Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

12.06.2019 13:51
s well but I fancy a home w Antworten

COLUMBIA, S.C. -- After two transfer newcomers help pull No. 4 South Carolina to an opening win, two returning veterans moved into the spotlight to lead the Gamecocks to a 92-38 win over Hampton on Sunday.Alaina Coates scored 28 points and had 16 rebounds and her fellow frontcourt player Aja Wilson added 20 as South Carolina (2-0) used a decided size advantage to breeze past the Pirates (0-4).In the opening win over Ohio State, all-Atlantic Coast Conference transfer Kaela Davis scored 37 points. The former Georgia Tech star had just three on Sunday. But with a solid roster, Gamecocks coach Dawn Staley expects a different star most nights.If everybody wants to be in the spotlight -- theres not enough room, Staley said.Allisha Gray, the transfer from North Carolina who Staley calls her silent assassin, had 16 points after debuting for South Carolina with 24 against the Buckeyes.Hampton (0-4) trailed just 21-15 at the end of the first quarter and pulled down one rebound more than the Gamecocks. I thought that was disgraceful, Staley said.So Staley challenged her players to dominate inside. They were helped because two of the Pirates tallest players Kaylah Lupoe and Monnazjea Finney-Smith each ended the first quarter with three fouls. Coates had 14 points in the quarter, while Wilson made all eight of her free throws as South Carolina pulled away with a 32-11 run, outscoring Hampton 18-2 in the paint in the quarter.Theres really nothing you can do. It is what it is with the fouls, Hampton coach David Six said.Coates 28 points were one off her career high, and Wilson made all 14 of her free throws, setting a school record for most makes without a miss.Malia Tate-Defreitas, the reigning Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference player of the year the past two seasons, led Hampton with 10 points.BIG PICTUREHampton: Six seemed to acknowledge his teams size disadvantage from the start, sending 5-foot-5 guard Georgianna Gilbeaux out for the opening tap, which she didnt even try to get against the 6-foot-5 Wilson. Hampton has played a Power 5 team in each of its first four games, losing by an average of 33 points. The Pirates are trying to win the MEAC for the first time since 2014, when they capped a five-year NCAA Tournament run.South Carolina: All 11 South Carolina players played at least 10 minutes, a nice luxury with three games in three days. The Gamecocks forced 24 turnovers and held Hampton to 24 percent shooting. South Carolinas reserves played almost the entire fourth quarter, holding the Pirates to just four points on 2-of-15 shooting.AILING AJAWilsons 14-of-14 day from the foul line masked another quiet night from the field. The first-team All-American was 3-for-8 from the field against Hampton after going just 1-of-3 struggling with foul trouble at Ohio State.Staley said Wilson is rusty because she spent most of her summer resting her shins, which bothered her at the end of last season, instead of playing basketball.Shes kind of paying for it right now. But she will work things out, Staley said.Others are welcome to shoot as much as they want, Wilson said. If were winning, Aja is happy, the junior said.POLL IMPLICATIONSSouth Carolina could move up from No. 4 on Monday after No. 2 Baylor lost to third-ranked Connecticut. But it is very possible poll voters wont punish the Bears. The Gamecocks arent likely to fall either..UP NEXTHampton: The Pirates take on Saint Peters on Monday in the second game of the Basketball Hall of Fame Womens Challenge.South Carolina: The Gamecocks play Maine on Monday in the second game of the Basketball Hall of Fame Womens Challenge. Eric Staal Jersey Large . -- Mike Smith never saw his first NHL goal go in. Custom Wild Jerseys . - Levi Browns tenure at left tackle for the Pittsburgh Steelers is over before it even began. http://www.customwildjersey.com/ . -- The boos poured down on Tom Brady and the New England Patriots at the end of a horrible first half. Wholesale Custom Wild Shirts . Inter president Erick Thohir says in a club statement on Wednesday that Vidic is "one of the worlds best defenders and his qualities, international pedigree, and charisma will be an asset. Custom Wild Jersey China . On Mar. 16, coming off a "fight of the year" performance at UFC 154 the previous November, St-Pierre faced Nick Diaz at UFC 158 in what would be his eighth defence of the welterweight title. Using his superior athleticism, St-Pierre cruised to a five round, unanimous decision victory setting up a much-anticipated title defence against number one contender Johny Hendricks.Ian Holloway is back with his Sky Bet EFL predictions with some mouth-watering clashes from across the Championship, League One and League Two. There is plenty of action across Sky Sports this weekend, After QPR v Brentford live on Friday night, its the turn of Blackburn and Wolves on Saturday evening, before another derby - this time in the Midlands - as Birmingham welcome local rivals Aston Villa to St Andrews on Sunday afternoon live on Sky Sports 2 HD. Les Ferdinands journey Les Ferdinand is cycling to Amsterdam but the journey with QPR might be his biggest challenge. You can follow all the 3pm games across the three leagues on Soccer Saturday with highlights on Sky Sports digital platforms at full-time - but heres what EFL expert and Sky Sports pundit Holloway is predicting for a selection of 10 games this weekend: Blackburn v Wolves (Saturday, 5.30pm, live on Sky Sports 1)Im watching this one in the studio, and Ill go for a surprising Blackburn win. I think losing their manager would have shaken Wolves. Sky Sports News HQs Pete Colley has the latest from the Wolves training ground. as Zenga departs less than three months after taking over. I dont understand why they sacked Walter Zenga. I think its the modern way football clubs are sold on. It hasnt worked out how they wanted so the Chinese owners have got rid of him but you have to ask, what can you do in that sort of time? OLLIE PREDICTS: 1-0 with Ben Marshall to score first (Sky Bet odds 50/1) Blackburn vs Wolves October 29, 2016, 5:15pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Birmingham v Aston Villa (Sunday, 12pm, live on Sky Sports 2)I wish I was going to this one with Steve Bruce going back to his old stomping ground. I think it will be too tight to call but it will be a really exciting game with goals. Highlights of the Sky Bet Championship match between Aston Villa and Fulham. Bruces start has been brilliant. It is exactly what they needed. I dont know why the players didnt respond to Roberto Di Matteo but it just proves that Bruce and Neil Warnock know what theyre doing. Some of us managers are pretty good!OLLIE PREDICTS: 2-2 with Lukas Jutkiewicz to score first (Sky Bet odds 70/1) Birmham vs A Villa October 30, 2016, 11:30am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Preston v Newcastle (Saturday, 3pm)Its deja vu! I hope it doesnt go the same way for Preston like the 6-0 defeat it midweek and it will be a totally different situation. Preston are really good at home but Newcastle are looking like the real deal at the minute. OLLIE PREDICTS: 1-2 with with Mo Diame to score first (Sky Bet odds 35/1) Highlights of the EFL Cup round of 16 match between Newcastle and Preston. Brighton v Norwich (Saturday, 3pm)I think Brighton will just edge it. With Chris and his team at home and Norwich losing in midweek on penalties, I think Brighton will grind it out between two of the best teams in the division. They are very difficult to play at the Amex. I think it will be a tight game, not that high scoring. OLLIE PREDICTS: 1-0 with Glenn Murray to score first (Sky Bet odds 22/1) Highlights of the Sky Bet Championship match between Wigan and Brighton. Derby v Sheffield Wednesday (Saturday, 3pm)These fixtures are much better than the Premier League, theyre fantastic! Derby last week just lost 1-0 to Huddersfield and boy, do they need to win this game.dddddddddddd Can I see them doing it, that is the question? I cant unfortunately and I think Steven Fletcher will score first. He hasnt got many but hes a high quality player. Steve McClaren needs to get his Derby side believing in themselves again, says Holloway Derbys problem is goals. They need to get more balls into the box and more bodies. I think they are an attacking team and they need to try and blitz every game if they can. Its much more entertaining and its what Steve McClaren had them doing before.Derby need to start believing in themselves as a group, not just individuals and Im sure if they can get a couple of goals at the weekend, that might help them but Sheffield Wednesday are gradually creeping up in the play-offs and getting better. I think Wednesday will be too much for them although for Derbys sake, I hope Im wrong. OLLIE PREDICTS: 1-2 with Steven Fletcher to score first (Sky Bet odds 45/1) Highlights of the Sky Bet Championship match between Huddersfield and Derby. Fulham v Huddersfield (Saturday, 3pm)I dont know which Fulham is going to turn up, they are like Jekyll and Hyde. They are brilliant one week and not quite so good the next. They have plenty of talent and are trying to build a young team but they do have a bit of inexperience. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. I fancy Huddersfield to keep going again after David Wagners celebration when beating Derby. Everyone was writing them off when they lost two in a row, will it be three? I just cant see them losing another.OLLIE PREDICTS: 1-2 with Nahki Wells to score first (Sky Bet odds 35/1)Cardiff v Wigan (Saturday, 3pm)Neil Warnock is working his magic again and I can only see that continuing. Wigan need to sort out who they want as their manager and get going again. They play some wonderful football and won the division last year but now they are struggling a little bit and need some more goals really. Highlights of the Sky Bet Championship match between Nottingham Forest and Cardiff. Im going to give first goalscorer to resurgence of Peter Whittingham and his left foot. Its like a wand, they should call him Harry Potter!OLLIE PREDICTS: 2-1 with Peter Whittingham to score first (Sky Bet odds 66/1)Bolton v Port Vale (Saturday 3pm) Bolton move up to second in League One following a 2-0 victory at neighbours Bury. Two good teams but I fancy Bolton to nick it. At that stadium, it is very tough to go there. It is a proper ground and Phil Parkinson will have them really well organised. They will be big and strong and I think it will just be too tough of a task for Port Vale. Theyll be too hard to break down.OLLIE PREDICTS: 1-0 with Zach Clough to score first (Sky Bet odds 20/1)Sheffield United v MK Dons (Saturday, 3pm) Highlights of the Sky Bet League One match between Bradford and Sheffield United. I can only give this to Sheffield United. They are really on a roll now and I can only see them getting stronger. MK Dons have got to decide who they want in charge and go for it but I think they will struggle this weekend. OLLIE PREDICTS: 3-0 with Billy Sharp to score first (Sky Bet odds 35/1)Fridays prediction...QPR v BrentfordI can only go with a home win. I think QPR have settled back down, Brentford are playing a lot better as well but I fancy a home win. QPR will just have enough in their tank to beat them so Im going to go for a 1-0, very close fought victory. OLLIE PREDICTED: 1-0 and Nedum Onuoha to score first Also See: Les Ferdinand’s journey Bruce: Changes paying off Rafa keeps focus on promotion Transfer Centre LIVE! ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz