Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

07.07.2019 09:08
ey, with a blistering back nine on Friday which included a birdie-eagle-birdie stretch through holes 6, 7 and 8 resulting in a s Antworten

Venezuelan Jhonattan Vegas lit up the front nine at Royal Sydney but it was Aussie favourite Adam Scott who proved the closer midway through day two of the Australian Open.The world No. 7 and former Masters winner powered into contention, along with fellow Aussie Aaron Baddeley, with a blistering back nine on Friday which included a birdie-eagle-birdie stretch through holes 6, 7 and 8 resulting in a seven-under 65.And it could have been better if a couple of putts had dropped on his front nine (10-18), particularly at 18 when he left it millimetres short. Still, Scott began with back-to-back birdies on holes 1 and 2 before he rounded out his day in style.Well it was a good second nine holes really, and finally got a bit of rhythm happening out there and a bit of momentum, Scott said.A few putts went in and a few better shots, the good shots finished a little better today. So we had a nice morning for playing around here, the greens were soft; Ive got a feeling they watered them a little bit more expecting very hot temperatures this afternoon, so they were very receptive.And once I kind of figured that out and adjusted to that after a few holes I started playing a little bit better and more aggressively.Scotts sensational three-hole run was highlighted by a spectacular four-iron that set up eagle - a feat matched by Baddeley who played a superb second of his own.Yep, I hit a really good four-iron from 226 yards, Scott said. It was my best shot of the day for sure, to about five feet, and had just an inside right putt and I hit a nice putt there.Its funny because I hit a lot of nice putts today yet I missed a couple of short ones and I should focus on the long putts I made.Earlier, Vegas thundered up the leaderboard with five straight birdies from No. 12 through 16.The Venezuelan, who is the only other international player of note outside of American Jordan Spieth, found himself on a roll as both Scott and Baddeley struggled early on.But Vegas was left to rue an errant second shot from a perfect position on No. 4, a horrible lie in the sand resulting in a double bogey. He did however pick up two birdies coming in to limit the damage.Baddeley, meanwhile, struggled for consistency early on Friday as he mixed birdies with bogey in equal measure across the front nine. But a superb recovery shot from the trees on No. 1 set the tone for his closing nine five-under.Today I still hit a couple of

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz