Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

01.10.2018 01:36
y of his season average, but chipped in eight rebounds and 10 assists.I thought we got contributions from a lot of guys, Wake Fo Antworten

RICHMOND, Va. -- John Collins had 16 points and 13 rebounds and Austin Arians added 15 points as Wake Forest defeated Richmond 75-67 on Saturday.The Demon Deacons (6-2) outrebounded the Spiders 45-31 and never trailed in getting back into the win column following a 65-58 loss at Northwestern. Theyre in the midst of a stretch of seven of nine games away from home, going 3-2 on the road so far.Wake Forest outscored Richmond 34-24 in the paint. The Demon Deacons had 13 offensive rebounds and turned those into 14 second-chance points.That started with Collins, the Demon Deacons leading scorer and rebounder. He played just nine minutes in the first half and 19 for the game after picking up two early fouls, but scored 10 points after the break.Dinos Mitoglou and Keyshawn Woods had 11 points each for Wake Forest. Bryant Crawford scored eight points, five shy of his season average, but chipped in eight rebounds and 10 assists.I thought we got contributions from a lot of guys, Wake Forest coach Danny Manning said. To win this game on the road with (Collins) only playing 19 minutes is really big for our team.T.J. Cline led Richmond (4-4) with 20 points and eight assists. ShawnDre Jones had 18 points and Nick Sherod added 13 off the bench.But the Spiders went cold after Cline tied the game with a layup early in the second half, scoring just three points in six minutes as Wake Forest opened up a 13-point lead.I dont like how were running our offense, Richmond coach Chris Mooney said. I think that when were at our best, were really crisp moving the ball, making quick decisions, hitting the right guy. Were not that, and thats going to wind up in a shot thats a little bit harder than it could be if were playing as well as we can.BIG PICTUREWake Forest: The Demon Deacons earned their best victory of the young season after dropping their only two power-conference matchups to date, against defending NCAA champion Villanova and at Northwestern in the ACC/Big Ten Challenge.Richmond: It was another near miss for the Spiders against a power-conference team after an overtime loss to Maryland. They do hold a victory over ACC bottom-feeder Boston College and will have one more chance to knock off a major foe at home against Texas Tech on Dec. 17.STAT OF THE NIGHTRichmond went just 6 for 14 from the free-throw line, including three misses in a row after cutting the deficit to single digits late in the second half.TIP-INSRichmond forward Kwesi Abakah, a graduate transfer from Northeastern, sang the national anthem before the game. . With the Demon Deacons victory, the road team has now won this matchup three consecutive years, with the Spiders winning 91-82 in Winston-Salem last season and Wake winning 65-63 in Richmond in 2014.UP NEXTWake Forest returns home to face Charlotte, the former school of reserve guard Keyshawn Woods. Wake Forest has won 10 consecutive games against in-state non-conference opponents.Richmond has a week off before hosting UMBC next Saturday. The Retrievers are off to a 6-1 start that includes a win at Duquesne, one of the Spiders Atlantic 10 rivals. Tug McGraw Jersey . The team says the Spain international has a muscle pull in his right leg. Barcelona hosts third-division side Cartagena in the return leg of their round-of-32 tie after winning their first meeting 4-1. Adrian Gonzalez Jersey . The team said Saturday that Lopez was hurt during its 121-120 overtime loss at Philadelphia on Friday. The Nets said they would issue another update next week after consultation with their doctors. http://www.metsrookiestore.com/Mets-Gary-Carter-Kids-Jersey/ . The veteran safety was a starter for the Bengals from 2008-2012. He totaled 41 tackles and three interceptions while starting all but four of the 13 games he played last season. Jason Vargas Jersey . Pence singled in the winning run with no outs in the ninth inning to give the Giants a 7-6 victory over the San Diego Padres on Sunday. Lenny Dykstra Jersey . The FA rejected Wilsheres appeal that the length of his punishment was "clearly excessive" and said Thursday his suspension begins with immediate effect. He will miss league matches against Chelsea on Monday and West Ham on Dec. Chris Meehan, the jockey who made headlines when run over by an ambulance earlier this year, has broken his leg again in a trampoline accident.The Irish rider was in the news in July when the ambulance sent to treat him after a fall at Merano racecourse in Italy reversed over his leg.Meehan was knocked unconscious in the fall and needed 27 stitches to a gash along his jaw, but those injuries paled into insignificance when the ambulances manoeuvre broke his leg.The rider has spent the summer recovering and was aiming to return to action on the Flat, spending the last few weeks riding out again.But he took a misstep on a trammpoline being used as part of his training regime and broke his leg again.ddddddddddddI was just doing a bit of circuit fitness work and landed on the wrong leg and it snapped in exactly the same place as before, Meehan said.When I got out of the cast two months ago, they (doctors) told me if I break my leg again it would be a straight operation.Im going on Thursday morning to have X-rays and to get my cast changed over, so Ill know a lot more then.Im absolutely gutted - heartbroken, to be fair. Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz