Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

01.10.2018 01:36
s chance evaporated in a loss to Buffalo in the last game of the regular season.This is one of those games that looks good in th Antworten

The third week of any season is not the point where teams, the media or fans can make many definitive statements about a specific club.In another month, fortunes will rise and fall within the divisions. Its why every game is important in the seasons final reckoning and the race for the playoffs.That makes Sundays meeting at Arrowhead Stadium (4:25 p.m. ET) a very important game for the New York Jets (1-1) and Kansas City Chiefs (1-1).Both teams have seen very good play from parts of their roster, while at times also trying to solve problems with underachievement. The watch word around these teams would be Inconsistent.However, both clubs should be in the mix in December when the leagues contenders are fighting for spots in the playoffs. A 10-game winning streak at the end of the 2015 season punched Kansas Citys ticket to the playoffs, while the Jets chance evaporated in a loss to Buffalo in the last game of the regular season.This is one of those games that looks good in the AFC standings and head-to-head tie-breakers.You love challenges in this business, from a coaching standpoint and player standpoint, Chiefs head coach Andy Reid said. You work so hard to play against good caliber players. Thats what this group is, so thatll be something to watch.Jets head coach Todd Bowles knows what to expect from Kansas City. He was part of Reids coaching staff in Philadelphia during the 2012 season.Theyre hard-nosed, tough and physical on both sides of the ball, Bowles said. Theyve got playmakers on the outside, ball hawks at the corners, a tough safety, strong fast linebackers. They have a slew of running backs, a great tight end, a great receiver, and a quarterback whos very good.That quarterback is Alex Smith and hes been the picture of inconsistency over the first two games.In the opener against San Diego, Smith had one of the best passing days of his career in leading the Chiefs back from a 21-point deficit to beat the Chargers in overtime. Last Sunday, he was erratic and turned the ball over twice in the loss at Houston. The Chiefs did not score a touchdown against the Texans.Ultimately it comes down to a lack of execution, Smith said. This last week certainly, every drive we had -- whether it be a penalty, a turnover, a sack, or a negative play -- it stalls the drive and its hard to overcome versus a talented defense.The start of the season has brought about questions concerning Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis. Long considered one of the leagues top cover corners, the 31-year old Revis has struggled as Cincinnati wide receiver A.J. Green burned him and Buffalos Marquise Goodwin caught an 84-yard touchdown pass.Reid, however, said he didnt see anything on the game tapes to show a crack in Revis skill level.Hes getting older, but hes wiser, Reid said. Ive got a ton of respect for the guy. He transitions so easy with his hips and his ability to look back and run fast are unbelievable.Listen, I know theyre saying he got beat. Maybe he gets beat one time. But the ones that people are saying, he didnt have help on; there werent people in the middle of the field. So thats not his responsibility. He looks pretty good me. He looks pretty stinking good.While the Jets have the veteran presence of Revis in their secondary, the Chiefs are like a football daycare center for cornerbacks. They play three in coordinator Bob Suttons scheme: Phillip Gaines (25), Steven Nelson (22) and Marcus Peters (23). That group has struggled in two games, giving up 100-yard receiving performances last Sunday to Houstons DeAndre Hopkins and rookie Will Fuller.The Jets offense enters the game with a great deal of confidence after their victory last week over Buffalo. Quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick was named AFC Offensive Player of the Week for his performance, completing 24 of 34 passes for 374 yards and a touchdown toss. New York ran up 493 yards against the Bills.Its fun with everybody involved and everybody making plays, Fitzpatrick said. The confidence in the huddle and the way the guys felt, we knew we were going to get in the end zone.Fitzpatrick also understands that this Sunday dawns a new NFL day.The NFL is crazy in that were only as good as what we do this week, he said. Were not going to sit and celebrate last week because we have to move on. We have a team that last year won 11 straight and were a playoff team and have played very well already this year. And, its a very tough place to play. http://www.nflcardinalsrookiestore.com/Cardinals-Patrick-Peterson-Jersey/ .C. -- Calgarys Kevin Koe did it the hard way again. http://www.nflcardinalsrookiestore.com/Cardinals-Dj-Humphries-Jersey/ . The Montreal Canadiens announced on Friday that the veteran forward will return to the teams line-up on Saturday night when the Habs visit the Nashville Predators. http://www.nflcardinalsrookiestore.com/Cardinals-Jared-Veldheer-Jersey/ .Y. -- Bills receiver Stevie Johnson has a bone to pick with the NFL schedule maker. http://www.nflcardinalsrookiestore.com/Cardinals-Tj-Logan-Jersey/ . -- In a span of seven Washington Redskins offensive plays, Justin Tuck sacked Robert Griffin III four times. http://www.nflcardinalsrookiestore.com/Cardinals-Adrian-Peterson-Jersey/ . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Nathan Cleverly lifted the WBA light heavyweight title to become a two-time world champion after Juergen Braehmer pulled out with an injury midway through their fight.A close fight was set for an exciting second half and there were no signs that Braehmer had suffered the injury before the surprising finish at the Jahnsportforum in Neubrandenburg, Germany.Braehmer (48-3, 35 KOs), a two-time world champion, did not look in too much distress when he walked over to Cleverlys corner before the start of the seventh round to tell him he was retiring injured. A rematch now seems likely.?Im just very grateful to be world champion again, I loved being world champion before and I lost my belt and I needed that belt back in my life, said Cleverly.Im very grateful for Juergen Braehmer giving me shot at title, and if he wants a rematch we have a rematch clause. I broke him up the first six rounds and it was inevitable what was going to happen, but if he wants a rematch I will do it.Cleverly (30-3, 16 KOs), 29, had not fought for almost a year since a 12-round brutal brawl with Andrzej Fonfara. That unanimous points defeat to Fonfara was Cleverlys third loss in three years and he climbed through the ropes much in need of a career boost.The Welshman lost his WBO version of the world title when Sergey Kovalev stopped him in 2013 and a year later he stepped up to cruiserweight to lose a split points decision to British rival Tony Bellew.But Cleverly showed his career is very much still alive with a sharp start in what was an absorbing fight that was intriguingly poiised until its sudden finish.dddddddddddd.Braehmer, 38 next week, will want a rematch after ruling as WBA champion since December 2013 with six defences, all at home in Germany.Braehmer, who defeated Cleverlys fellow Welshman Enzo Maccarinelli in 2013, had been due to face Cleverly in 2011 but pulled out with an injury that saw him stripped of the WBO belt that the Welshman would go on to hold for two years.Cleverly began hoping to make Braehmer look his age by setting a high tempo pace, but the champion was the more accurate with his punches.Southpaw Braehmer began getting through with backhands and was not unsettled by the pressure Cleverly was putting on him in the first four rounds.Many of Cleverlys punches were blocked but Braehmer was better at finding the target on the counter.Cleverly had a good fifth round as he maintained a relentless workrate and the fight was close before an unexpected end.Braehmer did not appear injured during the sixth round but before the start of the seventh round he walked over to Cleverlys corner to congratulate him.Braehmer held an ice pack to his right pack as the decision was announced that revives Cleverlys career.Im still maturing and maybe it was too early before, said Cleverly.This is the second phase of my career and it feels the right time. It was a matter of letting him tire himself out and break him up. I took the steam out of him and he folded a bit earlier than I expected. Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz