Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsL"> News » WhiteDaily Norsemana Minnesota Vikings communityLog
 Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 News
panxing18 Offline

13.07.2019 07:59
WhiteDaily Norsemana Minnesota Vikings communityLog Antworten

Another potential piece for the offensive line" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibraryVikingsOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsFiled under:Minnesota Vikings 2019 NFL Draft2019 NFL Draft Results: Minnesota Vikings select Olisaemeka UdohNew Discount Armon Watts Jersey ,30commentsAnother potential piece for the offensive lineCDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL Draft Results: Minnesota Vikings select Olisaemeka UdohPhoto by Julio Aguilar/Getty ImagesThe third of the Minnesota Vikings’ three rapid-fire selections in the sixth round of the 2019 NFL Draft is being used on yet another player for the offensive line.Olisaemeka UdohPhoto by Julio Aguilar/Getty ImagesDate of Birth: College: Elon UniversityDrafted: Sixth round, #193 overallHeight: 6’5”Weight: 323 poundsCareer accomplishments: Twitter handle: @OliUdohWith Pick #193 in the 2019 NFL Draft, the Minnesota Vikings have selected Olisaemeka Udoh, an offensive tackle from Elon University. You can call him Oli.Lance Zierlein of NFL.com had a sixth-round grade on Udoh, and compares him to current Oakland Raiders’ offensive tackle David Sharpe. Here’s what he had to say about him.The sixth round is a place where you can take a chance on guys like Udoh in the hopes of developing them. Here’s hoping that the Vikings’ coaching staff can do just that.Welcome to Minnesota, Oli!Minnesota Vikings vs. Philadelphia Eagles: Three things to watch The Minnesota Vikings finally get a rematch against the Philadelphia Eagles after that atrocious performance by Minnesota. It’s not an ideal time to play the Eagles, due to the direction the season has been going. However, this is also the best time to turn things around Dalvin Cook Jersey , and what a momentum-swinger it would be for the season if the Vikings pull it off. Here are three things to keep an eye out for:3. George Iloka will get snaps on defenseWhen Iloka was signed, it was sort of a big deal. Iloka was a known name, someone who Zimmer knew well during his time in Cincinnati. However, he hasn’t played any snaps on defense, at least from what I know. If he did, it may have been one or two plays. He’s been dormant for the most part. So, when will the Vikes begin to plug him in? I’ll be honest, I’m not to familiar with defensive schemes Alan Page Jersey , I sometimes notice things that don’t seem right. Based off what I’ve seen, something isn’t right, and really it can’t get any worse when trying to plug Iloka in. I’ve heard some social media talk regarding where Iloka would fit best. I don’t know how it would work, or if it would, but Anthony Barr could be moved to defensive end, and Iloka would take Barr’s spot. Zimmer has said that Barr has great speed off the edge. 2. Aldrick Robinson’s productivity Robinson will reign over Laquon Treadwell. After a two touchdown performance, and the chemistry that was seen between Cousins and Robinson, he deserves more looks. Before last Sunday’s game http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-brett-favre-jersey , Robinson’s last, and only NFL touchdown came back in the 2012 preseason. You guessed right, it was no other than Cousins who threw him the pass. A lot of fans were worried about the lack of catches, in regards to how many passes he was thrown. He’s known to be able to stretch the field, so those targets were mainly from deep ball passes, and Robinson being the intended receiver when a quarterback is being pressured. Robinson will emerge as a solid third wideout throughout the season. Heck, if you’re looking for a sleeper in fantasy, I’d pick him up. High-risk Womens Stefon Diggs Jersey , high-reward type player. 1. Emergence of a new leader on defenseThere has been a leadership void during the time Everson Griffen has been out. The defense looks like a hot mess, and someone needs to step up and be a solid defensive leader. If I were to pick on who should emerge as a leader, or will emerge as a leader is Eric Kendricks. Xavier Rhodes is kicking penalty flags like a child, Harrison Smith is a quite leader I feel like, and not the vocal leader Griffen has been. Sheldon Richardson could step up, Danielle Hunter, too. The Vikings have so much defensive talent, just no one who can calm them down or amp them up. Bold prediction:With the way the Eagles run defense is Chuck Foreman Jersey , Minnesota will find themselves airing the ball out a lot during the game. Cousins will throw for 475 yards, and three touchdowns against the Eagles’ defense. Smith will find another interception today, I feel like he’s been close to grabbing one in almost every game. Anthony Barr in somehow, someway will redeem himself for his lackluster performances so far this season. Latavius Murray gets a few big breaks, and grabs one rushing touchdown, with 85 yards off of 15 carries. Vikings pull it off in a shoot-out, 32-31.

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz