Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

12.06.2019 13:54
Were going to compete no matter w Antworten

The sun will soon set on Metta World Peaces career as a professional basketball player. The former All-Star, formerly known as Ron Artest, spent the 2014-15 season out of the NBA before returning to the Los Angeles Lakers as a rarely used reserve.World Peace, 37, remains focused on helping the Lakers however he can, but he also plans to be ready for the future after retiring as an NBA player.Thats part of the reason World Peace was one of several NBA players who starred in The 5th Quarter, a mockumentary series about fictional sports stories available on the streaming video site go90.com. World Peace co-wrote the episode in which he starred, helping come up with a fictional story about a relationship with a vision-impaired boy that inspired his name change.World Peace discussed his interests in acting, coaching and more in a recent conversation with ESPN.com.Tell me about your experience filming The 5th Quarter and working with producer OBB Pictures.Metta World Peace: It was a great opportunity to get back into acting and pursue my career in acting and entertainment. The 5th Quarter was an opportunity because it was a huge platform with go90. I thought it was a really good opportunity just for me to be on the big screen and get closer to the thing Ive always been interested in doing, which is feature films and sitcoms and stuff.Did you enjoy doing comedy?MWP: Comedy, drama, the genre doesnt matter. For me, as long as Im having fun, thats what is important. Comedy is great. People get a chance to laugh, and I love when people laugh.You mentioned acting aspirations. Is this something you want to do full time when you finish up with basketball?MWP: Not full time, but I want to do a lot of it, though. If I need a month to shoot a movie, I can do that. Its all about the opportunities that are presented. I dont look at it as full time. I look at it as fun.What interests you about acting?MWP: Its an easy decision to want to be an actor. Any childs dream is to be on TV. Now that Im older, its something that still interests me. ... Ill do any role. It doesnt really matter. As long as the production is good and the writing is good, Im in.I understand youve also kind of dipped your toe in the coaching waters. Are you going to be the first coach/actor in the history of the NBA?MWP: Well, hmmm. I dont know, because I havent quit playing. Maybe there might be a coach out there right now who gets there before me, so Im not sure. But I definitely want to get into coaching one day.What makes you think coaching is a career path that would be a good fit for you?MWP: When you get a chance to be around something that youre going to watch on TV anyway, I mean, thats just a great opportunity. Im going to watch basketball regardless of whether I coach or watch it on TV. Same thing with boxing and same thing with football. When you get a chance to be up and close to it, when you get a chance to contribute, thats just whats really fun about it.Are you interested in coaching at the NBA level? Ive heard that you might actually want to coach high school ball.MWP: I did high schools [in 2014-15]. I was the assistant coach at Palisades High School [outside of Los Angeles], boys and girls. We actually won a championship. It really dont matter what level, but I definitely want to get into it. Preferably the ultimate goal is to be a professional head coach one day.Do you feel as if youre making the transition into coaching right now with your role with the Lakers?MWP: Not really. I dont like to jump the gun too much. I like to stay in the moment. Im just making sure Im ready to play. Im not thinking about coaching right now. Im just thinking about staying ready.Whats it like to play for a head coach who is younger than you and who came into the league when you were already established? You had four seasons of experience when Luke Walton was drafted.MWP: Its good. Luke had a nice career, a long career, won two championships. With that being said, I think that he transitioned well. He was a coach as a player anyway, so it only made sense for him to coach.The Lakers are winning more than a lot of people anticipated they would this early in the rebuilding process. Why do you think Walton has been able to reach guys like DAngelo Russell and some other young guys on that roster?MWP: A lot of the guys who said the Lakers were not going to win, those guys have never been champions. They never played. Luke is a champion. If youve never been a champion, you dont know what it takes. Luke knows what it takes. Thats why a lot of the guys that are saying the Lakers wont do anything, they dont really understand. Luke knows what it takes to win.What makes him successful as a head coach?MWP: His will and his heart. A lot of people dont have that will to get him over the top. Luke is constantly teaching. Were always getting better every single day. I just want to learn more and more. Luke is teaching me a lot also. ... Im still learning about cutting, Im learning about timing. Its been great for me to learn from such a great coach like Luke. Hes definitely going to be in the Hall of Fame. I can see him in the Hall of Fame, absolutely, one day.You mentioned there might be a guy who beats you to the coach/actor category. Luke Walton seems like a pretty cool dude, and hes there in Hollywood. Do you think he has acting potential?MWP: Youd have to ask him. I dont even know if he wants to do Hollywood. I know hes really focused on coaching.What about Rick Carlisle? You played for him in Indiana. Could you see maybe Carlisle teaming up with Jim Carrey?MWP: I dont think Rick Carlisle is into acting. Hes into coaching. Rick Carlisle is an Xs and Os guy, but hes the type to tell jokes when nobody else wants to tell jokes. Or maybe everybody else wants to tell jokes, and hes not ready to tell jokes. But I definitely dont think hes into acting. Cheap Custom Vikings Jersey . Colin Wilson had two goals and an assist, and Mike Fisher scored a goal and helped set up two others in the Predators 6-4 victory over the Red Wings on Monday night. Custom Vikings Jerseys . -- The boos poured down on Tom Brady and the New England Patriots at the end of a horrible first half. http://www.customvikingsjersey.com/ . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. Custom Garrett Bradbury Jersey .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. Custom Vikings Jersey China . First off, the fans ripped the Cubbies introduction of a fuzzy new kid-friendly mascot named "Clark". TORONTO -- On Friday, Golden State Warriors forward Kevin Durant will face a Boston Celtics team that courted him vigorously in the offseason and failed.Boston presented a creative pitch at The Hamptons outside New York that included its players and management and the assistance of?New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady. The Celtics were one of six teams to meet with the seven-time All-Star during his free agency, but Durant ultimately chose the Warriors -- and that ticked off some individuals in the Massachusetts area.What can they be mad about? Durant said Wednesday night, when asked about how the Celtics faithful might receive him Friday. I never played there. I never said I was going there. But theyre going to support their team. Its one of the best fan bases in the league -- top-five, easily. So no matter who goes in there, theyre going to boo them. But I have no attachment to Boston at all.One of those individuals who was clearly annoyed was Celtics forward Jae Crowder.We were the only team in the NBA to beat [Golden State and the?Cleveland Cavaliers] on their home court. The only team in the NBA, the Boston Celtics, Crowder told MassLive.com three weeks after Durants decision. We told him that. We played him clips from both games and told him basically the scouting report of how we guarded?Steph [Curry] and Klay [Thompson]?-- our entire game plan, basically. Thats what made me mad. We f---ing told him everything we do to beat these guys, and we beat them, and he went and joined them.Afterward, I was talking to?Isaiah [Thomas], like maybe after you sit back, [we] shouldnt have told him everything, but who the f--- thought he was going to Golden State, realistically? It was like a slap in the face for us, basically.Durannt was asked if Crowders comments irked him.ddddddddddddNah, it dont bother me, he said. All these guys that you ask the same questions, you know what youre going to get from them. So youre [asking] the same questions. Why am I going to be mad about a guy who has an opinion? I respect all these players. If they dont respect what I did, I cant control that.After Wednesdays 90-83 win over the Dallas Mavericks, Thomas was asked if there was any lingering bitterness because Durant chose Golden State.No, Ive been past that. Maybe for Jae, Thomas said with a smile. Jae still might be mad. But Im past it.Asked about his initial reaction to Durants decision, Thomas said, I was just surprised. Probably like everybody else. I wasnt mad. I knew we had a chance -- we had a pretty good chance at that. I was just surprised he chose the Warriors, but thats that mans decision.It is unknown whether Crowder and Durant will meet Friday. Crowder has missed the past seven games with a left ankle injury.If Crowder is a go for the game, Durant will respectfully welcome the challenge of competing against him -- and anybody else in green and white.I got nothing but love and respect for Jae Crowder and how he approaches the game and how he plays, but we disagree on me coming here, Durant said. Thats just how it is. Its all good. Were going to compete no matter what. Thats one thing -- you can say a lot of stuff in the media or wherever you are, but were going to compete when were in between the lines. That doesnt change anything.Fridays game will be broadcast on ESPN.ESPN staff writer Chris Forsberg contributed to this report. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz