Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 91 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

18.07.2019 15:32
d. We all kind of ribbed him a little bit, but we loved that Antworten

Daniel Ricciardo has pulled off the overtake of the season according to Formula One commentator Martin Brundle to steal fifth place in the closing laps of the Italian Grand Prix.The Australian -- who started sixth -- found himself locked in a scrap with the Williams of Valtteri Bottas for much of the race, but his stunning pass into the first corner has been hailed by many in the paddock. After watching the overtake post-race, Ricciardo said he knew he would be going for it as soon as he exited Parabolica.Out of the last corner I was like: its on this lap, but I was a long way back. I had DRS open and my head tucked, Ricciardo told Sky Sports. I could see that [Bottas] saw me in the mirrors and he is pretty clean -- he is not known to be a dirty racer -- so he knew I was there and he was not going to turn in on me.I was pretty jacked up after the move. I was a long way back.Ricciardos result ensured he maintained third place in the drivers standings, but he admits the battle for second place in the constructors race could be set to go down to the wire.Despite Ferrari closing the gap to Red Bull by 11 points after finishing third and fourth at Monza, it is still unclear which team is likely to finish best-of-the-rest behind the dominant Mercedes.It well and truly could [be going down to the final race]. It will probably go back and forth for the rest of the season, Ricciardo said.This was very much a damage limitation race for us. In a perfect world we would have got fifth and sixth, we got fifth and seventh, so I think as a team we can walk away from here pretty happy.But I think well be able to hang on if we can maximize the high downforce circuits. Sheldon Rankins Youth Jersey .Y. - New York City has been selected to host the NBA All-Star weekend in 2015, with the game played at Madison Square Garden and the slam dunk contest and other skills events held at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. Wil Lutz Saints Jersey . The winner Saturday will remain in the elite 10-team field next year. "We talked about wanting to be disciplined and stick with our game plan and good things will come," Draisaitl said, who had two goals for the victors. http://www.saintsrookiestore.com/Saints-Taysom-Hill-Jersey/ . LOUIS -- Roman Polak was celebrating even before Alexander Steen scored the winning goal in Saturdays 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes. Chauncey Gardner-Johnson Youth Jersey . Two pressure cooker bombs exploded near the finish line of the April 15 race in an area packed with fans cheering the passing runners. Three people were killed and more than 260 injured, including at least 16 who lost limbs. Sheldon Rankins Jersey . The home side created most of the chances but struggled to break down Braunschweigs resilient defence, resulting in the Bundesligas 1,000th scoreless draw. PITTSBURGH -- Steelers players say Pro Bowl wide receiver?Antonio Brown should be able to twerk and thrust as he chooses, without fine or penalty.Brown received his second unsportsmanlike conduct flag of the season for his two-pump twerking dance in the end zone during Sundays 43-14 win over the Chiefs.Thats what happens when you give someone (commissioner Roger Goodell) total power, said guard Ramon Foster, the teams player union rep. There are other guys who have done worse. ABs just having fun. Dont make it the No Fun League.Brown was fined $12,154 in Week 1 for a similar touchdown celebration (three pumps that time), and a second offense equals a $24,309 fine.According to the NFL rulebook, officials can police actions that are sexually suggestive or can otherwise be construed as being in poor taste.Browns dancing replicates a sketch from the television comedy Key & Peele called McCringleberrys excessive celebration.Steelers linebacker Arthur Moats said the NFLs rule is vague, citing yoga as something that could be perceived as suggestive but is really a nice artform of stretching. Moats then joked Brown was just stretching in front of 70,000 people.Since Antonio is a trailblazer with his celebrations this year, were still in a gray area, Moats said. At first it was [three] pumps, then we thought it was two, now were trying to figure it out. If he tries one and he gets flagged, then we know any pump is bad. Are shoulders OK? Because we have to figure it out. Its trial and error. We need to gather data.Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers agreed with the Steelers players, saying the NFL should embrace, not penalize, celebrations like the one Brown had.Thatss the beauty of our game.dddddddddddd. We encourage our guys to be themselves, Rodgers said. You cant keep a guy like Mike Daniels quiet. You love that passion out there on the field. We talked about it a couple of games ago, Hey, express yourself. We need more of Jordy Nelson catching the ball and getting the fans involved. We all kind of ribbed him a little bit, but we loved that. We loved the energy and the emotion and the passion out there.You just cant let it affect your team in a negative way. They are doing some interesting penalties. I saw Antonio Brown got flagged a couple times for doing a Key and Peele dance. I think the NFL used that maybe on their Twitter site as promoting the excitement and fun of the game. So, I dont know where the line of that is. Theres jokes at times about the No Fun League. I hope we can keep the excitement and celebrations in the game and not try to restrict them like the NCAA does.During his Tuesday news conference, Steelers coach Mike Tomlin said the Steelers would like clarity on what Brown can and cant do in the end zone. The league is releasing an explanatory video to teams in light of the rise in unsportsmanlike penalties, which are up 56 percent this season, according to ESPNs Stats & Information research.The way Foster sees it, Browns pockets are the only thing affected negatively by the dancing.The crowd enjoys it. Ive seen social media go crazy over it, Foster said. If anything, its business for the league.Information from ESPNs Jason Wilde and Rob Demovsky was used in this report. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz