Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 104 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

26.05.2019 11:46
ne of those guys whos in here early, doing t Antworten

Jack Laugher and Chris Mears are now Great Britains first diving gold-medalists and in doing so became history-makers but the story of the 3m synchronized diving pair is a remarkable tale.In 2009, by Mears own admission, he was at deaths door after contracting Epstein-Barr virus. Four years ago, at London 2012, Laugher was in tears, completely distraught after crashing out in the first round of the 3m springboard.Now in 2016 the flatmates and diving partners cried tears of joy as they sat huddled under their GB hoodies attempting to compute what they had achieved. It has been some journey.The virus Mears sustained back in 2009 saw him given a five per cent chance of survival but after spending a month in hospital and having had his spleen removed, six years on he was standing in the Maria Lenk Aquatic Centre with a medal around his neck.Thats something that I dont think about too much now, Mears said. I still cant believe its happened, Ill think about it in the future probably. When I went into London and competed well there, that was emotional because of what had happened to me.London changed me as a person and I became more mature and I was in a different position in these Games. Ive come from deaths door to here, Im pretty proud.And for Laugher, it was a tale of redemption. In 2012, when I failed in the diving as an individual, that was a massive setback. But I picked myself up again.I tried to not let it affect me, I tried to use it as a positive and learn from my mistakes. For the following years I became more professional in the way I was training. I moved out of home, started diving full-time and learned the synchro with Chris. I think Id happily take what happened in London for today to have turned out like it did.I wouldnt change a single thing at all. Im just overwhelmed with how Ive done today and to have come from that place to here today, was why I was so emotional poolside.That was my lowest moment in 2012 and today was my highest moment - both coming in two separate Olympics. Its crazy to think, but Im so happy.The diving pool was a murky green but there was nothing off-colour about the duos performance. As they stood preparing to walk up the stairs to the diving board, they moved in perfect harmony and then came their six dives.It started with a back dive pike, then a reverse dive pike and after two rounds they were second. But then as their rivals for the gold starting slipping in precision, Laugher and Mears powered on with the forward 2 ? somersault, two twists pike followed by an inward 3 ? somersault tuck.But then came their fifth dive -- coined the washing machine. They first tried it at the European Championships where they stormed to gold. It was a dive from another planet: one ranked 3.9, the highest difficulty and they nailed their forward 2 ? somersault, three twists pike and cemented their spot at the top.When they first attempted it in London -- a tournament where they took gold -- the judges were caught unawares and underscored them.London was the first time the judges had seen it performed in synchro and I thought my part was under-scored, Laugher said. We were worse than in London but the judging was on point today I thought. We got an 86. We did a fantastic job and we are really happy with the way everything has gone today.Here, in typically British weather as the rain teemed down, that dive -- which scored 86.58 -- put them on the verge of victory and their last dive -- the forward 4 ? somersault tuck -- secured the gold leading to scenes of pure ecstasy. It has made all those dark moments, the touches with mortality worth it.For the flatmates, diving partners and now joint gold-medalists, their lives have now changed forever.It is fantastic for us, Mears said. We only found out it was the first ever gold just over there. I think it is one of the first ever on springboard.We are so overwhelmed with what we have done this year, with all the setbacks and the massive risk of putting that hard dive into our list. The dream has happened and it has paid off and we are ecstatic with how we have done. Cheap NFL Jerseys Shop . With the first unit struggling of late and Amir Johnson - one of the teams iron men - hobbling on an injured right ankle, Patterson knew he could get the nod in a challenging matchup against one of the leagues up and coming players at his position. NFL Jerseys Free Shipping . The return match will take place next Wednesday. Udinese leads Fiorentina 2-1 in the other semifinal. Napoli staged a second-half comeback from two goals down after Gervinhos opener and a stunning strike from Kevin Strootman. http://www.nfljerseyschinastore.com/ . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Cheap NFL Jerseys China . By having more great seasons. Manning was the only unanimous choice for the 2013 Associated Press NFL All-Pro team Friday. Stitched Cheap Jerseys NFL . Deulofeu injured a muscle in his right leg in Evertons 4-1 win over Fulham in the English Premier League on Saturday. Barcelona says that its team doctors will "co-ordinate" with Evertons medical staff as Deulofeu recovers. SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Joshua Garnett is a rookie right guard with one NFL start to his name who is unafraid to get vocal in the huddle and fire up his teammates.San Franciscos first-round pick is making an impression with his work, too.He listens, he wants to get better every day he gets out there, receiver Quinton Patton said. We go in there, hes, `Hey, Im up, Im ready. Hes talkative in the huddle. In the game, `Lets go, lets get it done. Coming from a rookie, hes dialed in, hes comfortable. Thats what you want to feel.Garnett is certainly learning under fire, thrown right in during a rough start for San Francisco under first-year coach Chip Kelly.Veteran linemen are sharing their thoughts from film. Garnett wants to offer his support right back.I feel like Im part of a unit, like Im one-eleventh, Im just one cog in the whole entire machine, he said Wednesday. Just make sure everyones kind of feeling that intensity that Im feeling. As a rookie I know a lot of times you kind of have to tread lightly because you dont want to mess up anyone elses routine and you dont want to say too much because you havent earned that right yet. But also I just kind of like to, during the games, get a little vocal. If were going to run the ball, `Lets go, man, something quick, easy. Not talking too much but also not saying anything like youre super nervous.Garnett hopes to keep hold of the job after making his first start of the season for San Francisco (1-5) in a 45-16 loss at Buffalo last week in place of Andrew Tiller.The 49ers traded up to draft the 6-foot-5, 321-pound Garnett 28th overall in the first round out of Stanford. He realizes there are major strides still to be made.I dont mean it to be discouraging but he needs to improve everywhere. Hes played in two games for us so far, Kelly said. You do see improvement and thats the positive thing with Josh. Hes got a great work ethic. Hes got a really good grasp of football in general, now learning the specifics aand nuances of the 49er offense.dddddddddddd He can grow in every area. He played better in Buffalo than he played the week before against the Cardinals. We hope he continues to grow in every aspect -- in pass pro, in the run game, in hand placement. All the little tiny things that it takes to be a really good offensive lineman in this league.He has already studied film from Sunday.I want to be the guy who if you make a mistake once, hes not going to make the same mistake again, Garnett said.As quarterback Colin Kaepernick makes his second start of the season Sunday against Tampa Bay , he is expected to be without top running back Carlos Hyde because of a right shoulder injury. Hyde sat out Tuesdays practice and again Wednesday, a sling over his right arm both days, and said he is scheduled to return after next weeks bye.Kaepernick took three sacks by the Bills for 20 lost yards , a sign the offensive line is still a work in progress.Garnett showed the coaches he had earned a shot at playing with the No. 1 unit based on his progress in practice, though offensive coordinator Curtis Modkins insists that didnt mean Tiller was struggling.Overall, the kid fought, Modkins said. Hes a rookie, so hes got a lot to learn and a lot to grow on. Hes getting better and better and weve got to keep him on that track.Going forward, Garnett wants to keep doing the little things right on and off the field.You want to do stuff thats going to gain the respect of the older guys, he said. If you lose at practice, dont mope around. Youre going to get after it. You want to be one of those guys whos in here early, doing the right things for a young guy to show them you take this seriously even though its your rookie year. You want to compete and you dont want to be viewed as a rookie.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz