Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 News
panxing18 Offline

03.07.2019 05:56
he Minnesota Vikings have hired Gary Antworten

EAGAN Stefon Diggs Jersey , Minn. ?TKubiak as an assistant head coach and offensive adviser, a big bump in experience for Mike Zimmer’s turned-over staff.The Vikings announced the move on Monday night.Kubiak spent the last two seasons as a senior personnel adviser with the Denver Broncos after stepping down as their head coach due to health concerns. Zimmer picked Kevin Stefanski to be his offensive coordinator, his first time in that role.The 57-year-old Kubiak has 10 seasons as a head coach on his NFL resume, eight with the Houston Texans (2006-13) and two with the Broncos (2015-16). They won the Super Bowl in his first year. Kubiak also has been an offensive coordinator for 12 seasons, most recently in 2014 with the Baltimore Ravens.The Vikings also hired his son, Klint Kubiak, as quarterbacks coach and Brian Pariani as tight ends coach. This will be the 23rd year in the last 26 in which Pariani has worked with Gary Kubiak. Klint Kubiak was on Denver’s staff the last three seasons. The Minnesota Vikings get set to face the Arizona Cardinals in a Sunday afternoon contest. The Vikings are coming off a confidence boosting win against the Philadelphia Eagles, while Arizona found its first win of the season last week against the San Francisco 49ers. Arizona has competed with teams over the past few weeks. The Cards lost to Chicago 16-14 and Seattle 20-17. Here is this week’s three things and five predictions:Will Dalvin Cook get back on track (If he plays)?I think so Harrison Smith Jersey , this may be the best case scenario game for Cook to play in. Arizona (1-4) doesn’t have the best rush defense. The Cardinals have allowed its opponents to rush for around 140 yards a game. However, the defense has only allowed two carries to go for over 20 yards. Arizona has also allowed eight rushing touchdowns. Obviously Cook has been dealing with a hamstring injury, but besides that, it seems like he hasn’t been able to get back to old form. Cook hurt his hamstring late in the game against Green Bay in week two, but even in week one against San Francisco, he didn’t seem like himself. Through the three games he’s participated in, he’s only managed 98 yards from 36 carries. If he does play, I could see him getting around 15 touches Adam Thielen Jersey , while being incorporated in the passing game. This could be a big morale booster for Cook. What will Linval Joseph do this week?I’m setting the bar high for Joseph moving forward. He really lifted the defense with his fumble recovery that he returned for a 64-yard touchdown against Philadelphia last week. I’m now expecting him to make one big play like that for every game, the rest of the season. It doesn’t necessarily have to be taken back for a touchdown, but a turnover, or a play that shifts momentum will do. People are going to be looking at Joseph as “The Guy” on defense.I think Joseph grabs two sacks against Arizona, nothing flashy, but enough to where it’ll make an impact. He’ll step into that verbal leadership role a little more, as well. It hurts to still have Everson Griffen out, but it’s good seeing players like Joseph stepping up. Will Larry Fitzgerald have a big game?The Minnesota native returns back home Kirk Cousins Jersey , and the one storyline that continues to get brought up whenever the two teams play each other is how Fitzgerald used to be a ball boy for Minnesota back in the day. I mean, I guess some people still may not know that. It’ll be a meaningful game for him, no doubt. I’m sure he’ll have a lot of friends and family watching him play at “The Bank”. I believe he’ll want to play football, and when I say play football, I mean ball out. Fitz hasn’t started the season the way he probably would have liked. He only has 17 receptions for 176 yards so far. However, Fitzgerald is third on the all-time receiving yards list with 15,721 yards. Terrell Owens is in second with 15,934 yards. Fitzgerald would only need 214 yards to surpass Owens. As a Vikings fan Marcus Sherels Jersey , I wouldn’t want to see that happen, but I understand how emotional that could be for him to accomplish something like that in Minnesota. My five predictions Vikings will not look passed Arizona, and make the same mistake it did against Buffalo. Minnesota puts on a show for its fans, and wins 57-0, just kidding, it’ll probably be more like 32-14. The defense will sack the quarterback a total of six times. Kirk Cousins will toss the ball 30 times for 300 yards and two touchdowns.Laquon Treadwell catches two passes, and drops three. George Iloka will have an interception.

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz