Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 News
panxing18 Offline

03.07.2019 05:48
“Caption This!” is a game where we try to be funny. Giv Antworten

e the funniest caption. That’s it. If you like someone else’s caption Jesse Davis Jersey , be so kind as to give them a REC. (If you don’t know how to REC something, please ask!) Most REC’s win.(Please remember site rules. Innuendo = good; profanity = bad.)Congratulations to hotsaucesteve for taking down jonman and winning the Week 5 Caption This! contest. I’ll appreciate anyone’s responses this week, as I know not everyone is in a laughing mood.In an attempt to reverse whatever voodoo and heebie-jeebies that are interfering with the Miami Dolphins and the football gods’ relationship, let’s delve into self-deprecation and laugh at ourselves.We know Special Teams Coach/Associate Head Coach Rizzi isn’t the warm and fuzzy type. What did he say to Martrell Spaight after his 15-yard penalty?Photo by Bobby Ellis/Getty ImagesMy entry:Welp, might as well inhale your soul now. To all the men and women who lost their lives in service of our country: you are not forgotten!" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteThe Phinsidera Miami Dolphins communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpSectionsFanpostsFanshotsLibraryDolphinsOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteSections 2018 NFL Draft2018 NFL Free Agency2018 Mock Drafts2018 Draft ProspectsWhich non-American country would you move the Miami Dolphins to if the NFL forced it?New Dwayne Allen Jersey ,68commentsTo all the men and women who lost their lives in service of our country: you are not forgotten!EDTShareTweetShareShareWhich non-American country would you move the Miami Dolphins to if the NFL forced it?Steve Mitchell-USA TODAY SportsNothing is as American as taking over the world, and in the spirit of the NFL conquest to do just that, they have asked one of the savviest-run NFL organizations to lead the conquest to taking over the global football market. The NFL has asked the Miami Dolphins to begin operations in another country. You have been chosen to lead the search committee for our new home outside of any US territory. Where do you start looking?If you’re like my dad and own lots of denim, the thrill of whipping out the Canadian tuxedo on a semi-regular basis might be too much to pass up, eh?The Dolphins have played the 2nd most games in London (tied with the Oakland Raiders Ryan Fitzpatrick Jersey , and behind the six games played by the Jacksonville Jaguars), maybe the organization has already began dipping their toes in the water?Perhaps you’re a fan of beer and meat, and Germany makes sense. Even though NFL games are played in the middle of the night in China, perhaps the allure of a country with 99% of the world’s population is too much to pass up. Apparently everyone is happy in Scandinavian countries and everyone is pretty good looking, maybe there? South America may have its sights on soccer Jordan Phillips Jersey , could they be persuaded to embrace American football? Talk about good looking people and A+ food.I’m choosing Ljubljana, Slovenia: part of my wife’s family is from the Slovenian capital, people drive on the interstate in the correct way, good beer and food, and a supportive culture. Beaches DeVante Parker Jersey , mountains, rural life and open space, cities and tourism. Slovenia has a taste of everything, and the perfect new home for the Miami Dolphins.

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz