Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

12.06.2019 13:52
here in Brazil even though I Antworten

New York Jets wide receiver Brandon Marshall is expected to be active for Sundays game against the Chiefs but also on a snap count because of injuries to his left foot and knee, a source told ESPN.Marshall was officially listed as questionable Friday by the Jets after returning to practice on a limited basis.But a source said that Marshalls knee felt much better on Saturday and that there was a good chance that the Jets No. 1 receiver would play.Marshall said Friday that the final decision on whether he plays will be up to Jets coach Todd Bowles because if its up to me, Ill be out there at 40, 50 percent.The Jets also likely will limit Marshalls snaps because of weather concerns in Kansas City, where the forecasts call for morning thunderstorms. Custom Angels Jerseys . Ivanovic was leading 7-5, 1-0 when Hantuchova withdrew after falling 0-40 behind in the second game. The match started slowly for Ivanovic, who surrendered her first two serves as Hantuchova took a 5-3 lead. Custom Fred Lynn Jersey . Jordan Lynch, the all-purpose Heisman Trophy finalist from Northern Illinois, failed to make it into that exclusive club. http://www.customangelsjersey.com/ . Nigeria beat surprise package Ethiopia 2-0 in the second leg of their playoff for a comfortable 4-1 aggregate victory. Victor Moses converted a 20th-minute penalty after an Ethiopian handball, and Victor Obinna made certain of Nigerias place in Brazil with his powerful free kick in the 82nd at UJ Esuene Stadium. Custom Angels T-shirts .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. Custom Angels Jersey China . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014. SAO PAULO, Brazil -- Lewis Hamilton believes Red Bull has the pace to challenge Mercedes at this weekends Brazilian Grand Prix -- even if the race stays dry.Rain is forecast for the weekend, but on Thursday and Friday thunderstorms arrived in the late afternoon after the race is expected to finish. Red Bull should be strong if its wet at Interlagos, but Max Verstappen and Daniel Ricciardo also showed impressive pace in the dry during Friday practice, with Verstappen just 0.030s off Hamiltons fastest time of the day.Hamilton needs to win this weekends race to boost his championship chances and ideally needs rival Nico Rosberg to finish fourth or lower in order to put the battle back in his hands ahead of the final round in Abu Dhabi. Finishing ahead of the two Red Bulls on the podium would be the perfect scenario for Hamilton, but does not believe rain is necessary for that to become a reality.I dont think so, I think the Red Bulls look like they are very close, they are definitely in the run for it, he said. I think naturally if its wet then that mixes it up a lot and it enables others to get close.Hamilton has never won in Sao Paulo and has been beaten by Rosberg at the the last two Brazilian Grands Prix. Although Hamilton was quicker tthan his teammate in both Friday practice sessions, he lost 0.dddddddddddd4s when temperatures rose in the afternoon session.In FP2 my lap wasnt really that great but I know for tomorrow it will be stronger. Today has generally been very, very strong, as oppose to last year, I feel much happier in the car.Definitely. I think in previous years Ive struggled with rear end and this weekend that doesnt seem to be a problem so I hope that continues. And also I prepared a little bit differently for this weekend and it seems to be working so far but theres still close competitors so I need to make sure that I stay on top of my game.Asked what it would mean to him to win at his hero Ayrton Sennas home race, Hamilton added: Its something Ive been working towards for many, many years and Aryton was my favourite driver and I seem to have a lot of support here in Brazil even though Im not Brazilian so its the one grand prix that Ive not really won. Of course Baku is on the calendar but otherwise Ive won everywhere else, except for here. This one is definitely a very, very special one. I guess Ive left the best till last. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz