Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

01.10.2018 01:36
out there and do the best you can, keep grinding no matter what.The loss dropped Colorado to 7 1/2 games behind the St. Louis C Antworten

CLEVELAND -- Even with the World Series beginning Tuesday, the?Cleveland Indians pitching plans are in a state of uncertainty.The only certainty is that ace Corey Kluber will start Game 1 in Cleveland.The Indians are hoping the cut pinky on right-hander Trevor Bauers throwing hand will hold together well enough for him to start Game 2. And All-Star Danny Salazar will be put on the roster, raising the possibility he could start Game 4 or come out of the bullpen.Bauer left Game 3 of the American League Championship Series with blood gushing from the pinky?he cut while fixing a drone.On Monday, Bauer claimed he should be ready to go for Game 2. Manager Terry Francona and pitching coach Mickey Callaway said the finger had improved, but they were not ready to fully commit.The finger looks a ton better, Callaway said. It looks like it has actually healed some. Before, it looked like he had pulled it out of a meat grinder.Bauer threw to live hitters on Monday without bleeding but appeared to be wearing some protection on the finger, which he wont be allowed to use in a game.If Bauer goes Wednesday, then Josh Tomlin would stay in line to start Game 3 when the series moves to Chicago on Friday. Either Salazar or rookie ALCS hero Ryan Merritt could go in Game 4. Both will be available out of the bullpen.In the event Bauer cannot go on Wednesday, Tomlin is expected to slide in for Game 2, with the Indians hoping that Bauer could go in Game 3 at Wrigley Field.The Indians rotation was ravaged with injuries late in the season. In addition to Salazar, the Indians advanced to the World Series without starter Carlos Carrasco, who is out for the season with a broken hand.?Salazar hasnt pitched for Cleveland since Sept. 9, when he left a start at Minnesota with right forearm tightness. The injury eventually was diagnosed as a strained right flexor. Salazar began working his way back in late September by throwing bullpen sessions and simulated games. His three-inning simulation on Sunday was enough to convince the Indians that hes ready to go.I dont know if its going to be as a starter or a reliever, but Im ready, Salazar said.Salazar went 10-3 with a 2.75 ERA during the first half of the season and earned a spot on the AL All-Star roster for the first time, though he didnt pitch in the game. He went on to battle physical problems for much of the second half. In addition to the forearm problem, Salazar missed several starts in August with elbow inflammation. He finished 11-6 with a 3.87 ERA.He was getting after it pretty good, Francona said of Salazars latest simulated game. Weve talked about using three starters, then after the third game, well see where were at. We have [Ryan] Merritt, we have Danny.Neither one would pitch a full game, but between those two, especially with Danny, a guy who made the All-Star team, we could pitch [him] wherever we want. It gives us another really good arm thats kind of a wild card who could help us.If Salazar is used out of the pen, it would be a new experience: All 85 of his big league appearances have been as a starting pitcher.I havent pitched a single inning as a reliever, Salazar said. But I think I know the way to get ready in case they need me to come out of the bullpen.Salazar wont be using his full complement of pitches.Im only throwing fastball, changeup, slider, Salazar said. I havent thrown the curveball. That was the pitch that caused soreness before. I havent tried to throw it yet, and they havent tried to get me to throw it. So were going to go with that for now. Yonder Alonso Jersey . Breaking three of his own world records on his way to winning in Paris, Chan silenced the critics and left the audiences standing in appreciation and awe. Edwin Encarnacion Jersey . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. http://www.indiansteamproshop.com/Indians-Yan-Gomes-Kids-Jersey/ . The giant slalom world champion slipped during her first run in the morning, landing on her back and then twisting forward before getting her leg caught in the protective material on the side of the slope. Manny Ramirez Jersey . Coach Tom Thibodeau says the former MVP will probably start travelling with the team in the next few weeks. Rose tore the meniscus in his right knee at Portland in November and was ruled out for the remainder of the season by the Bulls. Jason Kipnis Jersey . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. PHOENIX -- The Arizona Diamondbacks have done their best to end the already faint postseason hopes of the Colorado Rockies, getting 23 runs and 33 hits while winning the first two games of this three-game series.Jean Segura homered twice and Brandon Drury added his second homer in as many games, leading the Diamondbacks over the Rockies 11-4 on Tuesday night.Segura hit solo shots off starter Jorge De La Rosa (8-8) in the first and fourth innings, setting a career high with his 13th and 14th homers. Drury homered into the pool in right field in the fifth to give the Diamondbacks a 7-4 lead, and Paul Goldschmidt had three hits, scored three runs and stole his 25th base in support of winning pitcher Robbie Ray (8-13).Segura indicated hes a little drained as the season winds to an end.Its always nice to hit some home runs. Ive been bouncing around for a few games, he said. Its that time of the season, the bat started to feel heavy. You have to go out there and do the best you can, keep grinding no matter what.The loss dropped Colorado to 7 1/2 games behind the St. Louis Cardinals for the second NL wild card.Weve just got to pitch better, Rockies manager Walt Weiss said.Matt Koch earned a four-inning save, the second such save in the majors this season, joining Ivan Nova on April 6 against the Houston Astros. Koch struck out four and allowed only two hits for his first save.The Rockies jumped on Ray quickly for three runs. Charlie Blackmon led off the game with a walk and scored on DJ LeMahieus double. Then Nolan Arenado hit a blooper just inside the right-field line that turned into a triple, and Arenado scored on a groundout by Carlos Gonzalez.The Diamondbacks answered in their half of the first against De La Rosa. Segura led off with a homer and Arizona sent all nine batters to the plate in scoring four runs. The first inning lasted 39 minutes.Hes done a really good job all year, and in some tough situations, Diamondbacks manager Chip Hale said of Segura. When you struggle as a team, hes been able to weather it and not let it get to his at-bats. Hes been very consistent.Ray notched his 200th strikeout of the season in the fourth inning and became the fourth pitcher in team hiistory to reach that mark, joining Randy Johnson (five times), Curt Schilling (twice) and Dan Haren (twice).dddddddddddd Ray pitched five innings and allowed four runs on six hits with seven strikeouts and a walk.I knew I was close. I knew if I put up a decent number Id get to it, Ray said. Its a huge accomplishment. There are not a ton of guys in the game that have 200 strikeouts. To be mentioned in the same group with those guys is very humbling.Segura homered and Yasmany Tomas singled in a run in the fourth, giving the Diamondbacks a 6-3 lead. De La Rosa lasted only 3 1/3 innings and gave up five earned runs and eight hits with four walks.Blackmon hit his 25th home run to open the fifth, a solo shot. But Arizona scored five runs in the bottom of the inning off reliever Eddie Butler to take control.I wasnt locating my fastball to my glove side. So it put me behind on counts when I was throwing that way early and because theyre in hitters counts, they get a little better piece than they probably should have on some of the pitches, Butler said. A jam shot, a couple of ground balls, all of which were possible outs but just didnt fall my way.Tomas added three hits and two RBI for the Diamondbacks, who have won two straight after losing six in a row.STREAKS ALIVELeMahieu reached base in his 30th straight game. ... The Diamondbacks, with 17 hits Tuesday, are the first team since the 1930 Brooklyn Robins to record 10-plus hits in 13 or more consecutive games against a single opponent in a single season. The Robins streak was 17 games against Philadelphia.TRAINERS ROOMDiamondbacks: C Chris Herrmann had surgery to repair broken bones in his left hand on Tuesday. He was injured while sliding in a game last weekend.UP NEXTRockies: RHP Jeff Hoffman (0-3) faces the Diamondbacks on Wednesday for the first time in his career.Diamondbacks: RHP Rubby De La Rosa (4-5) is set to make his ninth career appearance against the Rockies on Wednesday. He pitched only two innings in his last start, as he was on a pitch count having just come off the 60-day disabled list. Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz