Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

01.06.2019 02:58
here were so many positives from the Orlan Antworten

After a confidence boosting win at Cranbourne, talented mare Payroll will take her next step towards a rich summer target when she runs at Moonee Valley.The Richard Laming-trained Payroll is being aimed at the $1 million Magic Millions Trophy (2200m) at the Gold Coast in January and runs over 1600m on Saturday after beginning her campaign with a seven-length Class One win at Cranbourne.Well get over Saturday first and then work out a bit of a plan to get to the Magic Millions. Theres a couple of different options, Laming said.Payroll was stakes placed as a two-year-old and also as a spring three-year-old in the Thousand Guineas Prelude but didnt perform to expectations last campaign.So Laming was pleased to see the mare put her rivals away when he kicked off her latest campaign on November 4.She had to do that to go where were going, Laming said.But she had 61-1/2 kilos and it was a good win.It was important to get her confidence back.Laming took Payroll to Moonee Valley to work on Tuesday morning where she galloped with Ashlee Marie who will run in the same benchmark-84 for mares on Saturday.Payroll, with Steven Arnold in the saddle, sat off her stablemate early before moving up rounding the home turn and they ran to the line together.I thought Ashlee Maries work was very good and Payrolls was great, Laming said.She just built momentum and Steve gave a good report.Laming said he missed the spring with Payroll on purpose.I wanted to give her a good spell and I think its worked, he said.Shes always had ability. I dont think she really came up last preparation. She didnt really have the zip she showed me the preparation before. So thats why I elected to miss the spring and target the Magic Millions.He said the mare had trained on nicely heading into Saturdays Moonee Valley race.I think the barrier will be important because shes a horse who needs plenty of room, Laming said.Wed like to draw an outside gate, give her plenty of room and let her build into it and I think she should be hard to beat again. Nationals Jerseys China . Westbrook has missed 27 games since having a procedure on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third operation on the knee in nine months. Cheap Nationals Jerseys . That left plenty of energy for pitching books and swatting away free agency questions. Anthony had 24 points and nine rebounds, and the Knicks avenged an embarrassing home loss with a rout of their own, beating the Boston Celtics 114-88 on Wednesday night for their third straight victory. http://www.customnationalsjersey.com/custom-anthony-rendon-jersey-large-75u.html . Once again, DeLaet finished tied for second at a PGA Tour stop on the weekend, this time at the Waste Management Phoenix Open. The pride of Weyburn, Sask. Custom Nationals T-shirts . Mitch Holmberg added a goal and three assists. Connor Chartier also scored for the Chiefs (3-0-0). Luke Harrison spoiled Garrett Hughsons shutout bid with a power-play goal at 13:17 of the third period. The Spokane goaltender finished with 28 saves, including a Brandon Fushimi penalty shot in the second period that would have tied the game 1-1. Custom Nationals Jersey China . -- There were so many positives from the Orlando Magics first victory of the season that it was hard for coach Jacque Vaughn to stop praising his players. Headlined by Serena Williams, only eight women remain in the running to become the 2016 US Open champion. How well do you know the last eight women standing? ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz