Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

01.06.2019 02:54
mewhere in the stadium because it is not Antworten

Our experts weigh in on four of the biggest questions in NASCAR:Turn 1: Should Dale Earnhardt Jr. retire?Ricky Craven, ESPN NASCAR analyst: Dale Jr. is the most qualified person to answer this question and he says no, that he would like to continue competing. What concerns me is the concussion symptoms have persisted, he will be 42 next season and another wreck is inevitable in this business. Unless he has a burning desire to accomplish more than he already has, he should retire. The risk appears to outweigh the reward.Ryan McGee, ESPN.com: No. Not yet. I think the best possible scenario is the one hes taken, which is having a half a year to see what kind of ground he can make up. I think we all know him well enough to know hes not going to go out there if he thinks hes a danger to himself and others. So if he needs to take another year, fine. But right now getting back behind the wheel should rank way further down his priority list than any fan would ever want to admit.?John Oreovicz, ESPN.com: Maybe its his call, maybe its his doctors. Id say yes. In the shadow of his father, one of stock car racings all-time most imposing figures, he has accomplished an awful lot on the track and developed into one of the sports best personalities in his own right. Junior has many avenues open to him to remain involved in NASCAR and, once the shock has worn off, he might find the reduced stress level from not being a driver is to his liking. If hes forced to quit due to medical reasons, he has nothing to be ashamed of and a great platform moving forward to advance awareness of head injuries and the prolonged damage they can cause.Bob Pockrass, ESPN.com: Earnhardt shouldnt race anymore, just like I shouldnt have this third cup of coffee while writing this. It potentially could be bad for his long-term health. But if Earnhardt -- and his fiancée and his car owner -- is willing to take the risk and believes he could mentally handle the consequences if he suffers another concussion from a routine accident, then he should race again.Turn 2: Should Rick Hendrick be working on a plan for a driver for the No. 88 car for 2017? Who should it be if Earnhardt isnt ready by the start of next season?Craven: I would say wait a few months; there is plenty of time. Allow this process with Dale Jr. to take its course and support his efforts. Alex Bowman has done a very nice job and has enough experience to be a solid alternative.McGee: Yes. And it should be Alex Bowman. Or perhaps a Bowman/William Byron mix. Whatever they do, it needs to be someone other than Jeff Gordon.Oreovicz: You can be certain Mr. H has already been working on a Plan B for the 88 for some time now and with William Byron waiting in the wings, it might be a one-year issue. Alex Bowman already has experience with the team and if he performs well in his remaining eight races this year, he probably has the inside track. As a short-term stopgap, Id also take a look at Sam Hornish Jr.;?after his part-time success the last couple years in the Xfinity Series, it would be interesting to see how he would do given another shot at the Cup Series in a quality ride.Pockrass: Yes. There is no timetable for Earnhardts recovery. Hendrick should hire Greg Biffle. Biffles last year of his Roush Fenway deal is 2017, and Biffle leaving Roush Fenway allows the team to save on salary and for Chris Buescher to move into a full-fledged Roush ride. Hendrick gets a veteran for one year who could handle a situation if Earnhardt returns during 2017.Turn 3: Should NASCAR have taken the truck win away from John Hunter Nemechek for rough driving?Craven: Probably not. I believe this will play out among the fraternity of drivers. Let it be a driver-code issue. It did happen to Ricky Rudd many years ago at Sonoma, after spinning Davey Allison on the final turn, but it left a bad taste.McGee: Not just no, hail no. This was the Truck Series-level version of the 79 Daytona 500. They led SportsCenter! They won the Internet! The Trucks! They should send him and Cole Custer a gift basket.Oreovicz: NASCAR has always subscribed to the philosophy that the winner is who the fans saw cross the line first. But theres reason here to believe NASCAR could (or should) be rather heavy-handed in postrace sanctions because Nemecheks driving on the last lap clearly deserves to be penalized. Id suspend him for the first race of the Truck Series Chase, a genuine penalty that would make his path to a championship more difficult.Pockrass: No. The first bump was fine but the length of the shove of the second one was dirty. And then Nemechek lost control, resulting in the body slam that sent them to the wall. Nemechek could have lifted as they came to the checkered since it was his fault, but its also hard to fault someone going for the win. Nemechek will have to live with the consequences (payback). But Nemechek gets the benefit of the doubt that he tried to only bump-bump-and-run and not intentionally crash Custer -- therefore, no penalty.Turn 4: Did Kevin Harvick go overboard with postrace comments about his pit crew?Craven: Its not a healthy practice, but Kevin Harvick is among the few capable of pulling it off. The risk would be that team members lose confidence in their leader for humiliating them publicly. The flip side is, Kevin is among the best drivers in the business, he carries much authority at Stewart-Haas and can force change. Kevin will continue to be fast and consistent. His pit crew needs to be the same to win another title.McGee: Nope. He wasnt wrong. And hes taken this tack before at both Stewart-Haas and RCR to a pretty positive result. This is no different than a quarterback chewing everyones butts in the huddle on Monday Night Football or a coach questioning a guys play during a press conference. You cant do it all the time because then you become Chicken Little and you lose the impact. But when you do speak up, it creates action.?Oreovicz: No. Despite changes over the past couple of years, the No. 4 team regularly has more problems in the pits than any other crew. By his own standards, Harvick has been pretty diplomatic with his frustration to this point. But when he watches the Gibbs and Penske teams -- not to mention the other crews within Stewart-Haas Racing -- consistently execute flawless stops, hes got to be doing his best Jeremy Clarkson impression of saying, How hard can it be?Pockrass: Sure he did. But Harvick has been that way for years. You dont go play basketball for Bob Knight and then get mad that he yells at you. If a crew member responds poorly to public outrage by the driver, then its time for the team to fit the right crew members with the driver. Wholesale Custom Marlins Shirts . Bryzgalov stopped 25 shots on Saturday in the Oklahoma City Barons 4-1 victory over the Abbotsford Heat. The Oilers signed Bryzgalov to a one-year $2 million contract last Friday after shedding payroll by dealing defenceman Ladislav Smid to the Flames. Authentic Custom Marlins Jersey . -- Aldon Smith believes he is on the path to being sober for good. http://www.custommarlinsjersey.com/ .Y. -- Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo had little trouble picking up his first shutout of the season against a Buffalo Sabres team thats having trouble scoring goals. Cheap Marlins Jerseys . Defenceman Yannick Weber scored the go-ahead goal early in the third period and the Canucks breathed a sigh of relief with a 2-1 win on Saturday night. Andre Dawson Jersey Large .C. -- Calgarys Kevin Koe did it the hard way again.MONTREAL - With Montreal facing the prospect of going winless in three straight Major League Soccer games for the first time this season, a match against last place Chivas USA could be just what the Impact need. Montreals first home loss followed by a 3-3 draw in Toronto on Wednesday night made it the third time that the Impact have gone two in a row without a win. On Sunday they host Chivas (3-10-4), which enters on the strength of a scoreless road draw in Dallas but havent won a league game in over three months. "For sure this game can be a bit of a trap," Impact defender Hassoun Camara said after practice Friday. "They have had a lot of turnover and they may not even really know where they stand right now, but at the same time we saw that they came up with a strong effort in Dallas with a draw on the road. "Were going to have to be aware of how they are developing, but I think that were really going to have to sort out our little faults and continue to move forward with what we know how to do." What the Impact knows how to do is score goals. Montreal was the first MLS team to reach 30 goals this season. The problem is they have also been allowing too many lately, a total of seven in their last two games, including a 4-3 loss to Colorado last Saturday. "I think the second half against Toronto we turned a corner a little bit," Impact goalkeeper Troy Perkins said. "Even against Houston, we win 2-0 but I dont think we were that solid defensively. We gave up too many good chances, and chances that were in really dangerous spots for us, but I think in the second half we were much better. "We tried to play at one point, we got caught with it, and at that point we say, Look, we cant do that. Its not going to be that easy. So I think moving forward we have a good feeling about ourselves and this is a good chance for us to solidify our defensive third." Camara acknowledges that the Impacts defence needs to step up. "Sure its tough. Every team wants to beat us now," Camara said. "Were in first place so that makes us a challenge and we have to be ready for a big effort. Its up to us to be stronger when it gets tough because I think the goals we allowed in Toronto were avoidable. It was really a time in the game when they pushed hard and we werent able to hold them off so we need to rectify that as soon as possible, and continue to generate a strong offence.ddddddddddddquot; Chivas has gone 0-10-3 since March 30, when a 2-1 win over Vancouver capped a 3-1-1 start to the season. Perkins says the Impact have no way of knowing what version of the other Los Angeles-based MLS team will take the pitch at Saputo Stadium on Sunday night. "You dont. You really dont," Perkins said. "The players they have are very technical players. You know that theyre going to try to play but you dont know what youre going to get from them. I mean, you may get one of the best teams in the league one day and then the next day youre going to get the worst team in the league. So for us we have to approach it the way we always do. Its our home, its our game so we have to make them play the way we want them to play." Impact coach Marco Schallibaum will be back on the sideline Sunday after sitting out his third one-game suspension of the season. "That was a big point for our team," Schallibaum said. They have a good mentality to never give up until the end of the game. That is one of the biggest strengths of our team." The longtime European coach was suspended for stepping on the field during the loss to Colorado, a trangression that did not result in Schallibaum being ejected from the game or sanctioned by the referee. "I cant say what I think because then I have a problem again with the MLS, but I think that it was very hard for something that was not aggressivity behind, or something like this," Schallibaum said. "So thats the first thing and the second is its very hard to be on the bench when you are a coach, but it is much harder when you are upstairs. But that is I hope the last time Im there somewhere in the stadium because it is not easy for a coach." NOTES: The Impact signed midfielder Paolo DelPiccolo to a contract Friday. The Wheat Ridge, Colo., native was chosen 27th overall by Montreal in the second round of the January 2013 MLS Superdraft. "This is a tough team to be on," DelPiccolo said. "Its a good team, so it feels good to be a part of it." ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz