Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

12.06.2019 13:54
hing I love about the athletes I coac Antworten

SAN ANTONIO -- Utah point guard George Hill used the lessons he learned in three seasons with San Antonio to hand his former team a rare home loss.Hill had 22 points and the Jazz made a season-high 15 3-pointers, handing the Spurs their first loss of the season 106-91 on Tuesday night.He had a great game, San Antonio veteran Manu Ginobili said. For three quarters they played good solid basketball and in the fourth he just took over. Made some big shots, good plays off the pick-and-roll. Hes a great player, we know he can do it.Utah handed San Antonio only its second home loss since March 2015. The Spurs didnt lose their first home game last season until April 10 and finished 40-1 at the AT&T Center.Every loss is disappointing to me, said Spurs forward Kawhi Leonard, who had a game-high 30 points. Just disappointed in our defensive effort. Our energy wasnt there in the first quarter. They were knocking down shots in the fourth quarter. They scored 33 in the fourth and thats not good either.Hill made four straight baskets starting with about 6 minutes left in the fourth, scoring 10 points to give the Jazz a 96-88 lead with 4 minutes remaining.The Spurs rallied from an anemic first quarter to capture the lead, but Hill helped steady the young Jazz with a court presence he learned under San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich.Play like youve been there before, Hill said. Coach Pop always instilled that into me my first three years here. Dont show really that much emotion, unless its part of the game, but act like youve been there before. Thats what I try to instill in the guys, move onto the next play every time.Utah needed that serenity after nearly blowing a dominant first quarter.We definitely allowed them to play too comfortable and get into a rhythm early on, San Antonio center Pau Gasol said. They were executing well, give them credit, but we didnt put enough pressure on their offense to force them to take tougher shots.The Jazz built a 12-point lead in the opening quarter by shooting 72 percent from the field and 88 percent on 3s. Utah made seven 3-pointers in the first quarter, one more than their previous season high for a game.Some of its just basketball gods, Jazz coach Snyder said. There are nights like that and then there are nights like tonight. The biggest thing for our guys is that they dont get discouraged when they miss and keep shooting.Rodney Hood finished with 19 points, Trey Lyles 15 and Shelvin Mack 14 for Utah, which finished 15 for 31 from 3-point range.It didnt matter if the Spurs contested the shots or not, Utahs shots were falling in the first quarter. San Antonio didnt panic, sticking to their rotations and sets.The Spurs erased a 47-31 deficit, going on a 15-0 run over a 6-minute span. Leonards 16-foot jumper pulled San Antonio within 47-46 and LaMarcus Aldridges 18-footer tied the game at 48.Aldridge finished with 21 points on 8-for-16 shooting.But Lyles revived Utahs offense, scoring all but two points during a 10-0 run in the third quarter that gave the Jazz a 70-63 lead they would never relinquish.Lyles finished 2 for 7 on 3-pointers and Hood was 4 for 8.TIP-INSJazz: Mack was 0 for 4 on 3-pointers this season before making his only two attempts against the Spurs. . F Boris Diaw missed his first game of the season, sitting out against his former team with a bruised right leg. Diaw, who played with San Antonio from 2012-2016, received a loud ovation when his image was shown on the video boards. Hill, who played three seasons in San Antonio, also received a loud ovation. ... Utah was winless in its two road games this season, losing by an average of 11 points.Spurs: San Antonio has a winning record in the regular season for all but 48 days since 1997. ... Jonathan Simmons made his first start of the season. Filling in for Danny Green, Simmons had two points in 29 minutes. Green is sidelined by a strained left quadriceps. ... Tony Parker is 73rd in league history with 1,084 games played, breaking a tie he had with Antawn Jamison and Dell Curry.FAVORS RETURNSDerrick Favors started for the first time this season after being limited due to a sore knee.Favors had six points and three rebounds in 16 minutes for the Jazz. He did not play in the second half as a precaution.Hes on a minutes restriction, Snyder said. Were being smart with Fav and making sure that we bring him back the right way. I think he was ready to play. I think he got a little cold when we put him back in. He wasnt quite the same, but thats why were doing what were doing.STILL A FAVORITEHill remains one of Popovichs favorite players ever, even after he helped Utah hand San Antonio a double-digit loss.He played great, especially down the stretch, Popovich said. He was very controlled, ran the show, obviously made shots. He was great.Hill made sure to hug Popovich after the game and let the veteran coach know how much he still means to him.Pop is one of the best people that came into my life, Hill said. I just asked him how his wife is doing, how hes doing and to tell him I love him.UP NEXTJazz: Host Dallas on Wednesday.Spurs: At the Los Angeles Clippers on Friday. Padres Jerseys China . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Custom Padres Jerseys . Just not the game. Kyle Palmieri scored two straight goals in the third period to rally the Anaheim Ducks past the Philadelphia Flyers 3-2 on Tuesday night. http://www.custompadresjersey.com/ . Cote was eligible to become a free agent Feb. 15. Cote helped running back Jon Cornish run for a league-high 1,813 rushing yards en route to being named the leagues most outstanding player. Authentic Custom Padres Jersey . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. Cheap Padres Jerseys . Woodson said during a radio interview Thursday that the Knicks Carmelo Anthony doesnt get the same calls as other superstars. Allyson Felix is halfway toward her goal of competing in the Olympic double, after she won the womens 400-meter final on Sunday at the U.S. Olympic track and field trials.Felix, who has been dealing with a right ankle injury, rallied from behind on the final straightaway to finish in 49.68. Phyllis Francis (49.94) and Natasha Hastings (50.17) will join Felix in Rio after finishing second and third.Two months ago, I couldnt even walk, Felix said. To be here and have everything still come together, I dont know quite how it happened.Felix now has a few days off until Friday, when the 200-meter preliminaries begin. She is trying to become the third woman in history to complete the 200-400 double.Justin Gatlin qualified for his third Olympic Games by winning the mens 100-meter final later Sunday. Gatlin, who was the only American man to medal in the sprint races four years ago at the London Games, with a bronze in the 100, finished in 9.80. Trayvon Bromell (9.84) and Marvin Bracy (9.98) finished second and third and will join Gatlin in Rio.Tyson Gay, who was trying to qualify for his third Olympics, missed the cut after finishing fifth overall (10.01).In the womens final, English Gardner, Tianna Bartoletta and Tori Bowie finished 1-2-3, all separated by 0.04 seconds.Earlier Sunday at trials, the womens Olympic high jump team was sealed, with Vashti Cunningham, Chaunte Lowe and Inika McPherson making the cut. At age 18, Cunningham, the daughter of former NFL quarterback Randall Cunningham, will be the youngest U.S. track and field Olympian in 36 years.Im very appreciative for my placing. Just to be able to go to the Olympics, Im more thankful than disappointed, Cunningham said. It was a relief to qualify and know I was within the top three. But I still wanted to win. I always want to win.Cunningham said she lost some steam heading into her last set of jumps.My legs felt like they lost a little energy and strength, she said. Ill keep working toward Rio so that doesnt happen -- strengthen myself where I need more strength and strengthen my mentality.Lowe, who made her fourth Olympic team with a jump of 6 feet, 7 inches, and Cunningham staged quite a show for the fans.God blessed that girl, that little, tall girl, said Randall Cunningham, who coaches Vashti. She stayed so calm out there. She listens, and she wants it just as much as Allyson Felix.LaShawn Merritt, who is going for the double on the mens side, won the mens 400 final in 43.97, the first sub-44 time in 2016. Joining him in Rio will be Gil Roberts (44.73) and David Verburg (44.82).People always say they look at my film to tell their athletes, This is how youre supposed to run the last part of the race, Merritt said. They havent been loooking at it lately.dddddddddddd I had to give them something to look at.Yet another world-best mark came from Lowe in the high jump. Her jump of 6 feet, 7 inches beat Cunninghams by 1 1/2 inches. Lowe is on the way to her fourth Olympics, seeking the medal that has always eluded her. Stoked by her performance and the others she saw on this breezy, sunshine-filled day in Eugene, she was thinking bigger, which was not hard to do on a day such as this.It felt so easy, she said. I think Ill be ready. Just keep training, fine-tuning. I think we could see a sweep of the podium.Other happenings on Day 3 at track trials:GARDNER IS A GO: Gardner ran a personal best 10.74 seconds in the 100 to put herself on a list of Olympic track-and-field newcomers that now numbers 25. She edged out Bartoletta, who will be going for a sprint-long jump double, and Bowie, another first-timer and the bronze medalist at last years world championships. Bartoletta and Bowie both finished in 10.78 and, according to a stat keeper for the IAAF, this was the first wind-legal womens 100 with three times of under 10.8.BACK TO CAMP: Marquise Goodwins dream of skipping training camp with the Buffalo Bills is over. The receiver/long jumper finished seventh and didnt qualify for the Olympics. He said he strained his hamstring during qualifications Saturday and couldnt recover in time for the final. Now, he will take a few days off and get ready for camp. Just a switch. Got to hit it, he said of the quick changeover.THIRD TIME IS A CHARM?: Gays chances of making a third Olympics now rest in either the 200 meters or a slot in the relay pool. Both Gay and Mike Rodgers were beaten for the third spot in the 100 by Bracy, a three-time national indoor champ at 60 meters who used to be a wide receiver at Florida State. Bracy is an Olympic newcomer, as is Bromell, the second-place runner who finished behind Gatlin in 9.84.PUNCHING TICKETS: Qualifying for long jump were 2014 national champion Jeff Henderson and Jarrion Lawson. Will Claye, the bronze medalist at the London Games, finished third but did not have a non-wind-aided Olympic qualifying standard. The other two will make their Olympic debuts. Finishing in the two spots behind Eaton were Jeremy Taiwo and Zack Ziemek.QUOTABLE: The one thing I love about the athletes I coach, they love running for the United States. She wants to make this Olympic team. That was something that, like you saw, she was willing to pull every muscle in her body. -- Allyson Felixs coach, Bob KerseeInformation from ESPNs Jim Caple and The Associated Press was used in this report. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz