Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

23.07.2019 10:18
season so that its spread out over three seas Antworten

Oklahoma Sooners?running back Joe Mixon issued a statement on Tuesday, apologizing for punching a female Oklahoma student in 2014.For the last two years, my lawyers have advised me against speaking publicly about an incident that occurred very shortly after I arrived in Norman, Mixon wrote in a statement sent to The Oklahoman. Today, I want to say what everyone deserves to hear from me about this matter: I am sorry.I apologize to Amelia Molitor and the friends who were with her that night. I apologize to my teammates, coaches, the University of Oklahoma and its fans. I apologize to my family and friends. I realize I let a lot of people down. I apologize to all those I disappointed or hurt.After an altercation between the two at a sandwich shop near Oklahomas campus, Mixon punched Molitor, fracturing four bones in her face. Mixon was eventually charged with a misdemeanor and suspended for the 2014 season.Mixon suggested in his statement that racial slurs were hurled at him, which he says initiated the incident.I was not drinking, he said. I have never had a drink in my life. At the end of the night, a group of apparently drunk people started harassing us. Some of my teammates were wise enough to leave. I did not, and I am sorry.Molitor later sued Mixon in civil court for negligence, willful and wanton misconduct, and intentional infliction of emotional distress. On Monday, an Oklahoma City federal judge dismissed two-thirds of the lawsuit, according to The Oklahoman, leaving only her claim of intentional infliction of emotional distress.Mixon is second in the country in all-purpose yards this season for the Sooners, who are ranked seventh the country. Julio Urias Youth Jersey . Schenn scored the game-winning goal and added two assists to lead the Philadelphia Flyers to a 4-1 win over the Calgary Flames at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Tuesday. Kirk Gibson Youth Jersey . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. http://www.ladodgersprostore.us/Justin-Turner-dodgers-jersey/ . R.J. Umberger scored twice to lead the Blue Jackets to a franchise-record for consecutive wins with a 5-3 victory Tuesday night over the Los Angeles Kings. Ross Stripling Dodgers Jersey . Here are his mid-season NBA awards. MVP: (KEVIN DURANT-Thunder) - Has been sensational this season and more importantly, the most consistent player in the league. Considering that his team has been without star guard Russell Westbrook and with the free agent departure of sharpshooter Kevin Martin, hes had to carry the majority of the load to not only keep his team afloat but more importantly, at an elite level. Chris Taylor Dodgers Jersey .J. Ellis hit two-run homers and the NL West champion Los Angeles Dodgers defeated the San Diego Padres 4-0 Saturday night. SAN ANTONIO -- Wearing a black shirt emblazoned with a picture of Tim Duncan with a caption underneath reading Impossible Is Potential, San Antonio Spurs coach Gregg Popovich waxed poetic for 15 minutes Tuesday about the retirement of arguably the greatest power forward to ever play the game, and plans to make a pitch to Duncan to keep him working with the organization in some capacity in the future.Duncan announced his retirement on Monday, but wasnt present for Tuesdays news conference.Its not a show of humility in any sense or form. People who grew up with me know me, Popovich explained. I would not be standing here if it wasnt for Tim Duncan. Id be in the Budweiser League someplace in America, fat and still trying to play basketball or coach basketball. But hes why Im standing. Hes made livings for hundreds of us, staff and coaches, over the years and never said a word, just came to work every day. Came early, stayed late, was there for every single person, from the top of the roster to the bottom of the roster, because thats who he was, in all those respects.Sources told ESPNs Marc Stein that the Spurs officially waived Duncan on Monday for salary-cap reasons. While the move was a mere formality, the club needed to do it to waive and stretch Duncans $6.4 million salary for the 2016-17 season so that its spread out over three seasons instead of one, which lessens the cap hit the team will take.Duncan exercised his player option for the upcoming season before the June 29 deadline, which means helll receive his full salary for the upcoming season despite retiring.dddddddddddd Consider it a parting gift for Duncan, who gave so much for the NBA, the city of San Antonio and the Spurs organization.Hes irreplaceable. It cant happen, Popovich said. Were all unique. I guess each one of us is unique. But hes been so important to so many people, its just mind boggling. To think that hes going to be gone makes it really difficult to imagine walking into practice, going to a game, getting on the bus, taking him a piece of carrot cake -- whatever it might be.You dont see Timmy beating his chest as if he was the first human being to dunk the basketball, as a lot of people do these days. Hes not pointing to the sky. Hes not glamming to the cameras. He just plays, and weve seen it for so long its become almost mundane. But its so special that it has to be remembered.Popovich said Duncan is too smart to try his hand at coaching in retirement, but he plans to reach out to the former Spur to keep him involved in some capacity.I dont think were going to see Timmy going up and down the sidelines much, Popovich said. But I have a notion he will at least listen to being involved, somehow or other, maybe even on a part-time basis. Im certainly going to hit with everything I have to keep him around here as long as I possibly can because he means that much to everyone in the organization. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz