Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 95 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

03.06.2019 08:00
ling a remarkable victory.When Antworten

Manchester United striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has spoken about the possibility of a move to Major League Soccer, saying he could see himself conquering the United States. The 35-year-old moved to Old Trafford on a free transfer after leaving Paris Saint-Germain in the summer and signed a one-year deal with the option of a further 12 months. Sky Sports Black Friday sale Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price! Ibrahimovic won four Ligue 1 trophies with PSG, scoring 156 goals in 180 appearances for the Parisians, and has also won league titles in Italy, Spain and the Netherlands. The Swede has been linked with a move to MLS in the past and such a suggestion clearly interests the striker. Its a huge option for me. For the football and everything else. I can see myself conquering the US as I have with Europe, he told daily newspaper Aftonbladet. Ibrahimovic celebrates after scoring for Man Utd against Swansea Lots of people stay in one place throughout their career, but Ive travelled around like Napoleon, and conquered every new country where Ive set foot.So perhaps I should do what Napoleon didnt and cross the Atlantic and conquer the States as well. Ibrahimovic also won La Liga during a season with Barcelona Ibrahimovic, who won the Swedish Golden Ball award for the 11th time on Monday, will be honoured with a statue outside the Friends Arena Stadium in Stockholm.Swedens all-time top goalscorer also insisted he has no regrets about swapping PSG for United despite a mixed start to life in England, with his new side nine points off the lead after just 12 games in the Premier League. Man Utd 1-1 Arsenal I had it good at PSG; its no secret. We had a strong and good team that got better and better every year, he said. But thats passed now. This is a new chapter now and Im trying to create the same feeling here.The team I signed for this summer is not as strong as the one I left, but when Mourinho called the decision was easy. Ibrahimovic enjoyed four successful years with PSG When he calls I have no problem coming, all we had to decide was when I was to be presented as a Man Utd player. The rest, the financial deal, was not the difficult part. It was about the challenge really, and I will never say no to a challenge.This is what I wanted; coming to one of the worlds biggest clubs, that has had troubles and not won much of late, and try the Premier League. That is the challenge. Ibrahimovic retired from international duty after Euro 2016 Ibrahimovic put an end to his 116-cap international career, in which he scored 62 goals, in June after Euro 2016.Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price. Hurry, offer ends December 4! Also See: Carra: Rooney not the problem Are United out of title race? Fans sleep at Old Trafford Becks: Zlatan has not changed Jordan 6 Retro For Sale . Los Angeles star goalie survived those perilous gymnastics with no problem, and he eventually backstopped the Kings to a skid-snapping win. Quick stopped 27 shots in his return from a 24-game injury absence, Jeff Carter scored the tiebreaking goal with 7:55 to play, and the Kings snapped their five-game losing streak with a 3-1 victory over the Vancouver Canucks on Saturday night. Cheap Jordan Shoes For Sale .Y. -- Sabres forward Drew Stafford has witnessed plenty of turmoil during his eight seasons in Buffalo. http://www.jordanshoescheapsale.com/jordan-retro-12-for-sale.html .Y. -- Bills receiver Stevie Johnson has a bone to pick with the NFL schedule maker. Jordan 12 For Sale Cheap . There was no hesitation from the 40th-ranked Pospisil, from Vernon, B.C., who admitted that he cut back on his training sessions over the last few days to conserve energy as the long ATP season finishes next week at the Paris Masters. Wholesale Air Jordans China . U.S. District Judge Lorna G. Schofield in Manhattan agreed that lawyers on both sides could make their formal requests by Nov. 8. A hearing is scheduled for a day earlier. Jordan Siev, a lawyer for Rodriguez, wrote in a joint letter to the judge from lawyers on both sides that MLB lawyers planned to ask that the lawsuit be dismissed.Sky Sports is celebrating its 25th birthday and as part of events we are looking back at some of the most memorable moments from the last quarter of a century, including Andy Murrays stunning US Open success in 2012. Murray ended one of British sports longest waits to emerge from the shadow of the great Fred Perry and become Britains first Grand Slam winner in 76 years after a gladiatorial battle against Novak Djokovic. Vote: Your favourite moments David Beckham has cast his vote, now its your turn It was a spellbinding 7-6 7-5 2-6 3-6 6-2 victory over the world No 1 that took four hours and 54 minutes at Arthur Ashe Stadium and in front of celebrity spectators including Sir Alex Ferguson and Sir Sean Connery. After failing on four previous attempts to capture a major, Murray went into the contest against a man who had the best record on hard courts and a superior head-to-head record.It was a marathon first set at 87 minutes that featured the longest tie-break a US Open final has ever witnessed as Murray edged Djokovic 12-10. This week were celebrating 25 years of Sky Sports: Heres Andy Murrays chat with us after his five-set win over Novak Djokovic in the 2012 US Open final.dddddddddddd Despite a fightback from Djokovic, who went from being four games down to levelling it at 5-5, Murray sealed the second set 7-5.As you would expect from a five-time major winner, Djokovic fought back and captured the third set 6-2 then restored parity by taking the fourth. Murrays New York success was his maiden Grand Slam title Then came a career-defining bathroom break by Murray as he took a time-out before a deciding-set shootout. That helped him refocus and leave the court with no regrets.The Dunblane dynamo came out and showed incredible resilience to break the Serb three times before sealing a remarkable victory.When Djokovic smashed a return long on championship point, the crowd rose to their feet to recognise Britains history-maker. Sky Sports Partnerships A look at how Sky Sports has invested in sport Also See: Beckham casts his verdict Sky Sports changes 1991-2016 25 years of boxing coverage Crickets memorable moments ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz