carson Palmer will handle about a dozen plays when Arizona hosts Oakland.Ive been playing my whole career, Palmer says, to be in a situation like this and play for an owner (Michael Bidwill) like this and a GM (Steve Keim) like this.Palmer led the Cardinals to the NFC title game, where he struggled in a rout at the hands of the Carolina. Naturally, hes looking ahead.Its a dream situation, Palmer says, having the opportunity to play for a head coach like Bruce (Arians), but also a play caller like Bruce. Michaels given everybody in the locker room everything you could possibly need to go out and just focus on football and play good football.SIT OR PLAYRaiders coach Jack Del Rio said hed like to play all his healthy players in the preseason opener at Arizona. Whether rookie safety Karl Joseph qualifies as healthy remains to be seen.Joseph has been practicing with the starters since the start of training camp but has gotten occasional time off as the team wants to make sure his surgically repaired right knee is completely healthy; it forced him to miss the end of his final college season at West Virginia. The Raiders were confident enough in Josephs health to draft him in the first round and have been pleased with his play in camp, including an end zone interception against Derek Carr in practice this week. But they see no need to rush him into game action.The goal is to be ready for Sundays, Joseph said. I definitely would like to get some preseason action. But its going to be a day-to-day thing to see how the knees feeling.MISMATCHDuring the Steelers scrimmages against the Lions this week heading toward the preseason game in Pittsburgh, All-Pro receiver Antonio Brown often had his way against Detroit cornerback Darius Slay.So much so that Brown couldnt help bragging about it.At one point during 7-on-7 drills, Brown yelled to the Steelers sideline: Im killing him. The leagues leading pass catcher in 2015 also told Slay hed be going deep all day, and then made good on the promise with a long TD catch.That matchup isnt likely to be seen Friday night because Brown, Ben Roethlisberger and LeVeon Bell, the stalwarts of Pittsburghs offense, figure to sit it out. But even one play against Brown could be too much for Slay.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz