Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

01.06.2019 02:54
n London and will be elsewhere i Antworten

John Gwynne hailed Dave Lanning as a giant of darts as he paid tribute to his former commentary colleague after his death at the age of 78. Gwynne and Lanning commentated on the first PDC World Championship, which started in December 1993, and Lanning would remain part of the team until his retirement in 2011.Lanning, who was in the commentary box for the first televised nine-dart finish in 1984, was also a leading commentator on speedway as well as writing for national newspapers.Dave was a remarkable man, utterly professional and I doubt I have sat alongside anyone quite so professional, Gwynne told Sky Sports News HQ.He always perfected his preparation for every single match he did and I have no reason to believe it was any different when he did speedway. His voice has been synonymous with both sports since the 1960s.He worked a lot of major darts tournaments before Sky Sports on his own. When Sky took on darts at the end of 1993, and invited Dave and myself to do the first ever world championship I felt extremely privileged.I knew Dave, I liked Dave very much and we worked together on that first world championship at Purfleet, the Circus Tavern. Sid would join us later in the year and we would end up working as a team. Dave Lanning commentated on the first televised nine-darter in 1984 I think he got added pleasure from seeing, following the demise of the sport, darts grow immensely through the late 1970s and 80s before the split in the early 90s, and then the renaissance of darts with Sky Sports and Dave, Sid and myself playing a part in its redevelopment.Along with the players that broke away, and others who joined, we all together helped to make the sport what it is today. Dave was a giant in that pursuit.He had a great sense of humour as well and could definitely find the funny side of things. We had some fabulous times inside and out of the commentary box. Dave took it very seriously but we all had great fun and I am very sad to learn today of his passing. Also See: Dave Lanning dies aged 78 Van Gerwen edges Whitlock Nike Shoes From China . But when it comes to determining if Raymond will find a place on the Leafs roster when training camp concludes in a week, well, that decision will ultimately fall to the head coach. Nike Shoes Outlet . -- Damian Lillard and LaMarcus Alrdridge were again the go-to duo for the Trail Blazers against the Kings. http://www.cheapshoesnikechina.com/cheap-air-jordan-from-china-97b.html . Tomas Berdych and Radek Stepanek defeated Nenad Zimonjic and Ilija Bozoljac 6-2, 6-4, 7-6 (4) on the indoor hard-court at Belgrade Arena. The victory improved the Czech pairs impressive cup doubles record to 14-1. Discount Nike Shoes China . Luis Suarezs double powered Liverpool to a 4-0 victory over Fulham, and Southampton easily overcame Hull 4-1 to continue the south coast clubs impressive start to the season. Liverpool and Southampton sent Chelsea down to fourth place as the west London club was held to 2-2 at home. Sale Nike Shoes .J. -- New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz will miss the rest of the season after having surgery on his left knee. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Yelena Isinbayeva walked away from competing but not from her sport on Friday.The womens pole vault world record holder announced her retirement as she focuses on a new career in sports politics and considers an offer to lead Russian track and field.Isinbayeva was prevented from seeking a third Olympic title in Rio de Janeiro after the IAAF banned all but one Russian track and field athlete from the games over their countrys state-sponsored doping scandal.She still traveled to Rio to campaign in the election for the athletes representative on the International Olympic Committee. A day after being among the four winning candidates, the 34-year-old Isinbayeva decided she doesnt want to compete anymore.Today in Rio on August 19 2016, Yelena Isinbayeva is finishing her professional career, she said close to the end of a 50-minute news conference.Yesterdays election to the IOC commission inspired me, Isinbayeva added through a translator. It means I am not saying goodbye to the sport. I say goodbye to the pole, to my medals ... I fulfilled my dreams.And without doping, she maintains.I have proved it again and again, she said. All my tests were negative.One of her priorities now is campaigning for Russias IAAF suspension to be lifted so fellow clean athletes can resume their professional careers. Isinbayeva could be taking on that mission as the top administrator in Russian athletics.I have received an offer to head up the federation, Isinbayeva said. It is an interesting offer but it is also a serious challenge.When I get back from the Olympics I will meet the president of the federation. We will talk about my future role. I find it very interesting ... I think I can bring thhe federation back into the IAAF fold.ddddddddddddIsinbayeva remains aggrieved about the IAAFs treatment of Russia. She said it speaks volumes about the IAAF leadership that they didnt congratulate her for being one of four successful candidates in the IOC athletes commission election.I am a bit offended, she said. We are the same team ... but for some reason I didnt receive any congratulations.Although Isinbayeva said she forgives IAAF President Sebastian Coe for the injustice of banning Russia, she said: Let it be on their conscience. God will be their judge.Isinbayeva also railed against the unfair investigations by the World Anti-Doping Agency, which has published reports in the last year by investigators Dick Pound and Richard McLaren.All of the accusations that have leveled have been built upon assumptions, there are no facts, no proof but for some reason (McLarens) assumptions were sufficient to raise the question of banning the entire Russian team (from the Olympics), Isinbayeva said. I would like to see more facts, more specific proof against specific athletes.She urged sports administrators to be dignified in developing sport rather than fostering some useful war.Isinbayeva won gold medals at the 2004 Athens Olympics and 2008 Beijing Games. She took bronze four years ago in London and will be elsewhere in Rio rather than watching the womens Olympic pole vault final on Friday night.When you compete without Isinbayeva this isnt going to be a fully-fledged gold medal, she said---Rob Harris at www.twitter.com/RobHarris and www.facebook.com/RobHarrisReports ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz