Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 100 mal aufgerufen
 News
panxing18 Offline

18.07.2019 05:23
But then their paths diverged a bit"While w Antworten

e have our own specific Mock Draft Database for the Minnesota Vikings. . .which is awesome if you haven’t already checked it out. . .there are a couple of different mock drafts that we like to pay a little more attention to than others. Today Dru Samia Jersey nfl draft , we got new mocks from a couple of the leading draftniks out there, so we wanted to highlight them a bit.Over behind the great E$PN paywall, Mel Kiper and Todd McShay did dueling mock drafts for the first two rounds of this year’s selection meeting. When it comes to the Vikings, they both hit the team’s most immediate and pressing need in the first round, but then things went in different directions.We’ll start with Kiper, who has the Vikings taking Alabama offensive lineman Jonah Williams with the 18th overall pick. This would be a bit of a dream scenario for the Vikings, as Williams is widely regarded as the top offensive lineman in this year’s class. Here’s what Kiper had to say about the pick:Kiper had just one other offensive lineman off the board when the Vikings selected at 18, as he had Jawaan Taylor of Florida going to Jacksonville at #7 overall.In the second round Ben Gedeon Jersey , Kiper shifted the Vikings’ focus to the defensive line, as he tabbed Notre Dame defensive tackle Jerry Tillery at #50.As for McShay, he also had the Vikings going with an offensive lineman in the first round, but his choice was Boston College guard Chris Lindstrom, a name that seems to be gaining some momentum as we get closer to draft day.For comparison’s sake, McShay had two offensive linemen off the board when the Vikings picked in his scenario. Like Kiper, he had Taylor to the Jaguars at #7, and he then had Williams going to the Carolina Panthers at pick #16.When it came time for his second round selection Cameron Smith Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , McShay channeled his inner Mike Zimmer and selected a defensive back for the purple. He selected Clemson cornerback Trayvon Mullen with pick #50 overall.I mean, I guess I can’t argue with him too much, and I can’t imagine that Vikings fans would be too angry over the team using a second round pick on a corner. On the other hand, if they use their first round pick on a corner, Vikings Twitter may burn itself to the ground.(I won’t declare if that’s a good thing or a bad thing. I’ll leave it entirely up to your judgement.)We’re just three weeks away from the draft and things could definitely change between now and then. But, of these two scenarios, which one do you prefer? A couple of humble requests"As I believe Rob mentioned in one of the Open Threads over the past few days, we are going to start doing separate Open Threads each week for the final season of Game of Thrones. It’s something that a lot of folks here are interested in and spend a lot of time talking about in the various other Open Threads that we put up here.With that said Minnesota Vikings Jerseys 2019 , I’d like to make two small requests for when these threads get underway. They’re both connected and hopefully they’ll make sense.#1 - Don’t come into the Game of Thrones discussion threads griping about Game of Thrones spoilersThe purpose of the Game of Thrones threads is to allow people to. . .you know. . .talk about Game of Thrones. If you don’t want the show spoiled for you, then don’t wander into the thread. Seriously, it’s the equivalent of coming into the Game Threads on Sunday and saying, “Hey, everyone, I’m DVRing this so I can watch it later, so don’t go crazy when the Vikings do something good, okay?”In conjunction with this. . .#2 - Don’t post Game of Thrones spoilers anywhere except the Game of Thrones discussion threadsLike any other post Cameron Smith Jersey nfl draft , the Game of Thrones discussion posts won’t just go poof and disappear. . .they’ll just slowly get pushed down the page. We’ll probably find a way to put them all in one place for easier access once we get them started. However, given that everyone is going to have a place to openly spoil the show, please refrain from doing it anywhere else. If you want to talk about the show in general, fine, but otherwise don’t post any spoilers outside of the Game of Thrones threads themselves.With that, I hope that everyone enjoys the final season of the show, and maybe someday I’ll take some time to sit down and figure out what all the fuss is about.

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz