Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

30.09.2018 12:18
Angeles Angels after he pitched New York to an easy 7-0 victory Friday night.Tanaka retired his first 11 hitters, gave up two si Antworten

World No. 2 Rory McIlroy got exactly what he wanted to keep his hopes of a successful title defence alive in the DP World Tour Championship in Dubai.McIlroy completed a second round of 68 more than an hour before the leaders teed off and headed to the beach hoping not to be facing an insurmountable deficit over the last 36 holes.And although Sergio Garcia and Francesco Molinari both shot 67 to share the halfway lead on nine-under par, McIlroy had not given up hope of coming from eight shots behind to claim a fourth win of the season.If Im within eight or nine shots going into the weekend, I still feel like I have a decent chance, said McIlroy, whose opening 75 was his first over-par score in 29 rounds in the European Tours season finale, an event he has won twice and never finished worse than 11th in in seven appearances.Thursday was just one of those days. I was mentally very flat, still in holiday mode and not quite switched on to what I needed to do. I sort of turned it around today and hopefully can do the same over the weekend.Garcia carded six birdies and one bogey in his 67, which also featured a brilliant par save on the 12th after driving into a bush and being forced to take a penalty drop.I was fortunate a guy from the crowd found it for me and I was able to drop outside the bush, the Ryder Cup star said.I hit a really good shot from there with a seven iron and made a really nice putt. I had a good feeling on that putt. I felt like I was going to make it and it was one of those career fours.Molinari is enjoying arguably the best form of his career after winning the Italian Open in September, finishing sixth in the WGC-HSBC Champions and fourth in the Shriners Open thanks to a closing 61 in Las Vegas.And to make matters even better, the 34-year-olds older brother Edoardo finished joint second in the European Tours qualifying school on Thursday to regain his card for next season.He was actually disappointed not to win it but I told him not to be too greedy, Molinari said.Second is obviously very good for him and its nice to see him back. He did it last year as well but Im sure hell do his best next season not to show up there for a third time. It sounds like hes playing a lot better, so Im expecting good things from him next season.First-round leader Lee Westwood is a shot off the pace after a 70 marred by hitting his approach on the 18th into a water hazard, with Tyrrell Hatton, Joost Luiten, Charl Schwartzel and Bernd Wiesberger all on seven-under.Somebody clicked a camera on the right-hand side and put me off, Westwood said.It happens and you just have to regroup. The pitch shot in was poor, but it was a good two-putt.Im one off the lead and Ive got a good chance. Im happy with the way Im playing and trying to finish off the season strongly.Race to Dubai rivals Henrik Stenson and Danny Willett were both on three under after rounds of 69 and 70 respectively, although Stenson was more concerned with the well-being of a female spectator hit on the head by his tee shot on the 13th.It was a very unfortunate circumstance, said the Open champion, who leads Willett by 299,675 points.I flared my five-iron right and Im standing there thinking Is it going in the bunker or flying over the bunker? and next thing I see it go into the crowd.Unfortunately I hit the lady and she went down, but I had some reports later in the round that she was doing OK. Im just making sure that were going to get her details so I can send her something nice. CJ Wilson Jersey . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59. Blake Parker Jersey . -- Jakob Silfverberg is making himself right at home with the Anaheim Ducks, scoring four goals in his first four games. http://www.angelsteamshop.com/Angels-Cam-Bedrosian-Kids-Jersey/ . -- Linebacker Myles Jack ran for four touchdowns, defensive end Cassius Marsh caught a scoring pass, and No. Nolan Ryan Jersey . LOUIS -- St. Blake Wood Jersey .C. -- Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA hes still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does. ANAHEIM, Calif. -- He started brilliantly, paused for only the smallest of moments, and then just kept rolling on.The Yankees Masahiro Tanaka is in the midst a special kind of stretch, none of which had to be explained to the Los Angeles Angels after he pitched New York to an easy 7-0 victory Friday night.Tanaka retired his first 11 hitters, gave up two singles, and then just kept frustrating the Angels for the rest of his 7 2/3 innings. He allowed five hits, struck out nine, and for the fourth consecutive game did not walk a batter.We faced him before, but tonight he was a little crisper and had his pitches working, Angels manager Mike Scioscia said. He pitched ahead in the count and threw a good game for them.The Yankees supported Tanaka (10-4) with four home runs off Jered Weaver, solos shots by Jacoby Ellsbury, Ronald Torreyes, Didi Gregorius and Brian McCann.It was the first career home run for the 23-year-old Torreyes, who had a career-high four hits. It was quite an output for the seldom-used infielder.I think hes handled it extremely well and I think its because his work ethic allows him to have days like today, Yankees manager Joe Girardi said. Because every day he considers pregame his game and he works really hard at it.Catcher Gary Sanchez had three hits for New York, becoming the first Yankee rookie with four consecutive multi-hit games since Robinson Cano in 2005.It was more than enough support for Tanaka, who lowered his ERA to 3.24. The Yankees have won 10 of his last 12 starts.Tanaka left the game with two outs in the eighth after he allowed two singles. Left-hander Tommy Layne walked the bases loaded, but Girardi called on Adam Warren to face Mike Trout. The right-hander caught him looking with a fastball on a full count to secure the shutout.Weaver (8-11) is going the opposite direction of Tanaka. He is winless in his last six outings. The four home runs he allowed matched a career-high.I couldnt keep the ball in the yard, Weaver said. I didnt fooll too many people tonight.ddddddddddddNothing hurts worse than letting your teammates down and Ive been doing that on a pretty consistent basis. Its definitely a tough pill to swallow.Weaver has allowed more home runs (34) than any pitcher in baseball. His career ERA against the Yankees is now 6.24 -- his highest against any team in the American League.At times he made some really good pitches, but he was having some trouble getting pitches where he wanted to and those guys didnt miss them, Scioscia said. So well just turn the page on that.The Yankees have beaten the Angels in all five meetings this season. The Angels have lost 13 of their last 15 games overall, falling a season-high 20 games under .500 (51-71).ESCOBAR LEAVES GAMEAngels 3B Yunel Escobar was attempting to bunt his way on in the fourth inning when the ball went directly off his bat and hit him in the face. He quickly left the game. Scioscia said Escobar, who is hitting .320, was hit in the nose and cheek, and the DL was a possibility.Were going to take it one step at a time, but its a possibility, Scioscia said.TRAINERS ROOMYankees: 3B Chase Headley (sore Achilles) was held out, but is expected to return to the lineup Saturday. ... OF Brett Gardner was out with a sore foot. ... The Yankees said RHP Nathan Eovaldi underwent successful Tommy John surgery, in addition to repairing his right flexor tendon.Angels: 1B C.J. Crow (broken bone in left hand) has rejoined the team after his rehab stint at Triple-A Salt Lake City and is expected to be activated Saturday.UP NEXTYankees: RHP Luis Cessa (2-0) is scheduled to make his first major league start. In eight games as a reliever this season, the 24-year-old has a 5.30 ERA.Angels: RHP Ricky Nolasco (4-10) will be looking for his first victory with the Angels in his fourth start. He is 0-2 with a 5.19 ERA in his first three starts. Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz