Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

28.09.2018 01:47
n Vettel behind so I wanted to try to hold on to second because once I drop one place to avoid a mess in front I knew Verstappen Antworten

LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. -- Oklahoma missed some shots they normally make and committed some head-scratching turnovers in the first half against Tulane on Thursday night.The next thing the Sooners knew, they were in a heck of a game.Oklahoma corrected many of its early mistakes in the final 20 minutes to run away with an 89-70 win over the Green Wave during the first round of the Tire Pros Invitational. The Sooners advanced in the winners bracket where they will meet Northern Iowa in the late game Friday night.We just played smarter in the second half, said Oklahoma senior guard Jordan Woodard, who led his team with 22 points, seven assists and four steals. We started playing our game.We let them dictate a little bit in the first half. They are a good ball club and so are we. We just had to take it to another level in the second half and keep advancing.After clinging to a 38-35 halftime advantage, the Sooners (2-0) came out much more aggressive early in the second half and quickly built a double-digit lead. Rahsard Odomes (15 points) and Woodard let the way in the final 20 minutes with a combined 24 points, but it was some the young players who made timely contributions to keep the attacking Green Wave (1-2) from making a comeback.Freshman forward Kristian Doolittle was a force inside, scoring eight points while leading the charge on the offensive boards where he pulled five of his game-high 12 rebounds. Freshmen Matt Freeman and Jordan Shepherd also both had key contributions, which is what the Sooners needed after losing three senior captains off of last seasons team.We had a lot of young lineups out there tonight on many occasions, said OU coach Lon Kruger. This is going to be a club where individually you will see more people get comfortable with each game.BIG PICTURETulane: The Green Wave are athletic and can make it difficult on teams with their quickness to the paint and 3-point shooting. Ray Ona Embo was sometimes brilliant in his ability to break defenders down and either penetrate or pull up for a jumper on the perimeter.Oklahoma: Facing their toughest competition so far this season, the young Sooners showed plenty of resolve in overcoming an aggressive shooting Tulane team. Woodard and Odomes made most of the big shots during the critical second-half run but Shepherd and Doolittle also contributed key points to help the Sooners pull away in the second half.KEY STATSTulane, which had led by as many as four points in the first half, gave up 21 points off of turnovers and allowed Oklahoma to score 15 points on second-chance shots.So 36 of their points come in that manner, Tulane coach Mike Dunleavy said. Its a quick turnaround and we have to do better in that space.YOUNG GUNSSo much has been made out of how young the Sooners will be this season after losing three talented seniors of last years team.But Woodard says he likes what he is seeing out of all of them so far.Each game is a learning experience, Woodard said. We have guys who are not afraid to step up to the challenge and take ownership of the team and Coach is going to put us in good spots to be successful.UP NEXTTulane: The Green Wave will face Arizona State in the second round of the Tire Pros Invitational on Friday night.Oklahoma: The Sooners will take on Northern Iowa in the second round of the invite on Friday night. Terence Newman Jersey .5 seconds to play in the game, Kevin Love never stopped believing that they would come out of there with a win. Linval Joseph Jersey . The Browns coaching search remains incomplete. http://www.vikingsauthenticshop.com/Vikings-Andrew-Sendejo-Draft-Jersey/ . Ibaka equaled a career high with 20 rebounds, adding four blocked shots and 15 points as the Thunder smothered the Milwaukee Bucks offence in a 92-79 victory Saturday night. Chris Doleman Jersey . For the Wild it was their first win of the season and they now have a record of 1-1-2 while the Jets fall to 2-2. Jets start a six game home stand Friday with another divisional game, home to the Dallas Stars. Pat Elflein Jersey . Bryzgalov stopped 25 shots on Saturday in the Oklahoma City Barons 4-1 victory over the Abbotsford Heat. The Oilers signed Bryzgalov to a one-year $2 million contract last Friday after shedding payroll by dealing defenceman Ladislav Smid to the Flames. Nico Rosberg was not expecting to be backed into rival cars by Mercedes teammate Lewis Hamilton at the championship-decider in Abu Dhabi on Sunday.In one last role of the dice, race leader Hamilton slowed his pace so that Rosberg would come under pressure from Sebastian Vettel and Max Verstappen in the final laps of the race. If Rosberg had dropped to fourth, a victory would have secured Hamilton the title, but ultimately the German held on to finish second 0.4s behind Hamilton and 0.4s ahead of Vettel.I wasnt expecting it, Rosberg said. Maybe I was a bit na?ve but I didnt expect it.Mercedes is yet to decide how to react to Hamiltons tactics after the defending champion disobeyed a series of radio calls from the pit wall telling him to up his pace. Even though Hamiltons driving could have cost Rosberg the title, the newly-crowned champion said he understands his teammates actions.It is not something we need to discuss because it is really easy to understand the teams side as we do something a certain way all year and we dont change it for one race. At the same time you can understand the side from Lewis because we are out their fighting as drivers and you can undersstand that he wants to try something.ddddddddddddWe will just leave it at that and dont need to discuss it.Rosberg could afford to lose one place to Vettel, which would have allowed the Ferrari to put pressure on Hamilton, but he said he did not want to give the position away for fear of Verstappen taking advantage.I had Sebastian Vettel behind so I wanted to try to hold on to second because once I drop one place to avoid a mess in front I knew Verstappen would be right behind so I didnt want that and him right behind him either.Rosberg also confirmed that there was no way to pass Hamilton, even when he was driving at a reduced pace.I couldnt, I was trying at times, but Lewis was driving really well. He pushed flatout from turn 21 all the way through the first sector and halfway through the second sector and that is where you overtake so I was never getting close enough.He has the same car as me so in fast corners there was no way for me to get past and then he backed off in the next part where you cant overtake. There was no way for me. Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online NFL Jerseys From China Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Jerseys From China China Womens NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz