Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 News
panxing18 Offline

18.07.2019 05:12
The Dolphins didn’t make a big splash before the trade Antworten

deadline yesterday and instead opted to sign veteran Ziggy Hood. The defensive lineman was released by the Washington Redskins two weeks ago and has had stints with the Jaguars and and Bears. Hood is a former first round pick Bobby McCain Jersey , by the Pittsburgh Steelers, and will look to help out in the middle of the d-line which has seen it’s fair share amount of injuries.You can check out that story here, and the rest of the day’s round-up below.Miami Dolphins sign veteran defensive lineman Ziggy HoodVeteran defensive lineman Ziggy Hood signed with the Dolphins on Tuesday, his agent announced.Dolphins Defensive LineDolphins put Vincent Taylor on injured reserve – ProFootballTalkThe Dolphins signed veteran defensive lineman Ziggy Hood on Tuesday and it looks like he's joining the team because a member of their defensive line rotation is headed to injured reserve. Tom Pelissero of NFL Media reports that the Dolphins have shut down defensive tackle Vincent Taylor.Where's the heat? Miami Dolphins need more from Cam Wake, Robert Quinn - Sports - The Palm Beach Post - West Palm Beach, FLThe first objective is to figure out a way to stop the run. It is true that it's really hard to pass rush when being gashed."They're getting in shorter third downs, manageable, now we've got to pick which one we're going to play in," defensive end Robert Quinn said of pass rush and run defense.The Dolphins have been terrible at run defense. But they've also been terrible at getting to opposing quarterbacks.So, what is Miami's defensive line good at right now?"You've got to look at yourself inJets at DolphinsInside The Numbers: Dolphins vs. Jets PreviewThe Dolphins will be going for their second series sweep of the New York Jets in three years when the teams meet on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium.Phinsider News You May Have MissedThe Splash Zone 10/30/18: Ryan Tannehill Throwing, But Status For Sunday Still Uncertain - The PhinsiderWelcome to the Splash Zone, the quickest way to get your day started off right. We bring you a rundown of Miami Dolphins news from the last 24 hours.Miami Dolphins Film Room: DeVante Parker, Week 8 vs. Houston Texans - The PhinsiderPlenty of rumors were swirling about DeVante Parker, and then Jesse Davis Jersey , more injuries struck. All of a sudden, Parker played 100% of the snaps and may have been the only silver lining in the Thursday Night destruction in Houston.NFL Power Rankings Week 9: Top five hold steady - The PhinsiderThe NFL is moving to Week 9 of the 2018 regular season, which means it is time for our Week 9 2018 NFL Power Rankings. And, really, things are starting to look very similar week-to-week,...Dolphins sign free agent defensive lineman Ziggy Hood - UPDATED - The PhinsiderThe Miami Dolphins are hosting free agent defensive end Ziggy Hood on a visit to the team’s facilities, according to the NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport. Hood was released by the Washington Redskins two... The college football season is well underway and I’ve been enjoying every second of it.I absolutely love the NFL draft, and scouting players for it is just something I really can’t get enough of....... I can’t explain it.I played football all my life and after getting injured in college and not being able to play anymore, scouting became a way for me to still be a part of the game - from there my love for scouting and the draft grew.My goal for doing scouting reviews and reports this season is for us to get to know this upcoming draft class and to obviously, hopefully, entertain you.I’ll be giving my opinion on who I think is standing out and who I believe the Dolphins should have on their radar.I remember watching a ton of tape on Minkah Fitzpatrick last year - thinking there’s no way he falls to the Dolphins and some how we ended up getting him.I remember doing a lot of film study on Gesicki and Baker, it’s fun to see guys go from college to my favorite NFL team.So, chances are we will be talking about future Dolphins players here.This week we will begin with...Jeffery Simmons, DT Dwayne Allen Jersey , Mississippi St. (Jr)Simmons has been fantastic this season so far.He’s incredibly stout, strong, able to push the pocket, keeps his eyes on the ball and is surprisingly athletic for being such a big guy.From what I’ve seen, his tape screams first round pick.The biggest negative thing I think will hurt him is a tape of him hitting a woman back in 2016 when he was a freshman.Now, I am in no way saying it’s justified - but apparently the woman had said something negative about his recently deceased nephews.Still, obviously he assaulted a woman and this will hurt his draft stock - especially when it was all captured on film.The important thing with Simmons though (and to his credit) is he’s remained out of trouble since then and from the research I’ve done - he’s praised for being a leader and a responsible teammate. Brett Rojo-USA TODAY SportsByron Murphy, CB, Washington (Jr)Murphy wasn’t on my radar this summer - mainly because it’s a hard task to cover the entire country by myself and good players fall through the cracks.He’s certainly on my radar now; Murphy has been phenomenal this season.I love his burst, acceleration, and change of direction speed.He’s got great hips and flies to the ball.He’s also a violent hitter that loves to help out in the ground game.Murphy could be a high draft pick. Jennifer Buchanan-USA TODAY SportsTroy Dye, LB, Oregon (Jr)Dye is an undersized 3-down linebacker with great instincts and toughness.He’s a tackling machine and an asset in defending the pass.He’s a fantastic athlete with great quickness and change of direction speed.I do worry a bit about his size though, and he struggles at times to disengage from blockers; but Dye is a versatile LB that has impressed me this season. Photo by Gene Sweeney Jr/Getty Images Collin Johnson Ryan Fitzpatrick Jersey , WR, Texas (Jr)Johnson has also been very impressive this season.He’s a big WR that has been a terrific playmaker early in this college football season.He’s got pretty solid speed for a big guy and is great at winning the one on one jump balls.He’s also capable of making some pretty spectacular catches.I am starting to really be a fan of Johnson.Kirby Lee-USA TODAY SportsJJ Arcega-Whiteside, WR, Stanford (Jr)Sticking with the WRs, Arcega-Whiteside is another big bodied wideout that excels at catching the jump ball. He’s strong, knows how to use his body, pretty good route runner, has tremendous body control and has reliable hands.His speed is probably his biggest weakness, but Arcega-Whiteside is certainly a playmaker that will be on a lot of team’s radars. Photo by Ezra Shaw/Getty ImagesMax Scharping, OT, NIU (Sr)Scharping has some fans in the scouting community and I recently was able to watch his film for the first time.I came away very impressed.He’s a solid pass protector- I think he uses his hands well and has a great base.He’s got the ability to completely shut down defenders - it’s awesome to watch.Scharping also has a lot of experience under his belt too. Scharping is a legit NFL talent - I am looking forward to watching more of him. Photo by Steven Branscombe/Getty Images

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz