Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

29.05.2019 06:05
-63 lead to put the Panthers ahead f Antworten

PARIS -- Canadas Milos Raonic dropped a 7-5, 7-6 (4), 6-3 decision to South Africas Kevin Anderson in third-round mens singles play at the French Open on Friday. Raonic, the No. 14 seed from Thornhill, Ont., had his serve broken three times. "I wish I could have played better," Raonic said. "He was taking advantage of my second serve, I wish I could have done more on his. I dont think I served too great. "I lacked execution and struggled with being up a break in the third set. I didnt play well and a big part of that was down to him. He made me feel uncomfortable." The hard-serving Canadian also lost in the third round at Roland Garros last year. "I would have hoped that I would be playing better on clay now," he said. "Im frustrated with myself." Canadas Eugenie Bouchard and Daniel Nestor also suffered defeats Friday. Wholesale Authentic Jordans .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. Wholesale Jordans Online . Brazilian national coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has confirmed that the veteran goalkeeper is set to join Toronto on loan, saying it will help him be ready for the World Cup. http://www.cheapjordanschinawholesale.com/ . Most important, perhaps, it went off without a hitch. Organizers poked a little fun at the now-infamous opening ceremony gaffe that saw only four out of five snowflakes open up into rings, leaving the Olympics logo one ring short. Cheap Air Jordan Shoes . Pedro scored from a pass by Lionel Messi in the 33rd minute and added two more goals in the 47th and 72nd after Valdes saved his second penalty in four days following his stop in Wednesdays 4-0 over Ajax in the Champions League. Cheap Air Jordan 1 China Wholesale . Haas said he "felt a lot of pain" in his right shoulder when he slammed his racket to the ground in frustration after losing his serve at 3-3 in the first set. FRESNO, Calif. -- Daquan Cook had 17 points and James Westbrook added 14 as Prairie View A&M mounted a late charge to knock off Fresno State 84-78 on Monday night.Admassu Williams had 12 points and JaDonta Blackley added 11 and dished out eight assists for Prairie View A&M (1-1).The Panthers, who opened the season losing at Oregon State, will continue on the road, playing at Saint Marys Wednesday.Williams hit a free throw and followed with a layup with 5:51 remaining for a 66-63 lead to put the Panthers ahead for good.dddddddddddd Zachary Hamilton nailed a 3-pointer with 3:32 left and Prairie View made seven free throws down the stretch to thwart Fresno State (1-1).Paul Watson led Fresno State with 21 points, making 8 of 10 free throws. He also grabbed 10 rebounds. Jaron Hopkins added 19 and Cullen Russo chipped in 11 for the Bulldogs. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz