Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

30.09.2018 12:18
unday on the 2016 season, Penske drivers celebrated with their 10th victory of the year and a 1-2-3 finish in the final IndyCar Antworten

Anthony Fowler hopes his experience will see him prevail in a treacherous opening bout at Rio 2016.The Great Britain middleweight faces No. 5 seed Zhanibek Alimkhanuly, who won gold at the 2013 World Amateur Championships in his homeland Kazakhstan, on Monday.Fowler, who is the cousin of former England footballer Robbie Fowler, had to settle for bronze at the same 2013 World Amateur Championships after injury prevented him boxing in the semifinals.The 25-year-old, from Liverpool, is aiming to ensure Great Britain wins an Olympic middleweight boxing medal for the third successive Games following 2012 bronze medallist Anthony Ogogo and 2008 gold medallist James DeGale.Ive won gold at the Commonwealth Games and bronze at the World Championships and they have all got me ready for this, and I know for a fact Rio wont be too much for me and I will handle the pressure and perform to my best, said Fowler.I do think middleweight is one of the hardest divisions because its the average weight for a man so theres a lot more competition. Its very tough but I know on my day I can beat them all.Looking at previous middleweights, they have all done well, Anthony Ogogo got a bronze, James DeGale won gold, so hopefully I will keep that going and I dont see why not, Id love to do it.Fowlers cousin Robbie knows all about the pressure that comes with representing your country at a global tournament, having gone to two European Championships and the 2002 World Cup with England.However, the retired Liverpool striker has not been doling out advice as Anthony prepares for Rio. Robbie doesnt give me any tips about boxing, he sticks to the football and I stick to the boxing, said Fowler.Ive never really thought about talking to him about the major tournaments he has been to. Theyre such different sports. In football theres a template on the pitch, whereas I get in the ring and theres a lad trying to knock me out. Its a completely different game.People think it helps me in some way having him as my cousin, but it doesnt help me at all. He wishes me luck and thats it.The Great Britain middleweight has turned down offers to turn professional in order to pursue his dream of winning Olympic gold.Im trying to take it one step at a time but obviously turning professional is a long-term goal of mine that I might pursue after Rio, Fowler said.But at the moment my only concern is that gold medal, Ive been working towards that for six years now. Matt Duffy Jersey . But now that hes in the NHL, the Calgary Flames centre showed big improvement in that department by scoring the winner in the eighth round of a 5-4 shootout victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Monday. Jesus Sucre Jersey . Louis Blues. Shane Hnidy joins Brian Munz for the broadcast on TSN 1290 Radio at 7pm ct. http://www.officialraysgearshop.com/Rays-Wade-Boggs-Kids-Jersey/ .ca NHL Power Rankings for the second straight week, ahead of the Pittsburgh Penguins and Colorado Avalanche. Wilson Ramos Jersey . Duchene scored two goals and had an assist, helping the Colorado Avalanche beat the Carolina Hurricanes 4-2 on Friday night to match the best 10-game start in team history. Daniel Robertson Jersey . That gave fans outside Joe Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old whose stardom in the NHL has arrived earlier than most expected. SONOMA, Calif. -- It was the year of Roger Penske in IndyCar. No team came close to stopping Team Penskes march to the top of the standings.When the checkered flag fell Sunday on the 2016 season, Penske drivers celebrated with their 10th victory of the year and a 1-2-3 finish in the final IndyCar standings. The last time a team swept the season standings was in 1994 by another Penske group: Al Unser Jr., Emerson Fittipaldi and Paul Tracy.This trio of Simon Pagenaud, Will Power and Helio Castroneves couldnt be touched this season as the entire organization was determined to forget its failure a year ago while giving the boss the gift of an IndyCar championship in the 50th anniversary season of Team Penske.The numbers look great, for sure. Its very satisfying, said Pagenaud, who won his first championship in his sophomore season driving for Penske. Its certainly a big year for us. Fifty-year anniversary, win for the team, winning myself, my name is always going to be there. Its great to be the little thing I am in such a big team with such history.The dominance shown by the organization this year comes amid signs of promise for IndyCars future.Although the series continues to be dwarfed by NASCAR in television ratings, its viewership increased this season on NBC Sports Network. The 100th running of the Indianapolis 500 was sold out, and the series celebrated a new American winner that day in rookie Alexander Rossi.Rossi didnt put together a magical season after his surprising 15 minutes of fame, and right up until he ran out of gas in the last corner of Sundays season finale, hes been a mixed bag.Its weird how this sport works -- we won the biggest race of the year the same way (on fuel), Rossi said. Its just the way it goes sometime. Its easier to look back at things that could have been different, but thats racing and I hope to show what Im capable of in the future.What his future holds, nobody knows.Rossi could try to return to Formula One, where hes still seeking a role beyond reserve driver, or return to IndyCar. He entered the series in a partnership between Bryan Herta and Andretti Autosport, but was suddenly mentioned at Sonoma Raceway as a potential candidate to drive for Penske.Penske has yet to commit to four cars next season, which puts Juan Pablo Montoya in a state of limbo. While last years Indianapolis 500 winner doesnt expect Penske to bring him back in 2017, Penske himself said planning is still ongoing and hed like to have his lineup set in the next 60 days.Many believe Josef Newgarden, another budding American star, will be Montoyas replacement. The only thing that is certain, though, is that Newgarden will likely be the first domino to fall in what could be a frenzied ooffseason free agency that leads to new jobs for Montoya, Sebastien Bourdais, Tony Kanaan, Newgarden and others.ddddddddddddMeanwhile, Chip Ganassi has yet to announce a replacement sponsor for Target, which is leaving IndyCar after 27 seasons with the team owner. Targets departure leaves four-time series champion Scott Dixon without a sponsor, but Ganassi has shown no signs of worry.While the loss of Target could be seen as a blow to IndyCars place in the sports marketing world, the series was bolstered this weekend by DHL Express renewing its sponsorship of Ryan Hunter-Reay through 2020 and Menards returning to the series in a significant sponsorship role with Pagenaud next season.Ryan is a tremendous brand ambassador for us, said DHL CEO Mike Parra. Then the association with ... having the Andretti name associated with DHL -- we say were the worlds most international company. Who better than to be associated with what I believe is the best owner and the best name in this business?For John Menard, who spent years as both a team owner and sponsor in IndyCar before moving his focus to NASCAR and the career of his son, Paul, the return has been based on a sense of excitement around the series. He first inched back to IndyCar with a three-race sponsorship agreement with Penske that included the Indianapolis 500. The deal grew to five races this season, and will be 10 as Pagenauds primary sponsor next year.I think IndyCar is on an upward trend now, Menard said. I think that they are to be commended, the people that are running it right now, because I think theyre doing a great job. Its not easy right now competing for attention in the sports world with all the things that are going on. To see IndyCar having some growth, having really successful races ... were really excited to be back as part of it.The series will receive some much-needed offseason attention through James Hinchcliffes participation in Dancing With The Stars. The Canadian has become a brand ambassador for IndyCar, and got the DWTS opportunity through appearances on Family Feud and The Steve Harvey Show.Now IndyCar has gone all-in on marketing for Hinchcliffes dancing bit, and hes doing the same for the series.Doing `Dancing With The Stars was to help spread the IndyCar message. That was honestly one of my reasons, bigger reasons, for doing it, he said. Im such a fan of this sport. I have been since I was a kid. Im now in a super fortunate position to be involved in it and essentially in a sense be a spokesperson for it. I want to tell the story. I want to show people how cool this sport really is. Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz