Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 95 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

03.06.2019 08:00
fight in the first half of 2017.HB Antworten

Weve seen MMA fighters go to extreme lengths to make weight (See: Cyborg, Cris) during the years, but just wait until you see what Samantha Diaz did this week for Invicta FC 20. Weighing in on Thursday for her debut fight as a professional, the 23-year-old was at 116.2 pounds -- two ounces over the limit for strawweight.Determined to make weight, Diaz made the unorthodox decision to chop off her hair. Yes, thats right. SHE CUT OFF HER HAIR RIGHT THEN AND THERE. Revealing it took years to grow, she said she was fine with it, but would probably cry once she was properly hydrated.Thankfully, her drastic decision paid off and she weighed in at 115.9 -- and ended up with a remarkably cute haircut to boot.In the words of UFC fighter Leslie Smith, This is pretty gangster.See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. Authentic Custom Astros Jersey . Traditional contenders Brazil, Greece and Turkey drew the other three spots to complete the 24-team field for this summers tournament in Spain, basketball governing body FIBA announced Saturday at its meeting in Barcelona. Astros Jerseys China . -- The Portland Timbers and Real Salt Lake played to a 0-0 tie Saturday night that left the top of the Western Conference standings unchanged. http://www.customastrosjersey.com/custom-jeff-bagwell-jersey-large-76y.html . Two pressure cooker bombs exploded near the finish line of the April 15 race in an area packed with fans cheering the passing runners. Three people were killed and more than 260 injured, including at least 16 who lost limbs. Wholesale Custom Astros Shirts .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have recalled forward Kevin Porter and defenceman Chad Ruhwedel from the minors as part of a five-player roster shuffle made by the NHLs worst team. Custom Astros Jerseys . Nine days before the opening ceremony, organizing committee chief Dmitry Chernyshenko said Wednesday that Sochi is "fully ready" and will deliver safe, friendly and well-run games that defy the grim reports that have overshadowed preparations. LAS VEGAS -- Andre Ward had just been awarded a unanimous decision victory against Sergey Kovalev to claim his three light heavyweight world title belts on Saturday night at T-Mobile Arena when the topic turned to Wards ring future.At the end of his post-fight news conference Ward was asked if he would ever consider moving up to the heavyweight division, where it is rare for a light heavyweight to find success. All-time greats such as Roy Jones Jr., Michael Spinks and Bob Fitzsimmons won world titles in both weight classes, but they are the exception. Other greats such as Archie Moore and Bob Foster failed when they moved up.Boxings marquee division does interest Ward (31-0, 15 KOs), whose win over Kovalev (30-1-1, 26 KOs) was tinged in controversy because Ward, who got knocked down in the second round, was given winning scores of 114-113 on all three judges scorecards even though the majority of media had Kovalev winning a close fight.Ward, however, said any move up to heavyweight would have to be the right situation. He ruled out facing giants of the division such as world titleholders Deontay Wilder and Anthony Joshua, enormous men who would have huge height and weight advantages.Theres certain guys you dont mess with and those guys are too big, Ward said. I respect them, but you got to find the right opponent and the right situation. So maybe one day, maybe not, but not those two.Ward said if he made the move, he would instead look to follow in the footsteps of Jones, whho was the undisputed light heavyweight world champion when he moved up to heavyweight for a shot at John Ruiz, a solid but unspectacular heavyweight who had a world title belt.ddddddddddddJones, who built himself into a rock-solid 193-pound fighter under the guidance of famed strength and conditioning coach Mackie Shilstone -- who also worked with Ward to prepare him for Kovalev -- easily outboxed the much slower and stationary 226-pound Ruiz to take his heavyweight belt in 2003 before returning to light heavyweight.Listen, Ive talked about this a lot and I know it sounds crazy. I know it does, Ward said. But I feel like I have a Roy Jones-type of situation in me before my career is over. And I have a great guy to do it with, Mackie Shilstone, but its got to be the right guy. Im not going to let my ego get in the way.Wards future is at light heavyweight for the time being, however. Kovalev exercised his right to an immediate rematch with Ward, so that will apparently be his next fight in the first half of 2017.HBO, which carried Kovalev-Ward on pay-per-view, will air a replay of the fight Saturday (10:35 p.m. ET/PT) along with live coverage of junior lightweight titleholder Vasyl Lomachenko (6-1, 4 KOs) making his first defense against fellow former featherweight titlist Nicholas Axe Man Walters (26-0-1, 21 KOs) at The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz