Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

30.09.2018 12:18
ed on a header off a fine crossing pass from Alexander Lopez, Honduras goalkeeper Donis Escober made the advantage stand up. Hon Antworten

BALTIMORE -- Andy Najar interrupted a defensive struggle with a goal in the 49th minute, and Honduras squeezed past Costa Rica 1-0 on Sunday night to earn a matchup against the United States in the semifinals of the CONCACAF Gold Cup. After Najar scored on a header off a fine crossing pass from Alexander Lopez, Honduras goalkeeper Donis Escober made the advantage stand up. Honduras and the U.S. will vie for a berth in the Gold Cup finals on Wednesday night in Arlington, Texas. The U.S. advanced with a 5-1 win over El Salvador in the opener of a doubleheader before a sellout crowd 70,540 at the home of the Baltimore Ravens. Following Najars goal, Costa Rica had two decent chances to pull even. Escober blocked a solid shot by Alvaro Saborio in the 61st minute, and a short time later Michael Barrantes was stymied by Escober on a straight-on shot from around 20 yards. The tight affair was not surprising. Defensive-oriented Costa Rica scored one goal or fewer in five of its previous six Gold Cup games, and permitted no more than one goal in eight of the previous nine. This was the fourth time the teams have played in the knockout stage of the Gold Cup. Honduras has won each time. A scoreless first half was marked by the yellow card received by Osman Chavez of Honduras, who slammed into goalkeeper Patrick Pemberton. After the collision, Pemberton grabbed his knee and remained on the ground for several minutes before returning to his position. Costa Rica took only two shots before halftime, none of them on goal. Honduras took only one shot on goal during the first 45 minutes. Jake Smolinski Jersey . Speaking to the Chicago Tribune at baseballs Winter Meetings in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, Boras called the former home of the Expos a "tremendous environment" for baseball. Boog Powell Jersey . -- Ty Montgomery had 290 all-purpose yards and two touchdowns, and fifth-ranked Stanford held on to beat No. http://www.athleticsrookiestore.com/Athletics-Andrew-Triggs-Kids-Jersey/ . Two pressure cooker bombs exploded near the finish line of the April 15 race in an area packed with fans cheering the passing runners. Three people were killed and more than 260 injured, including at least 16 who lost limbs. Reggie Jackson Jersey .Y. - General manager Billy King says the Brooklyn Nets are looking to add a big man and confirmed the team worked out centre Jason Collins, who would become the first openly gay active NBA player if signed. Dennis Eckersley Jersey . -- Al Jefferson found a groove just in time for the Charlotte Bobcats. NEW YORK -- The Yankees commemorated Mark Teixeiras eight seasons in pinstripes, a stretch that included a pivotal role in the clubs run to the 2009 World Series championship, with a ceremony at Yankee Stadium before Sundays 5-2 loss?loss to the Baltimore Orioles.On an overcast, 60-degree day -- and with the team out of playoff contention on the final day of the regular season -- the ceremony was sparsely attended, but Teixeira received rousing ovations from the fans both during the ceremony and after his final round of batting practice as a Yankee earlier in the day.It was a little weird, but I think because I dealt with it for the last two months and understood what, I was kind of counting down the days, Teixeira said. I prepared for it, mentally and emotionally. I prepared for it, so it wasnt as weird as I thought it was going to be. It was like, now that day is finally here.Teixeira announced earlier this year he would retire after this season.It was huge, Teixeira said. I wanted to make sure that I got to say goodbye and thank you one last time. I couldnt have asked for anything more but a win. That would have been nice. Absolutely, that would have been nice. But I got a chance to say goodbye, which was very important.Accompanied by his wife, Leigh, and their three young children, Teixeira was honored with a video tribute that featured such highlights as his home run that ended Game 2 of the 2009 American League Division Series against the Minnesota Twins and the game-ending grand slam he hit Wednesday against the Boston Red Sox.He was recognized for his charitable work with Harlem RBI, to which he has made sizable monetary donations, and was presented with a framed replica of his No. 25 jersey by Yankees owner Hal Steinbrenner. He also received a base that was signed by all of his teammates;?CC Sabathia and Brett Gardner, the only remaining members of thee 2009 championship team on the Yankees roster, presented it.ddddddddddddTeixeira, who was batting fifth and playing first base, grounded out in his first at-bat, but he made a sparkling play, diving to rob Matt Wieters of a potential double, to lead off the second inning.He was removed from the game with one out in the seventh inning and received a standing ovation from the home crowd. After tipping his cap, he received hugs and congratulations in the dugout.?Tyler Austin?took over at first base.I told Joe, listen, I wouldnt be able to top what happened on Wednesday night no matter what, Teixeira said of Yankees manager Joe Girardi. So knowing that, after my third at-bat I let him know. Whatever happened. If I hit a home run, I probably would have left after that home run, but after the third at-bat, I told him I was ready. He came out after the seventh and said lets get one out. He took me out.In his eight seasons with the Yankees, Teixeira batted .248 with 206 home runs, 622 RBIs and an .823 OPS. Overall, he was a .269 career hitter with 409 home runs (he is one of only five switch-hitters in baseball history with at least 400 home runs), 1,298 RBIs and an OPS of .870. He is also a three-time All-Star and five-time Gold Glove winner at first base.Teixeira played his first four seasons for the Rangers, split 2007 with Texas and the Braves and spent 2008 with Atlanta and the?Los Angeles Angels.But he said he would always be a Yankee.Theyre the team that Ill always be remembered for, I think, Teixeira said. In my mind, Im going to live here for a really, really long time and be coming to Yankee Stadium and take my kids to games here. Hopefully, if they honor the 2009 World Series sometime soon, Ill be back with all my old teammates. Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz