Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

30.09.2018 12:18
on her shoe. She stopped right in front of me. Thats when I fell. ... You dont expect that.Praught said brake lights on the run Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- With one shoe on and one shoe off, Etenesh Diro raised a big cheer at the Olympics on Saturday with a gutsy finish in her 3,000-meter steeplechase heat.Initially outside the qualifying places, the Ethiopian was rewarded -- after a protest by three teams, including her own -- with a place in Mondays final.Diro was cruising along comfortably in the pack with a couple of laps to go when she got tangled up with some other competitors and her right shoe came half-off. For precious seconds, the Ethiopian athlete kneeled on the track and tried to pull the shoe back on.It just wouldnt go, and runner after runner passed her. Finally giving up on it, Diro ripped the shoe off completely, threw it away, took a few steps and then removed her right sock too.Diro ran the rest of the grueling race, about three laps, with just one shoe on and her right foot bare, negotiating the barriers and the water jump and overtaking a number of rivals as the crowd urged her on.She finished seventh and fell to the track, exhausted and clutching her foot. She thought she had missed out.But after protests by the Ethiopia, Ireland and Jamaica teams, Diro, Irelands Sara Treacy and Jamaicas Aisha Praught were advanced to the final.Emma Coburn, the United States best hope for a medal in the event, finished with the third-best time in the prelims and was among the runners advancing to Monday.Diro was clipped from behind, but her shoe issue also caused a pileup of runners behind her, with Praught taking a tumble because of it.I went down pretty hard. You brace because you dont expect that, Praught said. All I know is the girl in front of me stopped to put on her shoe. She stopped right in front of me. Thats when I fell. ... You dont expect that.Praught said brake lights on the runners ahead of her would have been helpful.As for her own shoes, Praught said: I tie them very tightly.The Associated Press contributed to this report. http://www.49ersrookiestore.com/49ers-Elvis-Dumervil-Jersey/ . -- Jacksonville wide receiver Cecil Shorts will likely be a game-time decision whether hell play Sunday in the Jaguars home game against the San Diego Chargers. http://www.49ersrookiestore.com/Hats/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.49ersrookiestore.com/ . The 28-year-old from Calgary matched his career best after missing just one shot in his two rounds of shooting in the mens 10-kilometre sprint competition. Smith finished in 23 minutes 15. http://www.49ersrookiestore.com/49ers-Tank-Carradine-Jersey/ .Y. - Rob Manfred was promoted Monday to Major League Baseballs chief operating officer, which may make him a candidate to succeed Bud Selig as commissioner. http://www.49ersrookiestore.com/49ers-Jaquiski-Tartt-Jersey/ .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. ALAMEDA, Calif. -- The Raiders preseason game against Seattle means nothing in the big picture other than being the final hurdle before the regular season.For backup quarterbacks Matt McGloin and rookie Connor Cook, it means a whole lot more.With Derek Carr almost certain to sit out against the Seahawks, the Raiders will lean on McGloin and Cook to share the quarterback duties in what will be their last extended workout before the regular season begins.One of the two will be Carrs primary understudy. Although McGloin seems to have the edge, coach Jack Del Rio and his staff havent made an official announcement, which puts an added emphasis on Thurday nights game at the Oakland Coliseum.You just let everything out, Cook said Tuesday. All the stuff that I have learned thus far, go use it. This is the time to cut loose and have fun with the guys. We know theres going to be cuts after this game and once the season starts the reps are going to be very miniscule so were just going to go out there and have fun.Del Rio hasnt revealed the quarterback rotation for Oaklands preseason finale but McGloin is expected to start while Cook, a fourth-round draft pick this year, is expected to come off the bench late in the first half and play the remainder of the game.The Raiders are likely to keep both players on the 53-man roster so the game against the Seahawks is more a formality than anything else.Still, the two quarterbacks understand the significance of what playing well could mean in the big picture.Both have had moments where theyve played well and each has also struggled.Thats the thing about preseason, you have a limited amount of reps so it is crucial for you to get in there, get a couple of completions early and get into a nice rhythm, McGloin said. Preseason or not, praactice or not, its always important as a quarterback to get into a great rhythm, find completions and get that confidence built up.ddddddddddddcGloin has been the Raiders backup quarterback since entering the NFL as an undrafted free agent in 2013. He started six games as a rookie but has played in only three since then.The former Penn State standout has had mixed results this preseason after signing a $2.55 million second-round tender with Oakland. McGloin threw a pair of touchdown passes against Arizona in the preseason opener but has failed to match that since. He attempted only five passes against Green Bay then went 8 of 13 versus Tennessee last week but threw an interception and had a 44.1 rating.Ive done some good things, Ive done some things that definitely need improvement on, McGloin said. You can always improve on decision-making, always improve on your checks and things like that. Its just continuing to get better every day.Cook, who holds almost every meaningful passing record at Michigan State, got off to a slow start with the Raiders and is coming off a game in which he was intercepted twice while completing 16 of 26 attempts.The comfort level that I have now is head and shoulders above where I was in minicamp and OTAs, Cook said. With limited reps its hard as a quarterback. For any of the quarterbacks, even starters who get in there and play three series and then theyre done. As a quarterback you need to establish a rhythm. It could take you a quarter, it could take you maybe a half. Its just how it is at the quarterback position.---Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz