Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 90 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

18.07.2019 15:31
to earn a 2-2 draw with Sporting Kansas C Antworten

Jenson Button joked F1 should be run in changeable conditions every weekend after a mega qualifying session in Austria left him third on the grid for Sundays race.Showers hit the Red Bull Ring ahead of Q3 and forced the drivers on to wet tyres early in the session, but the rain soon eased off, allowing the track to dry out. That prompted a switch to dry tyres and Button qualified fifth, which becomes third once Nico Rosberg and Sebastian Vettel serve gearbox penalties.Some of Buttons most memorable drives have come in similar conditions and, on arriving in the media pen after qualifying, he joked: I love those conditions! Can we have that every race?Button had originally thought he was only set to gain one place, but when told Rosberg also had a penalty he said: P3? Wow. I knew that so I didnt push too hard [laughs] .... Thats mega. It was an enjoyable session, I thought it was all over in Q2, I locked up into Turn 3.At Turns 1 and 2 it was spitting and I didnt think it would affect me but it think it did into Turn 3 and I just ran wide and was like oh no but just stayed in. Q3 we called it right at the end -- on the wets we were quick and on the dry we werent bad either.Button thinks his smooth driving style makes it easy to master a drying track as he did in Spielberg.Yes it did. I dont know. I think some of it is just the way that I drive, its just different. There are some conditions where I cant get the best out of the car and there are conditions when I can, because of the driving style I have, I feel it corner by corner I feel the grip I have when I enter the corner instead of memory from the last lap. Really happy and great to start third, its just a shame Im not in the [top three] press conference!Third could well become second for Button as Nico Hulkenberg was under investigation for failing to slow under yellow flags in Q1, though Force India appeared to be confident the German had lifted sufficiently.? Dave Winfield Jersey .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. Billy McKinney Jersey . P.A. Parenteau scored early in the third period to help the Avs edge Toronto 2-1 on Tuesday night. Cory Sarich also scored for Colorado (3-0-0), which is off to its best ever start. http://www.bluejaysonline.com/blue-jays-clayton-richard-jersey/ . The 29-year-old Baines has established himself as one of the top attacking full backs in the country and was the subject of two bids from United during the last off-season. Everton manager Roberto Martinez says that keeping Baines at the club is a "massive boost and exciting for the future" because he brings "maturity and football knowledge in a very specialized position on the pitch" and an "infectious and positive influence to the rest of the squad. Clay Buchholz Jersey . The catch: It needs a lot of money, and it needs it fast. George Bell Jersey .C. -- When North Carolina freshman Ryan Switzer reported to training camp in August he was a little miffed to learn he was third on the depth chart at punt returner. FRISCO, Texas -- Maximiliano Urrutis goal in the 76th minute capped a flurry of four goals in 10 minutes and allowed FC Dallas to earn a 2-2 draw with Sporting Kansas City on Saturday night that pushed its unbeaten home streak to 18 games.Maynor Figueroa sent a ball from the left side to the goal that Sporting KC keeper Alex Kann declined to play. It went off the post out front and Urruti, whose back was to the net, beat Kann with a bicycle kick for his seventh goal.Sporting Kansas City took the lead when Dominic Dwyer scored goals five minutes apart. The first, in the 68th minute, came after a hard feed inside from Brad Davis, with Dwyer going top shelf over keeper Chhris Seitz.ddddddddddddThe second came when he pounced on a loose ball in the box and sent a left footed shot into the far corner for his 12th goal of the season.Tesho Akindele opened the scoring for Dallas with his sixth goal in the 66th minute, just five minutes after coming on. He headed the ball on a cross from Atiba Harris that seemed to just skim the head of a leaping defender before getting to Akindele.Dallas (13-6-6) remained in first place in the Western Conference. Sporting KC (10-11-5) is fifth, now four points above the red line. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz