Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

07.07.2019 09:07
b Borussia Monchengladbach. The Switzerland international is thought to have cost the Gunners around £30m - making him the third Antworten

Arsenals new midfield signing Granit Xhaka has described his move to the Emirates as a dream come true. Nike Sb Dunk Sale . Xhaka became Arsene Wengers first major signing of the summer transfer window earlier this week when he completed a switch from German club Borussia Monchengladbach. The Switzerland international is thought to have cost the Gunners around £30m - making him the third most expensive signing in Arsenals history. Xhaka has made over 100 appearances for Borussia Monchengladbach The 23 year-old, who has made over 100 Bundesliga appearances for Monchengladbach, says he is delighted to have completed his move to the Premier League ahead of this summers European Championships in France.I feel good, now Im happy to be a Gunner, Xhaka told Sky Sports News HQ reporter Gary Cotterill following Switzerlands friendly defeat to Belgium on Saturday.Its been a big week for me but now its official and Im very happy. Arsenal is a big club. Ive seen the pitch, its unbelievable. It was a dream for me and Im happy now. Xhaka was speaking after Switzerlands 2-1 loss to Belgium on Saturday Former Arsenal defender Johan Djourou has backed his international team-mate to impress for Wengers side next season and insists the midfielder is well-suited to English football.Hes got the ability to play the Arsenal way; hes got this aggressiveness about him that will help him in the Premier League, said Djourou, who went on to compare Xhaka to Italys legendary midfielder Andrea Pirlo. Hear what Granit xhaka had to say about joining Arsenal Hes a great ball player and a ball winner so I think in the midfield he could help a lot.Hes got the ability to play very long balls and precise balls. He reminds me a bit of Pirlo, the way he plays. Former Arsenal defender Johan Djourou backed his compatriot to succeed in English football Djourou also revealed that Xhaka had asked him about his own personal experience of playing at the Emirates and living in London. He asked me a lot of things about London and the club and I could only say great things about it because I had a good experience there, said Djourou.I think the people at the club are just amazing so I think hes going to have a great time. Also See: Xhaka completes Arsenal move Fergie defends fantastic Wenger Arsenal video Arsenal stats Cheap Nike Sb China . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. Nike Sb Cheap Wholesale . The players spoke Jan. 13 during a Major League Baseball Players Association conference call after Rodriguez sued the union and Major League Baseball to overturn an arbitrators decision suspending him for the 2014 season and post-season. http://www.cheapwholesalenikesb.com/nike...utlet-sale.html . Self was acquired from the Buffalo Bandits in a trade for Alex Hill midway through last season, and made his debut in Rochester on March 16, 2013.Watford manager Quique Sanchez Flores admitted Stoke displayed far more intensity and energy as they ran out 2-1 winners at Vicarage Road. The Hornets looked a pale shadow of the side which memorably beat Arsenal six days ago to reach the FA Cup semi-finals.Goals in each half from Jonathan Walters and Joselu gave the visitors a comfortable victory despite Troy Deeneys late consolation. Im really disappointed. Im not happy with the performance of the team. The reality is if we dont play at a high level then its difficult for us in the Premier League - we know that, he told Sky Sports.We need to learn our lesson from today and try and perform next time.They had more intensity, more energy and more focus in the match than our team. Troy Deeney scored a late consolation for Watford We created chances in the final third of the game. But in the first-half we were not completely focused. We forgot the plan.Stoke played well and very fast in the first-half and we didnt support our players. We didnt play like a team.We didnt create a lot of chances, but were not happy with the match. We started slowly and didnt concentrate like we normally do. Matt Le Tissier reviews Stokes 2-1 win over Watford Flores now wants his side to reach the magical 40-point mark with eight games of the season remaining. Cheap Nike Dunk Mid. Were not worried with the future of the team in the Premier League, but of course we want to win and achieve 40 points as quickly as we can, he added. Also See: Slick Stoke see off Watford As it happened Watford fixtures Watford stats Wholeslae Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz