Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

12.06.2019 13:52
Triple-A Columbus because o Antworten

Denesh Ramdin, the West Indies wicketkeeper, has said he will have no choice but to accept the selectors supposed decision to keep him out of the Test squad for the upcoming series against India, and use the regional four-day competition to work his way back to the top. The squad for the four-Test series is yet to be named, but Ramdin had lashed out at new selection committee chairman Courtney Browne on Twitter earlier in the week, saying Browne had told him he is being dropped.I havent felt any pressure for the last three or four years, Ramdin told Jamaican radio station Power FM. I felt a bit surprised, but I have no choice but to live by the decision of the higher authority. I dont own cricket, and, well, I have to go back to my game in the regional four day-set up and come again.It seems like Im not a senior player who has done well over the years. But Ive been down that road before and come back and done very well, so I think the process is easy.Ramdin, who has scored 2898 runs in 74 Tests, made 59 and 62 in his most recent Test innings in Australia, a series that West Indies lost 2-0. West Indies have not played any Tests since that tour. In their last international assignment, the ODI tri-series last month, Ramdin scored 197 runs at 28.14, with a highest of 91 against Australia in Bridgetown.Expanding on what Browne supposedly told him, Ramdin said: The chairman called me and he explained to me I would no longer be in the four Test series coming up against India.He said over the past five-six years my averages havent been where they should be as a Test player so they need someone else to fill that position and do well for the West Indies.Im pretty disappointed with it; any player would be disappointed. That was said to me that I have to get back in the four-day regional set up and score runs again. Wholesale Custom Astros Shirts . Tuesdays surgery at Atlantas Piedmont Hospital was performed by Dr. Xavier Duralde and Hawks team physician Dr. Michael Bernot. Cheap Astros Jerseys . One game after a miserable showing in Oklahoma City, Gay tied a career high with 41 points and the Sacramento Kings cruised to a 114-97 victory at the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. http://www.customastrosjersey.com/ . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Custom Jeff Bagwell Jersey . They hope to persuade the other team owners and commissioner Roger Goodell to put pressure on Redskins owner Daniel Snyder to drop the nickname they find offensive. "Given the way the meeting transpired," Ray Halbritter, an Oneida representative and leader of the "Change the Mascot Campaign," said Wednesday, "it became somewhat evident they were defending the continued use of the name. Custom Astros Jerseys . - Oakland Raiders running back Rashad Jennings was speaking to a group of local high school students earlier this week when the conversation turned to the importance of being prepared when opportunities in life arise.ARLINGTON, Texas -- Jason Kipnis and the Cleveland Indians felt a lot better heading home for a day off after what was still a miserable trip overall. Kipnis had a home run among his three hits, and the Indians got a series-clinching 5-2 victory over the Texas Rangers on Wednesday, a night after ending an eight-game losing streak. "Definitely a good way to end this trip that did not start the way we wanted it to," Kipnis said. "It takes a little pressure off. You get a happy flight home, you get a day off, you get a little momentum on your side, you get to go home for a long homestand. I think everybody is ready to go home even more so now." The Indians hit the road after an 11-3 loss at home to Tampa Bay on June 2. They were then swept in three-game series at the New York Yankees and Detroit before losing the opener at Texas. Now they get a day off Thursday before playing Washington on Friday to start a nine-game homestand. "We went through a pretty bad stretch there," manager Terry Francona said. "We played well tonight, and well have a much-needed day off." Mike Aviles also homered for Cleveland (32-33) which also won 5-2 on Tuesday after losing the series opener 6-3. The Indians get a day off before starting a nine-game homestand Friday against Washington. The Indians had lost 12 games in a row away from home before winning the last two against Texas. They had gone 0-4-1 in road series since taking two of three May 10-12 in an early series at Detroit, the only American League team with a better home record than the Rangers (19-10). Ubaldo Jimenez (5-4) allowed one run pitching into the sixth, and five relievers finished it out for the Indians. Rangers rookie right-hander Nick Tepesch (3-6) gave up five runs in five innings with five strikeouts. "Its just when he got the ball out over the plate, they were putting some good swings on it, not missing," manager Ron Washington said. " I thought he was sinking the ball extremely well, but when it didnt sink, they put some good swings on it. " The Indians went ahead to stay with two outs in the second when Jason Giambi was hit by a pitch and Aviles homered, his fourth this season, for a 2-0 lead. An inning later, Michael Bourn had a leadoff infield hit and scored on Michael Brantleys single. Leonys Martin scored booth runs for Texas.dddddddddddd He led off the third with his third homer, and reached on an infield single in the ninth before scoring on Juricksons Profars double. Jimenez, who had four strikeouts and four walks, was gone after Lance Berkman walked and Adrian Beltre singled to start the sixth. Reliever Rich Hill retired the only batter he faced before Bryan Shaw got the last two outs of the inning. "Like we expect," Francona said of the relievers. Kipnis, who finished a triple shy of the cycle, hit his ninth homer on the first pitch of the fifth. Brantley then walked with one out and scored on a double by Carlos Santana to make it 5-1. After a flyout in his first at-bat, Kipnis singled in the third. He had a hustling double in the seventh, when he hit the ball to left and slid headfirst into second to beat a strong throw by David Murphy, who had already thrown out one base runner. In the ninth, Kipnis reached on a strange double-play fielders choice. Runners on first and second base both froze when shortstop Jurickson Profar couldnt quite come up with a short-hopper. Profar threw to third for the force, and Adrian Beltre held the ball momentarily before realizing there was still a play to be made at second. Bourn also started the game with a single, but ended the first when he was thrown out trying to score on Brantleys two-out hit. Murphy threw a strike to catcher A.J. Pierzynski, who held on through the collision at the plate. It was Murphys third outfield assistant his last eight games. Notes: Vinnie Pestano pitched the ninth for Cleveland, and needed 15 pitches to get out leadoff hitter Jeff Baker on a disputed play at first base. ... Rangers 2B Ian Kinsler, out since May 18 because of bruised ribs and then a stress reaction in the same area on his right side, is scheduled to start a rehab assignment Thursday at Double-A Frisco. He will DH the first game, then play at least two games in the field. ... Cleveland pulled C Lou Marson from his rehab assignment at Triple-A Columbus because of continued soreness in his right throwing shoulder. ... Texas LHP Michael Kirkman (recurrence of lymphoma) was transferred from the 15-day to 60-day disabled list. ... The Rangers have signed their top 10 picks from last weeks drafter after coming to a deal with their third-round draft pick, RHP David Ledbetter. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz