Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

03.06.2019 07:59
wouldnt even give me a retirement game Antworten

North Carolina is not yet in control of its future when it comes to a return appearance in the ACC Championship Game as Virginia Tech holds the tiebreaker over the Tar Heels if those two teams end up tied at the top of the Coastal Division standings at the end of the regular season.But the No. 22 Tar Heels are sitting in a much better position heading into Saturdays game against Virginia at Scott Stadium in Charlottesville, Va., (3 p.m. ET, RSN) than they were a week ago when they were bound for Miami coming off the big loss to the Hokies.The win over the Hurricanes put North Carolina (5-2, 3-1 ACC) alone in first place in the division when the Hokies lost at Syracuse to fall to 2-1 in league play.Unfortunately for the Tar Heels, however, their 20-13 victory over the Hurricanes came with a price.They lost wide receiver Mack Hollins to a broken collarbone and the senior will miss the rest of the season after having surgery. Hollins led North Carolina in touchdown catches with four among his 16 receptions. His 19.3 yards per catch average was tops among receivers with more than one catch.Fortunately for the Tar Heels, they do have depth at the position. Wide receiver Ryan Switzer has 58 catches for 606 yards, Bug Howard 29 for 429 and Austin Proehl 24 for 302. Running backs T.J. Logan and Elijah Hood have a combined 34 catches for 229 yards.We still got some guys that can stretch the field vertically, North Carolina coach Larry Fedora said. That doesnt overly concern me.Well miss Macks ability to do it. Thats probably the thing he does best, but weve got some guys who can get behind people.The Tar Heels, who have won six straight over Virginia, have gone through what arguably is the toughest part of their schedule with their four remaining conference games against teams with a combined 3-8 league mark. In addition to Virginias 1-1 conference record, Georgia Tech is 1/3 in league play, Duke 0-3 and North Carolina State 1-1. North Carolina also has a non-conference affair against The Citadel.None of the conference games figures to be pushovers, though the Tar Heels likely will be favored in all four.If they are able to run the table, they still need Virginia Tech to lose at least one more time to get to the ACC title game. North Carolina already has beaten Pittsburgh (5-2, 2-1).Virginia (2-4, 1-1) could be an interesting matchup. The Cavaliers began the season by losing their first three games (Richmond, Oregon, Connecticut) but notched a win over Central Michigan before opening conference play by beating Duke 24-10. They lost a high-scoring 45-31 affair to Pittsburgh last week.I like my team, first-year coach Bronco Mendenhall said. I like how hard they try and how theyve embraced the culture. And were moving up the scale of the effort and intent to position mastery and execution.Thats basically where our team is right now. So were becoming better in terms of our position mastery and playing our spots. Execution is not holding yet long enough from beginning to end in all three phases to have the outcomes that we would like.But more and more plays are looking how we would like them to be.Cavaliers quarterback Kurt Benkert, a transfer from East Carolina, has passed for 421, 336, and 278 yards the last three games but has seven interceptions against 14 touchdown passes for the season.The Cavaliers have a two-back approach to the rushing game with Taquan Mizzell rushing for a team-best 355 yards and Albert Reid 346.Defensively, the Cavaliers had some success at times stopping the run, holding Central Michigan to 93 yards rushing and Duke to 106, but gave up 209 yards to Pittsburgh their last outing and 301 to Oregon early in the season.Were still missing more plays in open field than what I would like, Mendenhall said. But were starting to make more than what we had before. So a work in progress.The series, which North Carolina leads 63-53-4, began in 1892 and is billed as the oldest rivalry in the South. Cheap Custom Astros Jersey .J. Ellis hit two-run homers and the NL West champion Los Angeles Dodgers defeated the San Diego Padres 4-0 Saturday night. Custom Astros Jerseys . LOUIS -- The New Orleans Saints looked like a team playing out the string. http://www.customastrosjersey.com/custom-jeff-bagwell-jersey-large-76y.html . Catch all the action on TSN2 at 11pm et/8pm pt. The nine-time Big 12 champion Jayhawks are positioning themselves for another title, as they have run out to a flawless 6-0 mark in conference play thus far. Custom Astros T-shirts . -- James Young couldnt wait to apply those tweaks to his jump shot, and the first one he made against UT Arlington told him it could be a good night. Authentic Custom Astros Jersey . - Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is not a fan of his teams use of the wildcat formation, saying "it makes you look like a high school offence. Justin Leppitsch believes he still has the support of Brisbane Lions football director Leigh Matthews but admits he doesnt know if hell be coach of the AFL club next year.Leppitschs future is again in the spotlight after a report this week from Fairfax Media, which claimed he would be sacked at the end of the season - despite being contracted to the end of 2017 - and that Matthews would also step down from his role on the clubs board.Matthews appeared to soften his backing of Leppitsch when speaking to Adelaide radio station 5AA on Wednesday night, imitating Hogans Heroes character Sargent Schultz when asked if he would stay on as coach by saying: I know nothing.Leppitsch said he had only heard snippets of the interview but rated the strength of his relationship with Matthews as a nine out of 10.Its hard to know. All I know is when I speak to the man, Leppitsch told reporters on Thursday.Weve always been strong. We can have straight conversations, Leigh and I. Some people cant. Thats what I love about him. Were always talking.What the public perceive him and his actions to be, I dont know.The only thing I can tell you is the conversations weve had and hes been very suppportive and up front.ddddddddddddLions chairman Bob Sharpless confirmed earlier this month that Leppitschs job would come under review at years end.The same Fairfax report also claimed Leppitsch was coming to the realisation he would not stay on as coach but was evasive when asked if that was the case.I know nothing. Thats really it, he said.If theres stuff going on in the background, maybe you guys know more than me.Im just really here to coach the team, coach this week and get another win. Im contracted next year, thats all Im going to do.If theres other things that are happening... what will be will be.Leppitsch also said he wasnt surprised by Matthews declaration that he would put the health of the club before any individual when making major footballing decisions.I remember he wouldnt even give me a retirement game. Leighs always been about the team and whats best in that particular week, and I know that and thats what I love about Leigh - his honest nature, he said.Hes up front in an industry where theres not a lot of people like that. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz