Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

30.09.2018 12:18
Saturday.Giles, who has scored eight tries in just five games for the Ospreys this season, was recently promoted to Wales autumn Antworten

Keelan Giles has been described as a huge talent ahead of his possible Wales debut against Japan.The Ospreys wing will emulate peers such as George North and Tom Prydie by making his Wales bow as an 18-year-old if he features at the Principality Stadium next Saturday.Giles, who has scored eight tries in just five games for the Ospreys this season, was recently promoted to Wales autumn Test squad.And the smart money is on him being involved in the match-day 23 when Japan faces Wales for a first time in Cardiff since 2007.Wales fullback Leigh Halfpenny was 19 when he made his Test debut against South Africa eight years ago, and like Giles, came through rugbys junior ranks in the Swansea area.Keelan is doing well, Halfpenny said. He has put in some fantastic performances for the Ospreys. He is a huge talent.I remember seeing him play one Sunday morning at mini rugby level -- under-eights or under-nines, I think -- and you could see there was something there.From my experience [Test debut], I remember the guys in the squad just made it so easy for me to come in and feel comfortable.They helped me with the calls and just said to go out and enjoy it, and I think that is what you have got to do. You dream of moments like that as a kid, to pull that Welsh jersey on, and you have just got to enjoy it.It is amazing how quickly time goes. It only feels like yesterday that I was the young kid coming in, but I have loved every second of it. I am just looking to keep enjoying it and keep on learning.Wales interim head coach Rob Howley is not due to name his starting line-up until Thursday, but it would be no surprise if he found room in the match-day group for exciting young prospects like Giles, Ospreys fly-half Sam Davies and Newport Gwent Dragons lock Cory Hill.Wholesale changes, though, are not expected as Wales look to build on their hard-fought victory over Argentina two days ago after being crushed by Australia a week earlier, and keep momentum going as they move towards hosting South Africa in 12 days time.Halfpenny added: Obviously, it was a lot happier dressing room. We were disappointed with our performance against Australia. We were looking for a reaction [against Argentina], and we certainly got that.But we are not getting too ahead of ourselves. We are pleased with the performance -- it was important to get the win for confidence and momentum -- and the focus will now turn to Japan and we will prepare well for that one.Australia hurt immensely. We didnt play to the standards that we set ourselves, and it was hugely disappointing, but like I said, it was a test for us as a squad to bounce back and react, and we did that.We are just hugely motivated as a squad to achieve and get better. We felt we improved on our performance from last week [Australia] and next week is an opportunity to improve again.The competition we have for places is huge. Guys are pushing each other for places, and that is a great thing for Welsh rugby. Baltimore Orioles Jerseys . Nigeria beat surprise package Ethiopia 2-0 in the second leg of their playoff for a comfortable 4-1 aggregate victory. Victor Moses converted a 20th-minute penalty after an Ethiopian handball, and Victor Obinna made certain of Nigerias place in Brazil with his powerful free kick in the 82nd at UJ Esuene Stadium. Caleb Joseph Jersey . James, who turned 29 on Monday, injured his groin Friday during the Heats overtime loss at Sacramento. He sat out the following game, a 108-107 win Saturday in Portland, before coming back to help send the Nuggets to their seventh consecutive loss. http://www.theoriolesteamshop.com/Orioles-Brad-Brach-Kids-Jersey/ . The return match will take place next Wednesday. Udinese leads Fiorentina 2-1 in the other semifinal. Napoli staged a second-half comeback from two goals down after Gervinhos opener and a stunning strike from Kevin Strootman. Zach Britton Jersey .Y. -- Sabres defenceman Tyler Myers had no intention of changing his hard-hitting style before taking part in a disciplinary hearing for his illegal check to New Jersey forward Dainius Zubrus head. Chris Tillman Jersey . Kyle Denbrook, a soccer player from Saint Marys University, took the CIS male athlete of the week honour. Stanley, a fourth-year business administration student from Charlottetown, scored both goals in a 2-0 win over Dalhousie on Friday and tallied again in a 1-0 win over Saint Marys on Sunday. ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Still feeling disrespected despite bringing home the Lombardi Trophy, members of Denvers nasty defense pledged to keep serving as the Broncos vicious vanguard in 2016.They certainly delivered in the opener.Only, instead of championship rings, their latest clubbing of Cam Newton will surely come with some hefty fines.Newton was repeatedly hit in the head in Denvers 21-20 win over Carolina in Thursday nights beguiling but brutal NFL kickoff that left fans cringing along with the leagues reigning MVP.The biggest hit on Newton was delivered by safety Darian Stewart on Carolinas final possession, leaving the QB motionless on the ground for several seconds. But his roughing flag was negated by Newtons intentional grounding infraction a split second before he was hit. Newton stayed in and led the Panthers into field goal range, although Graham Gano missed a 50-yard attempt that would have given Carolina the lead with 4 seconds remaining.Stewart said after the game he felt like he led with his shoulder, not his head.There were a couple of helmet-to-helmet hits on Newton by last years Super Bowl MVP Von Miller and Brandon Marshall that went un-flagged by Gene Stetatores crew, prompting Newton to declare, I dont like getting hit in the head, but he added he didnt think the Broncos were head-hunting.Asked if he thought hed be penalized for his big hit, either through a fine or a suspension, Stewart said, I hope not. Im definitely going to appeal. I didnt think it was that type of play. I didnt think I hit him in the head. Im just glad it was offsetting penalties.Newton was hit while throwing or rushing 17 times Thursday night, the second-worst beating hes ever taken and the only one where he was hit more came in an overtime game.Weve got to treat Cam like a quarterback, Panthers tight end Greg Olsen said. I know hes the biggest guy on the field, but hes still a quarterback.Except when hes not, said Marshall.Newtons running ability puts him in harms way a lot more often than a pure drop-back passer.The guy is a big ... tight end, defensive end playing quarterback. What are we supposed to do? said Marshall. When hes running the ball -- theyve got quarterback-designed runs, quarterback keeps, quarterback powers, draws, everything -- were going to treat him like a running back.The Broncos walloped several of the games ellite QBs on the way to their title last season, holding Aaron Rodgers to the worst performance of his career and putting the hurt on Ben Roethlisberger, Tom Brady and Newton in the playoffs.ddddddddddddKubiak said leading up to the game that he wanted his players to play with emotion.I think we have the most fun when were just being ourselves and thats what coach lets us do on game day, and its our responsibility to stay within the rules and the boundaries, safety T.J. Ward said earlier this week. And sometimes we cross them but thats part of the game. If you want a team of personalities attacking, sometimes youve got to take the good with the bad.Marshall said he knows he could get fined next week by the NFL.On my hit, he starts scrambling and theres a big open field, Marshall said. Yeah, I have Jonathan Stewart on me, but Im like, `Cams running the ball.Hit him! hollered Shane Ray in the locker next to Marshalls.Yeah, exactly, as Shane said, you have to hit him, Marshall continued. And its tough, man. I think I heard Ray Lewis say you have guys of all sizes and theyre falling to the ground, if Cams moving, you never know, these angles, its hard to tell these angles. And then sometimes youre going to hit him in the head. I mean, it is what it is, but I think he should be treated more like a running back most of the time because he runs the ball a lot.And Newton, at 6-foot-5 and 245 pounds, is a super-sized running back much of the time, ducking his head just like any other running back slicing his way through the line.Hey man, look, I tackled him three times yesterday and I realized how heavy he was, Marshall said. Im like, this is a heavy dude. So, everybody, these safeties, theyre going to launch at him because they know theyve got to get him down.Ward said that every time Newton left the pocket and was a runner, we tried to put helmet and shoulder pads on him. If youre not going to slide were going to put something on you. We saw him limping throughout the game so that running stuff, you cant do that all game.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow AP Pro Football Writer Arnie Melendrez Stapleton on Twitter: http://twitter.com/arniestapleton Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz