Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

12.06.2019 13:51
reen Bay on Dec. 14.Marquette Antworten

AUSTIN, Texas -- Sebastian Vettel says Ferrari can brush off poor results for the rest of this season as long as it continues to make progress on its 2017 car.Ferrari looks set to finish third in this years constructors championship after a poor second half of the season has seen it drift 53 points away from Red Bull in second. Sundays U.S. Grand Prix was another disappointing result as Vettel finished fourth, 24 seconds off Red Bulls Daniel Ricciardo and 43 seconds off race winner Lewis Hamilton.Vettel admits the results have not been up to Ferraris high expectations, but says development ahead of the major 2017 rule changes has been the priority.So I think I have mentioned many times that you can use all of the track time this year to look ahead to next year even though the cars will be very different, he said. Still, every little bit helps. As I said back in the factory, we had a plan which we are following for a long time for whats going on next year.Its very simple. You will always get measured by what you achieve on the day. We had some good days this year, we had some not so good days, its fair. Sometimes you speak well and sometimes you get s---, its part of the game but it doesnt and it mustnt distract from whats really important which is whats going on in the factory.In that regard I think things are improving. Ive been onboard now for nearly two years and things are going a lot better than they used to be two years ago. Obviously it would be nice to have everything done and sorted and on the car and have the result tomorrow because then everybodys general perception would be a lot better. Then again, youre not fighting Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck, youre fighting other very professional teams.We know what were here for, we know what we want to achieve. Were not where we want to be and I think we are the first ones to criticise ourselves, but I am pretty sure that things are going in the right way. I cant give you a time or promise as in when it will be stellar, it also depends on what other people are doing, but I am pretty confident that we are on the right track.Ferraris preparations for 2017 had a major setback in July when technical director James Allison left the team with immediate effect. Vettel admits Allisons departure was a shock, but denies it was a critical blow for 2017.Obviously it took a while at the beginning of the year to know exactly whats going to happen etcetera for next year. I think we started probably as early as anyone but its not just one person.So obviously it wasnt easy for the whole team to digest that James is not there anymore, you can imagine he had one of the key roles so of course it has an influence but it didnt impact much on what was going on behind the scenes in terms of looking forward to next year. Authentic Custom Stars Jersey . Then the Pacers gave Oladipo and his Orlando teammates the cold shoulder. Paul Georges buzzer-beating 3-pointer at the end of the third quarter spurred a 21-4 run, finally sending Indiana past the Magic 97-87 in a tougher-than-expected opening night matchup. Stars Jerseys China . -- Mike Smith never saw his first NHL goal go in. http://www.customstarsjersey.com/ .C. -- Todd Fiddler scored a hat trick, including the overtime goal, as the Prince George Cougars survived an 8-7 win against the Kamloops Blazers in Western Hockey League play Sunday. Wholesale Custom Stars Shirts . -- Kyrie Irvings last-minute 3-pointer helped seal another victory for Cleveland -- and the Cavaliers longest winning streak since LeBron James left. Custom Stars Jersey China . Tomas Berdych and Radek Stepanek defeated Nenad Zimonjic and Ilija Bozoljac 6-2, 6-4, 7-6 (4) on the indoor hard-court at Belgrade Arena. The victory improved the Czech pairs impressive cup doubles record to 14-1. MILWAUKEE -- Nigel Hayes put Wisconsin teammate Ethan Happ on the hot seat in the locker room at halftime after the big man missed most of the first half with foul trouble.A well-rested Happ helped the 17th-ranked Badgers brush past in-state rival Marquette for a 93-84 victory Saturday.Happ scored all 11 of his points after halftime and Bronson Koenig had 18 to help the Badgers win their fifth straight game.I told everyone in the locker room at the same time, `Ethan, you got a lot of rest, so youve got to come out and play well for us, Hayes (17 points, nine rebounds) said about encouraging Happ at halftime. So I think he took it personally.The return of Happ gave Wisconsin a presence in the post to balance the offense. Marquette didnt have an answer for Happ on both ends of the court in the second half.The nimble, 6-foot-10 Happ added five rebounds and negated the inside play of Marquettes 6-11 center Luke Fischer, who had nine of his 11 points in the first half.Better position defense, better help ... and he didnt foul, Wisconsin coach Greg Gard said about Happ. Thats what got him in trouble in the first half.Wisconsin (9-2) went on a 16-0 run in the second half to help build an 18-point lead with 6:44 left. Marquette (7-3) got within eight with 2:22 left but never seriously threatened the rest of the way.Marquettes Katin Reinhardt (16 points) hit his first four 3s before missing his last two from behind the arc. Markus Howard led Marquette with 22 points.The Golden Eagles just didnt have an answer for Happ after halftime.Our coach told us he was the heart of their team, Howard said. We knew that when he was coming back in the game in the second half that they were going to be a different team, they were going to have a lot more energy. Wisconsin is 67-56 in the rivalry that dates to 1917.THE BIG PICTUREWisconsin: Badgers fans dont seem to view the in-state rivalry with as much intensity as Marquettes vocal backers. A healthy smattering of fans wearing Wisconsin red at the Bradley Center watched Happ pick up two fouls guarding Fischer less than 2 minutes into the game.dddddddddddd Vitto Brown (15 points) did an admirable job defending Fischer despite giving up 3 inches. But Brown had a careless foul on Andrew Rowsey from 3-point range off an inbounds play with 2.6 seconds left in the first half. Wisconsin trailed 40-35 at halftime after Rowsey hit all three free throws.Marquette: The program held a halftime ceremony honoring the team coached by the late Al McGuire that won the 1977 national championship. This years bunch put on a show after shooting 48 percent in the first half. At their best, the Golden Eagles are hitting from the outside while Fischer cleans up in the lane, and thats what exactly what happened early. But Happ proved to be too tough a matchup in the second half, even for Fischer, a seasoned senior.SECOND HALF SLUMPMarquette gave up at least 53 points in a second half for a second straight game, a trend that coach Steve Wojciechowski would like to end.For whatever reason, and I have to figure it out, our starts to second halves have been really poor, he said. We allow a team to get so much momentum.STAT LINESophomore Khalil Iverson gave Wisconsin a spark off the bench with 16 points on 5-of-6 shooting, along with five rebounds and two blocks.POLL IMPLICATIONSWisconsin could move up a spot or two in the next poll on Monday after a win in front of a crowd filled with mainly emotional Marquette fans.UP NEXTWisconsin: Plays the back end of consecutive games against in-state rivals by hosting Green Bay on Dec. 14.Marquette: Gets a week off for finals before returning on Dec. 19 to host St. Francis (Pa.)---More AP college basketball: www.collegebasketball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25---Follow Genaro Armas at: https://twitter.com/GArmasAP ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz