Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

27.09.2018 01:22
l dIsere, France, this month, Nyman will be looking for a lot more on Saturday in Val Gardena, where he has claimed his only thr Antworten

VAL GARDENA, Italy -- Bode Miller, Daron Rahlves, Bill Johnson, Buddy Werner.None of these accomplished skiers have achieved what Steven Nyman is aiming for this season: To become the first American man to claim the season-long World Cup downhill title.Having finished sixth in the past two seasons -- and within 76 points (less than the 100 points earned with one race win) of the crystal globe trophy last season -- Nyman believes he has what it takes to surge into the top spot.Its a possibility in my head, because I performed really well in the beginning of last season and I performed really well in the end of the year, Nyman said on Thursday after placing second in the final downhill training session on his preferred course in Val Gardena. So if I can figure out how to link all that together I definitely have a shot at the title.But its a big step and big names like Bode and Daron and (A.J.) Kitt and (Kyle) Rasmussen and Bill Johnson -- nobody has ever won it, Nyman added. So for me to say that is a big statement.Miller came close to the title in 2008, finishing five points behind Didier Cuche when the final downhill of the season was canceled in Bormio.Rahlves finished a distant second to Stephan Eberharter in 2003.If Nyman does realize his goal, hell raise the trophy on home snow at the World Cup Finals in Aspen, Colorado, not far from Nymans hometown of Sundance, Utah.After finishing only 15th in the opening downhill of this season in Val dIsere, France, this month, Nyman will be looking for a lot more on Saturday in Val Gardena, where he has claimed his only three career wins.With one more downhill win in Val Gardena, Nyman can match the course record shared by Austrian great Franz Klammer and Italian great Kristian Ghedina.Ive performed at most of the hills already so I just have to really stay focused and execute, Nyman said. The equipment is styled. Everything has been pretty good. My body is quite healthy.Over his career, Nyman has achieved podium results in five other World Cup resorts -- including a third-place on the course in South Korea that will host the Pyeongchang Olympics in 2018.Still, Nyman hasnt been able to win anywhere else besides Val Gardena.When I see him ski here the confidence seems a lot higher, Canadian rival Erik Guay said. I dont think Ive seen him ski with that kind of confidence in a place like Beaver Creek or Kitzbuehel.Peter Fill of Italy, who grew up just down the road from the Val Gardena course, is the defending downhill champion.Win or lose, Nyman will enjoy himself in Val Gardena.On Sunday, Nyman will take his annual tour around the Sellaronda, a 40-kilometer (25-mile) loop of interconnected trails around the Sella Range massif in the heart of the Dolomites that traverses four Alpine passes.Last year, Nyman completed the Sellaronda on a mono ski.And I had never mono skied before. It was a long 40 kilometers. It took all day. But it was a lot of fun. You cant get a bad view here. And to ski all the way around and witness the air show in Alta Badia for the giant slalom is pretty exciting.Nyman finishes off his tour with a seafood dinner at the Emilio Comici refuge in Val Gardena.The fish is brought in every day from the Mediterranean so its top notch, Nyman said. Theyre proud of their food here and I like eating a lot of it. The people, the food, the air. Its kind of like the Mediterranean air. I step out of the car here and I just feel at home. Our hosts, the Demetzs, is family to us.When Nyman returns to Val Gardena next year, hes hoping it will be as the reigning World Cup downhill champion.---Andrew Dampf on Twitter: www.twitter.com/asdampf http://www.ramsrookiestore.com/Hats/ . Spiller left Week 3s 27-20 loss to the New York Jets with a thigh injury, but fully practiced with the team all week and expects to be ready to go on Sunday. http://www.ramsrookiestore.com/Rams-Trumaine-Johnson-Jersey/ . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. http://www.ramsrookiestore.com/Rams-Ethan-Westbrooks-Jersey/ . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51. http://www.ramsrookiestore.com/Hoodie/ . Neymar curled home a free kick from just outside the area to put the 2014 World Cup host ahead in the 44th minute. Three minutes after the break, a simple through pass from Paulinho freed Oscar and the Chelsea star rounded goalkeeper Jung Sung-ryong to extend Brazils lead. http://www.ramsrookiestore.com/Rams-Alec-Ogletree-Jersey/ . Louis Blues. Shane Hnidy joins Brian Munz for the broadcast on TSN 1290 Radio at 7pm ct. NEW YORK -- A little over a year ago, the Toronto Blue Jays were chasing the New York Yankees when the teams met for a three-game series at Yankee Stadium.The Blue Jays swept the series, caught the Yankees two weeks later and claimed their first division title since 1993.This year, the roles are reversed and the Yankees will look to inch closer to the Blue Jays when the teams open a three-game series on Monday night at Yankee Stadium.The Blue Jays outscored the Yankees 10-1 during its three-game sweep last Aug. 7-9 at Yankee Stadium, won nine of the final 13 meetings and the American League East by six games. The Blue Jays have continued to do well against the Yankees this year by winning seven of the first nine meetings.All of those meetings took place in the first two months of the season when the Yankees were still struggling to recover from a dreadful 9-17 start. Eventually, New Yorks inability to fully recover led to four trades around the non-waiver deadline, but selling off veterans has the opposite effect for the Yankees.The Yankees (60-57) have won eight of their last 13 games and are within 4 1/2 games of Boston for the second wild card and 6 1/2 games behind Toronto.New York was unable to keep pace with either team and was handed a 12-3 loss Sunday afternoon by the Tampa Bay Rays.The last meeting against Toronto was June 1 and 10 players on New Yorks 25-man roster are currently not on the active roster.Three of the notable names who are on the roster are Gary Sanchez, Tyler Austin and Aaron Judge. When the Yankees last faced Toronto, Sanchez was recovering from a thumb injury, Judge was hitting .224 in Triple-A and Austin was batting .259 in Double-A.Sanchez is batting .275 (11-for-40) in 10 games while splitting time between catcher and designated hitter. Judge homered for the second straight day and is the second Yankee to do so in his first two major league games.They were part of a lineup with eight players under 27, marking the first time since Oct. 1, 1967, that the Yankees fielded a lineup that young.You know, Im just trying to go out there and do a job and get on base for the team, Judge said. I was comffortable Day One.dddddddddddd. Ive just got to keep it going.Now Judge and the Yankees will try to do it against one of the best teams in the American League for the last two months.Toronto had a .500 record when it began its three-game sweep of New York. The Blue Jays have had a winning record since they were 40-25 after Troy Tulowitzki, Russell Martin and Edwin Encarnacion homered in a 9-2 win over the Houston Astros on Sunday.We hit some homers, Toronto manager John Gibbons said. Thats what we do best. The key is to get guys on base and then pop one here and there. Weve been (in a) little lull for a little over two weeks. I just stress that its a matter of time.The Blue Jays have 166 home runs, but 17 in the last 13 games. Since its sweep against the Yankees last August, Torontos power has not hit a lull as it has 28 home runs in the last 22 games against the Yankees.R.A Dickey is scheduled to start for Toronto and has drastic splits for road and home games. In Toronto, he is 2-8 with a 5.57 ERA in 13 starts, but outside of Canada he is 6-4 with a 3.51 ERA in 11 starts.One of those road starts was May 24 in New York when Dickey allowed four runs and five hits in 6 2/3 innings of a 6-0 loss. Dickey had a 4.60 ERA after falling to 7-5 lifetime against the Yankees. Since then, his ERA has stayed the same thanks to allowing at least four earned runs in four of his last five starts.Chad Green will start for the Yankees and is among those young players to experience struggles especially as a starting pitcher. The right-hander is 1-2 with a 7.50 in four starts in the majors and was demoted after allowing three runs and eight hits in 3 2/3 innings on Aug. 3 against the New York Mets.With Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes Barre, Green is 7-6 with a 1.52 ERA in 16 games.I think all players hit bumps, whether youre young or old, Yankees manager Joe Girardi said. But one thing I think part of our focus has to be is helping those kids get through those bumps because you dont get here unless youre talented enough. Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Jerseys From China Jerseys NFL Cheap Disocunt Football Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys 2018 NFL Jerseys Outlet Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz